Ben Shapiro: It's impossible to repeal the 2nd Amend. and Leftists need to accept this

Do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=mqMBJTX7DsE

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/435527/donald-trumps-anti-semitic-supporters
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. All they need to do is flood the nation with more browns until they have the constitutional power to change it.

No. All other Western countries essentially lost the gun debate to the elite. Do you really think you're so special you will NEVER face the same fate? Never is a long time

Sorry dude I wish I could tell you otherwise

But why would (((they))) want a divided america that's killing itself by the thousands? Oh...

wtf I love jews now

They don't even need to remove them. Its not like Americans will ever revolt against the state.

You do realize how difficult that is right? You'd need a 2/3 vote of Congress or the States to even begin a constitutional convention. Once the convention is open anyone can propose whatever amendment they want, it's not just restricted to the amendment they want.

Then to be adopted each amendment has to be approved by 3/4 of the legislatures of each state to become law.

That’s a nice meme

LOOKUP "HIBERNIAN MEDIA CONTROL" AND "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE DRUIDIC ELDERS" [[[THEY]]] ARE THE REAL ENEMIES!

The 2nd Amendment isnt even about guns, its about Family Coats of Arms and blood lineage/land (property) ownership.

Haha yeah that’s never happened
That would just be absurd!

That is what they are attempting to do with mass immigration. Either that or they will stack the supreme court and change the definitions that 2nd amendment relies upon

but it seems unlikely seeing as they can barely win the house or senate

>Jared Kushner, Sheldon Adelson, Jeffrey Altman etc. ever saying they were pro-gun rights

They're a bunch of RINOs as is Shapiro.

it was the irish all along.

But they're failing hard if that is their goal. The hispanic/black population is concentrated in a handful of states, theres a lot of them, but their power as far as constitutional amendments go is weak.

You'd need hispanic majorities in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and a lot of the South to even begin to stand a chance to have enough states to undo the 2nd Amendment.

>implying irish aren't jews judaism is belief fag op

They'd need 3/4ths of all the state legislatures not just the Congress, which makes it even less likely.

Those god damn potato niggers.

In 20 years your old whites will die out. and the fact that over 50% of the youth in southern states are non white would rapidly change he voting demographics.
So they need to create a majority in states with comparatively small populations? Once taxes and Florida go permanently blue the executive branch can continue to expand welfare housing to move blacks and Hispanics into white areas.

They will just pass more federal/state AWB style legislation to circumvent a constitutional convention.

The purpose of the constitution was to make certain issues legally immune to debate, or at least as close as feasible. Amending it is very difficult and for good reason. None of the countries where firearms rights were repealed really had anything like it.

What part of "right to keep and bear arms" do you not understand?

I wonder what flag OP is hiding

SHAPIRO IS A LYING KIKE
>reminder that The National Review is the NEOCON online magazine for jewish interests masked as conservatism

nationalreview.com/article/435527/donald-trumps-anti-semitic-supporters

>The end of Pat Buchanan’s publicity remission and his metastasis to mainstream news outlets represents a return to power of the old paleoconservative movement, with all of its attendant anti-Semitism. The old-school Buchananites are joined by alt-right blonde-coiffed intellectual skinheads like Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulo

>alt-right blonde-coiffed intellectual skinheads like Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulo

>Calling Milo a skinhead when he is a Jew who never advocated white nationalism
>pretending he doesn't know Breitbart is Jewish owned and was conceived in Israel

DO NOT BY THIS KIKE'S LIES

Those will hopefully be challenged and removed by the Supreme Court.
t. Hopeful NY resident

>The Eternal Mick

Look into it fucknigger

"Shall not be infringed" isn't a suggestion

Reminder, Shapiro is an Israeli firster anti-white piece of shit masquerading as a conservative.

Say what again?

>claiming it's impossible to do something that has been done multiple times in the past

Even if they did, and I don't believe they would hold up in the Supreme Court environment we currently have, and will have in the future. Plus a Ruger mini-14 will do just as good in decent hands as an AR-15.

BOOM MOTHERFUCKER BOOM MOTHERFUCKER BOOM
TAKE THAT KIKE AND SWEEP HIM UP WITH A BROOM
SHOVE EM IN THE OVEN TILL THERE AIN'T NO MORE ROOM

STOP ANONS
WE COULD USE THIS

SPREAD THAT ANTI GUN CONTROL IS A JEWISH SUPPORTED CAUSE SO THAT THE LEFTISTS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT IT!!!

>mini 14
That’s not working very well anymore, they keep going for mag size limits.

>DO NOT BY THIS KIKE'S LIES
>can't even spell buy correctly
Fuck off nazi

When we all pretty much agreed on it or politicians got scared of an anti-alcohol 70 year old woman with a tomahawk.

We are heavily divided and entrenched on guns. Not to mention the possibility of states just keeping it legal so local law enforcement wont enforce the federal law, they'd have to get federal agents (which there is not enough of) to do it.

Which are becoming almost trivial to manufacture with 3d printing advances. It wont be long before you can download the file for one, print it, and purchase a spring made just for the magazine.

>omg you dun made a typo entire post disregarded you dirty raycist

Why don't screenshot my post and send it to the ADL kike.

Sometimes the Jews do good things

True but if it’s illegal to own it’s not very useful besides during a full on SHTF event.

Sheldon Adleson dumps money into pro gun causes. They might sell out on a lot of things, but these Jews don’t want to take away your guns

He said that he is pro gun, which he is. Your evidence in no way contradicts this

Would still be easy to get by with owning it. I shoot on my own land so no one is going come by and take it, and If you use it in a home invasion just chuck it in the fireplace, let the plastic melt, and stick the legal mag in.

Plus you would have it in a SHTF event.

Link me one article showing where Sheldon dumps money into a pro-gun lobby or bill.

I'll wait.

That said 99% of his money goes into buying favors for Israel from US politicians, namely the Iraq War or the billions sent to Israel.

Link the article where he says that. Shouldn't be that hard, even if it is only lip service.

Except for the fact that there are Jews that are in the NRA and Gun Owners of America, and the Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
I know it’s hard to believe, but the Jews aren’t a monolithic hive mind.

Now you have to keep a believable number of small cap mags around to match all the bullet holes in the perps and your house.

>sperging our this much

Wow, the mutt meme is a lot older than I thought

>membership- 7,000
>out of over 4 million Jews in the US
>implying this isn't a red herring to act as a counter to the obvious prevalence of white anti-gun ownership bias in the Jewish community

>still no argument
>getting steamrolled

public school?

>heh look it up kid

I mean for me at least it wouldn't be a problem. I already have plenty of 10 round mags for other weapons. Most of my target shooting is done with low capacity mags to make the weapon lighter. The 30 round plus mags I have are mostly for mag dumping for shits and giggles.

>falling for a LARP'ing Jew

youre not good at this at all

This won't ever happen, you would need like 32 states to pass a constitutional amendment and shitskins, while rapidly exploding in population, only live in like 5 or 6 states in high enough number to pass this

One more instance of (((Ben))) showing his true colors. Aussie poster 1 is right. Brown skins give them the power to change it. But since Ben "does not give a damn about the browning of America" he will have to give up his precious ideas.

>Disarm 80 million people who have half a billion guns
even if it managed to pass, it isn't going to go well for the people who have to actually take the guns, although I'd love to see any of the people of OP's pic go to south Chicago and knock on doors, demanding nogs surrender their weapons.

>10 rounds
I wish. NYC it’s fucking FIVE for rifles and shotguns.

I would say they have made great progress since 1965. The clock is ticking. You have seen the 2050 US demographics meme, right?

This assumes that we will eventually stop the flood of brown people.

Jesus, what do you have to do if you own a shotgun that has an seven shell tube mag? My grandfathers old pump holds that many.

Can you just never load more than five shells?

plebbit-spacing newfaggot shill can't even into wtf
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot

fucking kikes and plastic paddies

Quick, I don't have much time!

4 examples? That's 25% as many as OP. Sorry, the numbers don't lie

or 8 examples
whoopsydoodle

Can’t have that one in the city then. They also have a whole list of type banned weapons that’s subject to change at any time by whim of the city.

And to think sometimes I hate Oklahoma for wanting to tax my smokes an extra $1.50 per pack.

Lauren Southern's not a jew, faggot

>"Democrat"

I hope the US balkanize by then. So at least some regions will recognize gun rights

>$1.50 tax
You are like little baby, watch this

At least I don’t smoke. I’d like to leave but stuck for a while

No, I don't agree with this asshole OP. Every single fucking day we have shootings in this country. Innocent people being killed left and right and we don't do a damn thing about it. Children in their schools, attacked by violent criminals who have too much access to LETHAL firearms. Fact is we aren't going to solve this problem with addressing mental health or school security, we need to deprive people of these killing machines before they ever have the chance to end an innocent life.

We need common sense gun reform in this country, and that starts with mandatory federal background checks and ending the gun show loophole. 93% of Americans believe in mandatory federal background checks. Why don't you, Sup Forums?

In closing, look at their faces. Take a good hard look at them. Would you tell their family and friends that you don't believe in gun reform? That's so cowardly and disgusting, and is beneath all of you.

Of course. If they come for the guns, they'll get the bullets.

Letting the Irish and Krauts in was a mistake

>Do you really think your special?
Dude I'm American of course I'm better than you. How have you not figured this out yet?

We already HAVE mandatory background checks you double faggot.

when has the constitution ever stopped the elite from dong what they want? they'll just redefine what the words in the second amendment mean, lel

same thing as will happen with the first amendment and hate speech laws, they will say that free speech isn't hate speech and pass draconian "hate speech" laws