To what extent will Amazon control the world by 2025?

To what extent will Amazon control the world by 2025?

they will control it from a to z

Someone explain to me what a chainlink is

I really have to cancel my prime account because jeff Bezos is a fucking scumbag who wants to replace me with cheap, brown labor

I hope they go out of business or get charged as a monopoly just for fun. Fuckem.

They just eliminated a few hundred corporate roles in Seattle as they look for HQ2 elsewhere.

Dumb ass millennials fuck in front of Alexa and give them everything while they look to eliminate your job.

uh?
(pic) and now everyone is making their own link. i got about 90 of these lol

Just canceled today. Man, morality hurts. The hardest part is the music. Don't have good enough internet to stream, not sure where to download anymore.

>he never noticed the arrow in the amazon logo

I honestly have bought way more from eBay over the years. Whats Sup Forumss opinion on eBay?

Amazon makes it so easy to buy shit because it plays on our impulsiveness. Once they start offering lines of credit, it's all over.... oh wait they do.

Why's it so gay for etherium instead of bitcoin?

Checked
But when they automate all the jobs, who will be able to buy their products?

lmao.

>im inside amazon AMA

>automate all the jobs
>shipping costs drop to virtually nothing

I hate shitskins just as much as you, but let me clarify: You want to be so unimportant as to work in an Amazon warehouse?

I make 34k a year and Amazon gave me a 15k line of credit I buy so much shit from them

You do realize bitcoin has been outdated tech since 2014? Anyway, read this:

i work at amazon creating their new shipping centers. All trumps talk about free postage and shit, thats about to end. Amazon is going to create its on "mail" force. and once we have well be able to use scale to put ups and fedex out of business inside 10 years. (inside the us, i dont know hsit about the international shipping services. but i do know we already have amazon cargo planes)

No, but I'm sure plenty of high school/college kids need a job that are actually legal citizens

Go on...

What would be the point though? Does amazon really think theyll save a lot more money having to do all their own shipping?

Brown labor is the least of your concerns. It's the machines that you guys need to be looking out for.

Amazing. I am curious to see how strong Amazon can get. I like them.

not initially, but in the end, well be big enough to put other carriers out of business, so you can imagine your choices are now uber mail, USPS, or amazon. everything sold will be delivered to your door by us. companies view is almost all brick and mortar stores well disappear inside 20 years.

Everything

>yfw teddy roosevelt trust busts amazon, deports bezos & shuts washington post down

its going to have to be stopped. theres no limit. only another massive company like apple or the government can stop it from taking over everything thats ever bought sold or transported.

That makes sense, thanks for the response.

Time for a more obvious global economy?

I for one welcome the future Alibaba Amazon wars our future children will die in

An aggressively liberal political company with virtually unlimited resources.
>what could possibly go wrong?