This is Mordred, prince of Britain and Arthur's son

This is Mordred, prince of Britain and Arthur's son.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogier_the_Dane
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2phsbuTN8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute!

Why was she doing that?

That cat sick rolling at the end.

QUALITY animation

Oyakodon!

was his mother Arthur's sister?

What is wrong with him?

So where are subs that are on time and not several days late? I want me some Mordred, but my listening isn't good enough to fully capture all that they say.

Mordred is getting married!

Daddy issues.

This Mode Red's mom say something nice about her

Morgan le Fey in most iterations, but in the earliest renditions of the Arthurian legend, Morgan le Fey wasn't Arthur's sister or was a half-sister at best. She also wasn't an antagonist until later stories, but even in those she is present ferrying Arthur to Avalon, which is something she did even in the earliest stories.

Then again, Mordred wasn't written as Arthur's illegitimate son until much later, too. Before that he was either a nephew or no relation at all.

I fixed your Mordred.

Who is the mother (male)?

I want Mordred to play with my kitty after our date!

She's perfect.

>not flat enough

ew

NEKO NEKO NYAHAHA

Nice QUALITY

>people actually thought Saber didn't know what she was talking about when she said Mordred wasn't king material

>he wouldn't want Lord Mordred-sama-tachi as her king

Is Arthur still female in this version of Fate?

Arthur was still female, but the reason she was able to impregnate another girl was because Merlin gave her a magic penis.

Implying Saber herself is king material.

Fuck off Iskandar

Again, depends on which Arthur story you're talking about. In the earliest incarnations of Mordred he isn't Arthur's son but his nephew. Arthur's sons were Kyduan, Amr, Gwydre, Llacheu, and Duran. But it seems Nasu isn't following the ancient Welsh traditions of Arthur anyway. As a fun note, Arthur apparently killed his own son Amr, though it is never written why, and a lot of people have linked this with Mordred to create the events of Camlann.

It's pretty clear that the TM version isn't the Welsh version of Arthur.

>But it seems Nasu isn't following the ancient Welsh traditions of Arthur anyway

Really? It seems that way?

That's gay.

Kind of a weird thing to be annoyed by since we're supposed to be sympathizing with Mordred here, but the fact that Altria had Excalibur and Morgan actually disarmed her kind of ticks me off.

In the original Mordred charges and Altria just casually shanks her on the end of Rhon. The only reason Mordred lands her (eventually) fatal blow is because shitdestiny.

>Why was she doing that?
because shes just a dumb chuuni womanchild for fanservice and fap material

She has a nice husband
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogier_the_Dane

for anal

>a man having sex with a woman is gay
>a man raising a young boy is gay
What the fuck.

visible
cat anus.

>raising your son from lesbian romance as a women
Fucking degenerates. It's all absolutely degenerate

>lesbian romance
Incestuous futa sleep-rape, IIRC. In this case Saber got jerked off by Morgan le Fay with magic and shoved Saber's kingly cum into her ovaries and created Mordred.

She's like 5 in case you forget.

Honestly they need to save money for important scenes
Blowing budget on a background gag of a cat chase would be retarded

>She's like 5

Best saber when?

serious question

Right now.

pretty sure they're working on an Extra or Extella adaptation

Please be real

>literally every knight, including the chief causes of the fall say they were a retarded shit, and regret fucking things up for their king

Her agility is impressive, even for a Servant. I think Cu would've had fun fighting her, whether she'd last as long against him or not. Not hating on her "dad", I just liked how Cu often moved in a beast-like manner.

Arturia was right.jpg

I havnt seen the episode yet but is this actually supposed to be Morgana?

If so this is our first ever look at her design.

>Nero

Disgusting. But if you are that desperate just go replay the shitshow that is Septem

Last Encore is coming Winter:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2phsbuTN8

that's why saber can never take you seriously Mordred san

Because Mordred is an edgy actual faggot who murdered her own father and destroyed his kingdom because she was a selfish and retarded little bitch. Not really heroin material. More fitting for the villain.

In winter fellow praetor.

Alright, I started doing basic research on King Arthur stuff because I was curious about what that one guy said about Amr and, oh good God, what I found
>Tom a Lincoln is a romance by the English writer Richard Johnson, published in two parts in 1599 and 1607. The principal character, Tom, is a bastard son of King Arthur and a girl named Angelica.

Twintails are magical.

Honestly this is the worst new swimsuit character design out there

>worse than this abomination

That looks excellent though.

Get some fucking taste, Nerofaggot.

Tell me more about this nero

>hoodie
>ZR
>exposed midriff and chest

10/10

Dumb bug eyed slut, just like the other Neros.

So when will he bang Mordred?

What's with her hair?

>That pistol
Is this a Terminator reference?

she has serious mental problems

>Proto Aruthur saves Kaleid/Miyu-verse and marries Angelica confirmed?

That poor kitty.

>girl with the mentality of a 5 year old who spent her entire life in full armour and literally programmed to think of nothing else than surpassing her "father" who is indifferent towards her

I think her developing MH is quite understandable.

Takeuchi has gone too far

It's a great. I will say that it loses its charm when its shrunk and the straps become that thin like in this piece.

This is a better design over all, but she looks more like a maid by her master's pool than actually at the beach. Take away the hoodie (and of course the broom and pistol) and I'd say it tops Nero's attire for beach clothing.

Top Kek!

literally a chuuni

Considering that's actually true, do you really give it the joke treatment?

I mean whilst I don't mind the design. How the fuck is this a swimsuit?

>take hoodie, apron, headdress, socks and shoes off
Instant swimsuit.

You're forgetting ascensions user like pointed out, she'll lose some of her clothing each time until its an actual swimsuit.

Nice

Don't you mean princess

bad user

You can't really be too sure with ascensions, they're not exactly consistent whether they turn the outfit skimpier or fancier.

Nitocris's swimsuit is ironically more covered up then her regular outfit and Nobu was already naked in her last ascension

Don't swimsuit characters normally get skimpier outfits as they ascend?

All Saber faces are garbage. Well, except Jeannu maybe.

Reminder that Mo-san is what happens with Magical inbreeding.

This feral youth needs to be domesticated into a nice refined young woman.

I want Mordred to sit on my face, hotpants doujin when

>skimpier
Martha, Kiyohime, Tamamo.
>less skimpy
Pirate sluts, Marie, Mordred, Arturia.
About even.

Her mom

Why is Kairi so best?

[Muffled Eurobeat playing in the distance]

This seems... incorrect. Like something made up for the anime.

Isn't Mordred's whole thing that she constantly tries to act like an upstanding king and gets fucking monumentally butthurt when someone has any kind of criticism for her? I would have thought that she'd consider this sort of thing beneath her.

>Like something made up for the anime.

It is.

I usually don't care about father(mother)/son(daughter) incest, but there is something about Artoria doing lewd things to her kid that is very appealing to me.