Mueller still investigating collusion

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/mueller-is-said-to-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia?utm_medium=deeplink

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors haven’t concluded their investigation into whether President Donald Trump or any of his associates helped Russia interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person with knowledge of the probe.

>Friday’s indictment of a St. Petersburg-based “troll farm” and 13 Russian nationals should be seen as a limited slice of a comprehensive investigation, the person said. Mueller’s work is expected to continue for months and also includes examining potential obstruction of justice by Trump, said the person, who requested anonymity to discuss an investigation that is largely confidential.

>m-muh vindication
>m-muh no collusion

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mueller still investigating my butthole

>Bloomberg

Tick tock.

SURLY THIS WILL BE THE END OF BLUMF!!!

>I trust Fox News, Gateway Pundit, Zerohedge, and Infowars as news sources

That person is a bullshit artist. What more is left to investigate. They've progressively interviewed people closer and closer to Trump including Bannon for 20 hours who Trump loved.

There was no collusion and all Mueller has managed after nearly a year is The Tennessee GOP Twitter account, financial crimes years ago, some guy no one has ever heard of, and a guy working for the FBI. Great job.

Mueller just hit Drumphs campaign chairman Manafort with another bank fraud charge

listen...I know we've been saying it's happening and vindicated every other week for a year and every time it turns out we're dumbasses who only read an article on billysaltrightreehouse.com and didn't even understand it but no seriously...for realnits happening this time.

I mean I know Mueller keeps punking God emporer and his supporters like a bitch...like when we were saying the indictments had nothing to do with Russia...despite them obviously being related to Russian crime...and then Mueller dropped the fact that Papadopoulos pled guilty to talking to the russian govt as a member of the campaign during the election to get support and lying about it...

or today when the first indictment dropped n we all said it showed no Americans wittingly helped the uncovered Russian interference apparatus and then Mueller jizzed on all our faces by releasing an idictment on an American for being involved...but seriously it's happening and Hillary will be locked up!!!

mueller is on suicide watch ffs
he has to keep this charade up for eight years to avoid being prosecuted for uranium one

hahaha

So says the faggot Mother Jones reader.

Collusion isn't a crime. Obstruction of justice and money laundering are. If we get proof of conspiracy to commit computer crime, bonus.

>>m-muh vindication
>>m-muh no collusion
how lifes with a party on life support at the mercy of your opposition treating you?

I get a kick out of coming to Sup Forums because I always get to puzzle out whether you people actually believe shit like this or if you're all in a competition to invent the most ridiculous shit to see if somebody actually believes it

>everybody who opposes Trump is a Hillary Democrat

This was only one thread in the investigation.

There are several separate big ones left. All the Russia meetings and contacts of Trump campaign staff and associates. Hackings. Wikileaks' role and coordination. And probably more.

Forgot to add obstruction of justice.
That one ended Nixon.

the latter

so now you have nothing left to cling to except
>yeah well uh the investigation is still ongoing and big shit is gonna happen in the future just you wait
all these mental gymnastics just so you don't have to admit you decided to believe in a (now crumbling) conspiracy theory before seeing any evidence

(((The Media))) is lying like I’ve never seen before. They are reporting shit that doesn’t exist in the indictment. Orwellian fucks.

you’re both fucking stupid

kinda stupid to tell trump they're trying to see if they could get him for obstruction of justice if that's truly the case. yeah, trump could guess but its one thing to let them guess, and another to flat out tell them they are.

pretty fucking stupid. either way if they are actually considering going after obstruction then that's them admitting they actually have zero evidence. that's a last resort when your first ace up your sleeve and next 5 after that fell short. mueller is trying to save face from the giant elephant in the room that he had nothing,is going know where, and needs to put on a show to make it seem like he hasn't wasted millions going after an invisible big foot that's nothing more than an invisible ant.

>hurrr he's just confident
confident men don't tell their enemies their plans. only ignorant buffoons who have nothing.

>Mueller’s work is expected to continue for months
lol no it isn't

>an anonymous source
HE/SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

r/politics knows what’s up

You retards don’t see that this proves that Russians DID interfere with the election. It legitimizes the investigation. An investigation that trump DID obstruct. All the lawyers know that he will be found guilty of obstruction because of this revelation today. Get fucked racists.

Yeah, but our justice system isnt built like that. There has been a crime. You investigate the crime, look for suspects. Not investigate a man looking for crimes.

Good point here.

lol, dumbass...wanna go take a look at the metrics for how long these sorts of investigations take?

The whitewate comparisons are a little tiring, but it's eerie how spot on they are...people at the time were saying the same shit.

You're clinging to b-but..nothing damning has been released yet!

Yea, no shit...literally nobody who knows anything expected anything to come out right away. Despite what tarded channers think mueller & the FBI don't leak much except occasionally dropping info to make Trump look like a dumbass - such as what happened today.

I'm actually starting to be really glad Trump got elected because it's giving me a chance to laugh at how intellectually inept so many boys are..& like chris rock said bush was so stupid and shitty we went right out and elected a black man president, trump is gonna give us 20 years of black & women presidents lol

And youre stupider than both.

Dis's disinfo., negroe!

GERMAN EFFICIENCY

Shitposting on the internet is illegal.

You fucking retarded sack of shit. Manafort's activities date back to Bill Clinton's time in office. Mueller became director of the FBI in 2001 (a week before 9/11).

Was he sleeping all those years? If they were serious about any of that the Podesta's, Manafort, Gates, and McCain and like hundreds of others would have been in prison years ago.

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

So the fact that the russians planned "not my president" protests after the election was so damning that they had to go out and remind people that the investigation isn't over. Got it.

Yeah pretty much, how could anyone be a Dem when they literally rigged your primary

This is a great example of the impetus behind this whole fiasco. "Collusion isn't a crime". Wish I could have seen that on the front page of the NYT about 8 mos. ago.

They're serious about targeting Trump. I know that makes you mad because you thought Mueller was /ourguy/ but that's what's happening. And it will keep happening because Trump's hands are tied now that the investigation got a shot in the arm from this publicity. Accept it, and plan accordingly.

well what the fuck was he investigating when he indicted these russians? they had nothing to do with collusion.

>according to a person with knowledge of the probe.

So your ignoring HRC/DNC involvement in all of this. "Coordination" is actually the perfect word.

>thinking anybody is stupid enough to try to formulate an argument against this strawman

Shitpost

>when you find out that controlled opposition is real, but it's orchestrated by your guys

>Russians DID interfere with the election.
did any other countries interfere with the election?

>well what the fuck was he investigating when he indicted these russians?
Russian interference in the US election, ie the shit he's said he's investigating this entire time.

Why the fuck do you think Russia only interfered with a troll farm? It wasn't trolls meeting with Jared in Trump tower trying to get him to alter the Trump campaign's Russia policy.

Fuck's sake, we still don't know who Flynn flipped on.

Which countries committed bank fraud, identity fraud, and wire fraud while in the process of violating election laws in 2016?
List 'em.

Do you realize your salary comes from a foreign entity? You are worse than the Russians indicted. You are a stooge. A weak minded traitor to your own country.

>still investigating
What does that even mean? I want to spectate their typical 8 hour work day. Do they just sit in a locked room playing video games and shitpost shilling on Sup Forums while doing a google search "trump russian collusion" every few hours? How many gigabytes of data have they actually looked through? How many servers and databases have they actually searched? Or is the entire investigation just waiting with their thumbs up their asses for one of their illegal communication bugs to maybe finally pick something up after all of these months?

You mean through the proxy of the DNC?

The joke is all of these people run in the same circles and are a bunch of neocons who'll fuck over everybody, sell countries wholesale to the IMF, supporting a few oligarchs, represent their interests, sell our resources, et cetera - but we're supposed to ignore it until the people elect someone that the group doesn't like.

magatards refuse to wrap their brains around more than one part of this story at a time, because it's easier for them to build their disingenuous arguments by making the story out to be as insignificant as possible

controlled opposition has always been real. They promoted Bernie, controlled opposition. They promoted Trump, probably thought he didn't stand a chance and was just controlled opposition. They promote black lives matter, controlled opposition. Anti fa, controlled opposition. Chinese probably do it too, or is it only the Russians?

Why are you so retarded? No seriously, what happened in your life that left you with just enough cognitive abilities to log onto the internet and smash the keyboard a few times to produce such drivel?

This stupid fucking investigation still has zero proof of Trump-Russia collusion, which isn't even crime to begin with. They have to get Trump on money being exchanged or "obstruction" of justice.

First muh m-mueller indicted Manafort and Flynn in hopes that he could get them to flip on Trump, but what a surprise none of them produced ANY evidence or testimony that Trump committed a crime. Now mueller is indicting random Russian trolls from the internet. He's so fucking desperate at this point because he knows if he fails to find any criminal activity involving Trump, the entire leftist collection is going to screech so loud it will shatter the space-time continuum and send the entire universe into an alternate dimension.

Why are you so anxious for Mueller to lay out the goods on Trump? Are you afraid there's going to be something there?

You can really tell who around here has never lived through an investigation as long as the Starr investigation, Watergate, etc - or read any history - because they expect this whole thing to be wrapped up in a month or else there's nothing there.

Three facts:

1.The investigation wasn't an official judicial proceeding when Trump fire Comey. Obstruction of justice charges have to apply to an official proceeding that was obstructed.

2. Trump was able to fire Comey for any reason at all because that's his power as the president.

3. The investigation didn't stop once Comey was fired.

So please tell me what the "obstruction" was?

I'm not anxious about anything. I just want the truth to come out, and so far from everything we've been told about this investigation, there is nothing linking Trump to any crime involving Russia.

But in the end, we're always right.

It's like everything else, it goes on for years and years and much like the 13 people on the internet that allegedly "interfered" with the election or Manafort's activities that Mueller, as director of the FBI ignored for years (along with the Podesta Brothers and many others) your supposed to lap it up like a brain dead pig.

You're right. The Nunes memo brought down the entire Democratic party and Hillary and Obama are sitting in secret prison cells. Comet Pizza has been demolished.

Because Sup Forums is always right.

Mueller isn't going to release any of what he has on Trump until the entire case is ready to go.

All Mueller needs for that charge to stick is evidence of corrupt intent.

1. Mexico

>I am not a lawyer, but I play one on /pol

The Mexican government? Show your evidence.

>i'm not an idiot, i just use an idiot's meme flag on Sup Forums

>examining potential obstruction
Either there was or there wasn't. The conclusion to this should already be known, as all actors concerned have been through the grater and shit out the other side, yet nothing.

>in b4 trump not interviewed
Everything necessary for a conviction does not lie with Trump. Questioning Trump would be pointless in this context.

Seriously do they want a fucking civil war or what?

he's going to be arressted this week

are you going to rise up?

Nice comeback! Ever heard of threshold fucktard?

>according to a person with knowledge

>DNC guilty of enormous levels of voting fraud during election
>Essentially confirmed but ignored

>Alleged collusion remains nothing more than allegations

Call me when the Libtards get BTFO.

Are you?

trump's goose is cooked baby
face facts it's over for him

bot's can't rally ;)

>According to a person with the knowledge of the probe

so much for trump's commission on voter fraud, eh? why didn't they discover those enormous levels of fraud?

i'm drowning in meme flags

>First muh m-mueller indicted Manafort and Flynn in hopes that he could get them to flip on Trump, but what a surprise none of them produced ANY evidence or testimony that Trump committed a crime.
We have literally no idea what Flynn produced, but it was apparently enough to get him out of a 5 year stint in federal prison for lying on an SF-86 and get the investigation into his kidnapping plot dropped.

Does that mean she still has a chance?

I'm sure he enjoyed while it lasted.

Pretend I'm Russian.

I'm just curious, who taught you to be such a raging faggot? Whomever it was must be a superb teacher.

Who?

>so much for trump's commission on voter fraud, eh? why didn't they discover those enormous levels of fraud?
Many states refused. The commission was dissolved and will be handled on a federal level, as far as I know.

he's got a point

seething

1.5 year investigation and this is all they got.
A Troll farm 13 Russian nationals that have nothing to do with Trump

Flynn and Manafort shit is about to be dropped and they are sueing, and Trump is sueing Buzzfeed as well.

Obama,his DOJ, and the CIA are probably going to face their own special investigation hopefully by Mueller which would be ironic.

Why are you so mad, though?

Who's that?

Yep, it's in DHS's hands now. DHS isn't going to telegraph its movements, so no word on the progress of this.

The St. Petersburg-based “troll farm” origins from an (ex) convicted drug addict from Finland. A woman who most likely suffers from dwlusion that everybody's after her.

For some reason she has been highly valued by Nato, giving speaches all around. Perfect for DOJ narrative.

No evidence on such a troll farm ever actually committing anything.

Why would I be mad? I'm neither raging, nor a faggot. The real question is, did your sister teach you how to get your knickers into a wad?

Ah, now this is the good stuff.

>Many states refused.
Many states refused to pack up and ship the records to the commission. Literally nothing was stopping the commission from going to get the records themselves. They were all public.

>No evidence on such a troll farm ever actually committing anything

>muh god emperor
Kill yourself

shh
the former

I've scoured the full 37 pages of today's Mueller indictment & nowhere can I find evidence that this gang of Russian trolls were acting on behalf of the Kremlin or FSB or Putin or even the Russian govt.All it says is the Internet Research Agency was registered as an LLC in Russia