youtu.be/W10JxyKT8ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>canadians are incel
>canadians also hate the switch
pretty good, op

my husbear is deployed :^(

t. mom

imagine bideo games being the only thing your "girlfriend" knows about you lmao
imagine bideo games being the only thing you can talk to your girlfriend about lmao

Why would Sup Forums be triggered by what is almost-certainly a hyper-liberal manchild getting a cake for his electronic toybox?
I'm confused.

That said, a protip: Anything thats going to trigger Sup Forums incels is likely going to trigger non-Sup Forums incels too, and there are far far far far more of the latter than the former.

Post feet bby

I didn't feel anything, I'm not an incel though. I dislike the thought of seeing someone base my identity on a toy brand though.

I spent Valentine's day helping my GF roll up a bitchin' Cleric for our weekly AD&D game. Fite me.

Do guys really play video games at 27? How do you find the time?
After gym, managing business, managing investments, eating dinner the whole day is already gone and just a few hour to catch up on news.

Today I broke up with this girl I had been dating for 6 weeks. I'm on top of the world right now like a new man. I'm free. You know, it was fun for the first few weeks but I figured out she wans't long term gf or even wife quality, so I cut her loose.

I'd break up with her if she considered me a nintendrone

I wish I had a gf, but I'm a loser with no friends and psycological issues, plus I don't want to work, no girl would want me, especially the 1488% Aryan girls I want.

youtu.be/W10JxyKT8ug

>be a wagie
>work 8 hours
>no investments
>no business
>have 5-6 hours at night patiently waiting for the mercy of death

Damn, I'm no PSMF diet and now I crave an entire birthday cake. Thanks a lot faggot

It's complete

Talking to your girlfriend is degenerate anyway. Spartans never talked to their wives.

looks like a pretty delicious cake, honestly

6 weeks? Nigga you weren't dating. You were still just talking. You aren't dating until 6 months rolls around.

Black frosting is incredibly unappealing. My first instinct on seeing that cake is that it's a toy - not edible.

Lost. Every fucking time.

Don't care, on to the next.

fags go to hell

my sides user
also OP is a faggot

:( I feel sad user.

>be me, 30 years old
>gf for last 7 years
>valentines day 2 days ago, she comes over
>brings over home cooked meal, tastes delicious
>tells me she doesnt love me anymore and we should break up
>we fuck 3 times, some of the best sex we've ever had
>says she's serious about wanting to break up
what the fuck

Break up sex is the best. Just let her go act like you don't care anymore. She'll be back. She's just screaming for attention.

meh, he's worth it

Wowza, not sure what to say to that since I have no experience with relationships that long. My gut tells me to ditch her, even if you get back together with her she will pull other crazy shit like this your whole life. Then again, do you honestly think you can do better than her? If so, cut her loose.