Guns get controlled, another school shooting...what then?

Imagine stricter gun regulations and control is implemented into America. Now imagine another school/mass shooting.
Then what?
Would Trump still be blamed? If Trump gave the Democrats what they wanted but these things still occurred, who would be at fault? (Excluding the shooter themself, since it's OBVIOUSLY THE GUNS that cause these murders)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude that fucking gross
you have hobbit feet
enjoy never having a girl kiss your gross hobbit feet

They're his hands?

Stolen from a feet weapons thread on /k/

Before I got into highschool they banned people from having guns in their back glass of their pickup trucks. It wasn't because they were afraid anyone was going to shoot someone. It was because they kept getting stolen and the school didn't want to be responsible.

Now edgelord kids that spend too much time online get bullied and come to school packing heat.

Guns are absolutely not the problem. People are worse. There were less school shootings when automatic weapons were legal. Why?

Clearly that won't happen. Once we make a few new regulations there will be no more violence or death.

NOTHING because it's not about stopping shootings it's about disarming the American populace so they can flood us with African and Muslims invaders like Europe.

>Guns are absolutely not the problem. People are worse.

There you have it folks. Take a criminal's guns away and they will use knives to kill people. Take this knife away and they will use their hands. Killing someone does not require a gun. It does, however, requires a serious mental issue. Sane people do not resort to violence unless it's necessary.

It's an inside job to take back all guns from the general public. The shooters are all CIA niggers.

>be europe
>have strict gun laws because you are a big communist utopia
>still have shootings
>people can't complain about guns
>import niggers
>more crimes
>people still can't complain guns
>import muslims
>more terrorist attacks
>people still can't complain guns
Absolutely nothing, people will just ignore ANY sort of evidence and because people on the right are more liberal and don't go apeshit everytime there's a shooting advocating for softer gun reguations, the thing just escalates.
Americans: keep your goddamn guns if it's the last thing you can do.

>always hear about truck of peace
>never hear about gun of peace
makes you bonk your donk

All you need to stop the wolves is to put a sign up to protect the kids...

Don't worry Italbro, they'll never get mine. I will only give these fuckers my guns bullets first if they come for them.

wtf goes on on /k/?
gun foot fetish?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

You did one heck of a job there Joie....

"Please don't shoot me" wristbands.

Suicide vest of peace and prosperity!

GP100?

crown him with the JUST hair, he's earned it

A guy and a van took out a building. Guns do nothing.

Then start going big like okc bombing? Thats what i would assume be the next logical step.

Nice going Biden.

Stick to being creepy with little girls who have to stand there while you grope them when they're getting their picture taken with their parents. That's what you do best.

Time to arm the teachers. If they know they may be shot on sight it may deter them.