The new Wixoss anime is now for 2018, delayed confirmed

The new Wixoss anime is now for 2018, delayed confirmed.

Also, an OVA is bundled for december.

>twitter.com/wixoss_TCG/status/894059113130405888

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/selector-infected-wixoss-peeping-analyze-r13230
bato.to/comic/_/comics/selector-infected-wixoss-reverse-r14523
blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/51834919.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks. Wixoss was one of my the Fall shows I was most excited for.

>forever waiting
I do hope this delay improves the quality though.

How did Lostorage compare to the first series? I stopped watching airing anime around that time.

Battoru

It's considered to be more boring than the original by most people, but I personally loved it just as much. Would definitely recommend it since you might fall into the camp that enjoys it.

I thought it was too slow and the "drama" was laughably bad, but I'd be lying if I said the overall plot didn't interest me.

Wixoss should have ended at the movie

Lostorage was awfully bad and had none of the charm the first two had

I remember watching the Anime for the incest and then the sister turned into a card. Still mad

Where is Okada?

So the TCG is actually selling?

They had plent of people in their event.

KAN KAN!

Isn't she directing show or movie?

Fuck yeah!

Boys killed it.

How so?

Honestly not surprised by the delay considering how long we went with no info. Nice to know we're at least getting the OVA this year though.

ehhh who cares, lostorage taught me that wixoss without tama-chan is not tanoshii enough

>tfw good wixoss was 15 years ago

COLORLESS LRIG HAPPENING

I fell off hard with Wixoss after S2. I didn't know that the series is doing well enough to get more anime and even an OVA.

I'm happy to hear this news.

Friendly reminder that the side story manga ~Peeping Analyze~ is completely translated (10 chapters) and definitely worth checking out.

Re/Verse too!
bato.to/comic/_/comics/selector-infected-wixoss-peeping-analyze-r13230
bato.to/comic/_/comics/selector-infected-wixoss-reverse-r14523

A nice summary of the announcements.
blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/51834919.html

>TFW no BATORU ever again

>Liwat
So she's a Reverse Tawil

It hurts.

The only reason its getting more shows and has a magazine etc.

Lostorage went too far off script from the niche wixoss had
>boys
>aged up everyone
>too many characters with cowtits
>not the same direction/backgrounds keeping it spooky

Would have prefered a SOL with the girls playing card games to what we got.

Best LRIG

Whats with that deviantart tier drawing?

I just finished reading the Peeping Analysis manga. It was a ride but loved it. Almost like the first season. Answered my questions about reverse wishes too.

I did not understand how Kyori got back to her own body though - did Mayu see her as too much of a disruption in her game and kick her out?

They are still an incest couple together in the end.

Am I the only one who liked "will you do it with me"?

A cross? Really?

How good is Re/verse?

>How good is Re/verse?
good, read it.

Alright I will trust you on that one. I hope you did not lie to me.

That's a good question. Another solution is the problem is the conclusion of the anime. Maybe the manga timeskips to after Mayu's defeat.

im not a red LRIG or anything.

I swear.

I reread it for you, so here's what happened. After Piruluk lost that last battle with Amika, she went to talk to Mayu. Mayu explained how she got her thought control power, and then showed Piruluk that she put Remember as the LRIG of her original body, but the new girl in it trapped Remember in a box. At this point, it's not clear if Piruluk got back in Kiyoi's body immediately, or if she had to wait until Ruu fixed everything, since normally Remember's LRIG would've taken over Kiyoi's body. But essentially it ended up okay, and the time doesn't matter as much. This was all Mayu's way of making Kiyoi suffer as much as possible.

I for one like the happy ending to this. I love how Wixoss made a situation desperate with no possible solution but something still works out in the end.

The reverse wish? genius.

I only don't like the rushed ending.

>Liwat!!!!
>(Opposite of Tawil)
>Tawil's new form after she combines with that world's "Girl of the beginning": Ener

LORE
O
R
E

planning on catching up finishing everything after season 1. i kinda stopped following it because i can only take so nuch Okada melodrama is tama still ded/gone or did she come back? last thing i saw of it was that ulith's owner had some much of a lady boner for the she became her LRIG and that she wanted to groom MC into battlemaniac

Still mad best boy did not score and lost his body.
Chinatsu a fucking shit, she can't even repent for her sins because she lost her memories.

Why isn't Kyori's new girl friend not accompany her in Lost storage? How does one persuade Kyori to get back to be a selector after all that suffering?

Come the fuck on. I stopped donig WIXOSS after 14th expansion because it was sucking too much money and new LRIGs didn't interest me that much, but now they are bringing my waifu back?

Oh, so that's how you spell it. I am surprised they didn't reverse it as "Ruwita".
What's next? Amat? Htilu? Ikuy? Ikuzuy? Kulurip? Cool + RIP, that's fitting.

>"Girl of the beginning": Ener
The LRIG of the beginning from Lostorange?

You are in for a fun ride user.

Best boy's LRIG is the bro of bros, tied with red suave LRIG. Actually all red LRIGs are bros.

wew lad. well in that case i'll start on it now

Don't forget the movie.

gotcha

I'd love to know too, let's hope they deliver.

The movie is hit and miss. Watch it for the beginning and the end.

You forget that throughout the entire thing are new scenes and narration. You can't just skip through any of it.

>Liwat

Is that this LRIG's name? i.e. Arabic for "sodomy"?

It's Tawil backwards.

>tfw LRIG Iona will never groom you into a battle maniac
fuuuuck

The movie ruined Ulith's character, and the time spent on the new character was pointless and stupid.

No, it humanized and characterized Ulith, and further developed the themes of Wixoss as a whole. Cool thing is, nobody is ever actually 100% evil.

We will find out that in the -Missing Link- OVA.

Ulith wasn't 'evil' but she was a psychopath. Humanizing her didnt develop shit. She shouldn't have had so much focus in the movies, and the round about childhood Ruu moments, while cute, were also a weird retcon.

So this new season will have new characters or will keep the old cast? Also any info on what conflated will be about?

There wasn't really a retcon, and what do you mean it didn't develop anything? Destructed wasn't just a recap or summary, it added an entirely new storyline that fit in to the plot. It was much better than just jamming together 24 episodes into 90 minutes with no changes.

From what I guess it's going to reunite both Lostorage and Selector cast.

Suzu's, Chinatsu's and Hannah's story are most likely finished.
Missing link is about Kiyoi (pic related) so my guess is that she's the new protag.

There is also this blond girl.
Maybe the original Karnival?

I feel like I'm the only one who liked Lostorage the most, and felt the spookiness in the earlier entries was an attempt to hook the viewer while amounting to nothing.

That's a shame, I will miss Riru, best LRIG.

Thinking about that, the twist took me by surprise when they revealed who was the true alpha in the relationship.

Who is this!?
Remember 2.0?

At least it had a hook.

One can hope.

I miss Ruuko

Tawil is back, more gorgeous than ever.

The dynamic of their relationship was more interesting than anything the rest of the series to me, though the supporting cast could've been better.

I find Hanna nice because she is the only animated selector who truly wants to see the root of the problem.

Ruu was my self insert.

>older ruuko in lostorage
>older tama who now looks more and more like yuuki
Yes, please.

>officially /u/

muh.

This. It's not tanoshii anymore without her.

>They both get utterly destroyed by the new antagonist to make Suzuko look even better

At this point I don't even think they will want to play WIXOSS again. It would be interesting she has grow up from that phase and looks a more calm life. Then, when shit hits the senpai she comes back to help Suzuko or Kiyoi. I guess Kiyoi will become the MC.

I'd be awesome if they start to dwell in the Lore of the game. I'd be awesome to see how Tawil and Umr have a role in the whole story.

>mayu reborn

>I'd be awesome to see how Tawil and Umr have a role in the whole story.

People said it's not worth to read.

I may love Kiyoi, but they should leave her alone. She's suffered enough.

Who is people

>Ruu and Tama will never return with Iona

Bad.

Selector System has reborn and it's out of there punishing people who plays TCG and has bad luck. I guess -The Missing Link- will adress why she is still a selector after so many shit she had to face. I can tell we will see Amika for sure this time.

If Ruuko becomes a Selector 2.0 I can tell her LRIG will be Yuki again.

>we will never get anime design scales
>Iona/Ruu/Aki NEVER EVER

>for some reason get card game character merch

I actually liked it more than the original.

I'm more concerned about who will be the director, series compositor, character designer, music composer, art director and background studio this time.

>tl never
;_;

It's not dead?

If you have no interest about wixoss, why still watch this show

>wixoss was 3 years ago

Fuck. I miss monthly threads. So dead since LOSTORAGE.

It's because Spread turned out to be something different from what people was waiting for. Lostorage turned out to be pretty different but without having the same feeling from Selector Saga. I really wish the OVA does justice and rekindles the threads.

Even aftet Spread the threads werent this dead. Lostorage killed it.