Be honest. Nothing has come close to topping this moment

Be honest. Nothing has come close to topping this moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m-OHfkg_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=qqK1FrO3BdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6/10

Entire final arc was bad

The impact is pretty muted when Toyota is immediately revived and goes back to being an obnoxious twat. Show itself was a 4-5/10 tops.

Your shit taste topped it

rape scene in yy was better than this

Regardless of how you feel about Re:zero, you cannot deny the impact this scene had on the industry.

Solid 4/10

Like?

Guillotine Gorilla

Good Re Zero episodes: 1-3, 13-17, The parts in 18 where subaru talks about how hes a worthless neet

Bad Re:Zero episodes: All the other ones

The scene when Roswall and Beatrice started fighting each other was more impactful for.

Dat rising tension.

Literally nothing, but it doesn't change the fact that it was animekino for an episode.

This.

Agreed. This individual episode is so well done that it actually dwarfs the rest of the show by an absurd margin. You could argue that that isn't saying much, but regardless, this episode is an amazing achievement for anime in general.

>when Rem uses every inch of her being to crawl towards Subaru so she can die in his arms

And guess what was the glue for this entire episode?

I watched this show a while ago and I don't get it, what's so special about this scene?

It's good

Ping Pong Girls episode 10 is the best single episode of 2016 though.

I would've kicked her away. Shit was creepy

5/10 at best from a 3/10 show. I was honest.

KINO
I
N
O

Good point

Bea deserves more love.

Emilia has shit tier bodyguards.

>muh popularity shill
it was more Subaru's suffering than Rem desu senpai

This episode was so well-directed, and the credits sequence felt like something you'd see out of a AAA-quality movie, not some episode of anime. Absolutely fantastic scene.

> rape scene in yy
where

>muh polls

Rem fags

I got my first hemorrhoid the day, and i prefer it to this pile of shit. Now excuse me, i need more advil and preperation h.

There's a direct correlation of the height of the series and the screentime of Rem.

This show started off strong, but by the end it was a complete mess. That big fight against the flying thing was the highlight.

railgun sisters arc did it better

There's a direct correlation of the height of my penis and the screentime of Rem.

I don't get it

Overrated shit where death has no impact because O MY RESET. Shit show.

>cute meido willing to die for you
>I love Emilia

It was then I knew the show was shit.

>>I love Emilia
You fell for the bait, he really doesn't. That's why Rem pretended to play dead after the whale fight and made Subaru recognize his feelings.

>What remcucks actually believe

I actually laughed when she hit the floor limbs twisted and all. You're right, I guess it does have something to do with her screentime.

Oh man, I sure love Dark Souls as well.

>remcucks
edgy

it's so painfully obvious that the people who dislike rem are newfags. rem is the official girl of Sup Forums,

Seeing self-insert fags getting butt-blasted never ceases to amuse me. They must be having no idea how love works.

>reddit:zero

yy?

>kemono friends
>calling anyone reddit

That whole thing since the cave left me legi speechless and yes there still hasn't been anything coming close to it since.

Ya know when you are playing a game and you keep dying on a boss and it becomes increasingly more frustrating when you have to go through the route all over again and fight the motherfucker but then die a little further than you previously did. It's like that but irl.

Who?

A Narm scene, admit it the second half was shit

This series peaked high and low. 7/10.

midoriya vs todoroki is better

>add a title crawl with dramatic music
woah so epic! I bet you laugh along with a laugh track too

Literally whos?

Get with the times grandpa

Yuyushiki

I agree.
In the manga, that is.

It was pretty cool. Even within it's own show I think the entire Rem episode where they're on the roof is better.

If there is anything remotely kino about anime, then this is it

You may not like it, you may prefer your shitty moeblob shows
But it is what it is

Only if you managed to get there. 3/10.

That shit was terrible. It was so overdramatic and you already knew he was going to get resurrected again. The only thing I'll give them is the song at end that because it was decent. When I listened to the whole thing on the soundtrack, however, it was pretty shit.
The show was only good around the beginning and gradually turned to shit.

It was good, but no where near impactful, same tier as haruhi movie where the mc step on himself, nicely done but overblown by fans.

Who is Rem?

Finnish for Boku no Pico

Why didn't they just end the season right there?
Yes. See above.

>Baby first anime.

More like Re:Kino

This, don't even deny this.

See That scene was just a bunch of overused cliches, just like the rest of this shitshow. It would only have impressed me if my cultural experience was limited to harem anime.

1-14: 4/10
15-25: 3/10

This show had so much potential but completely fell apart. The rest of the season was just completely poorly written and WHY, giant whales? Fuck you

Not to mention the Rem and Ram Tsukihime maids ripoff and Rem herself becoming a black hole of screentime and supporting role out of nowhere

Fuck this show

This scene was hot garbage tho. Literally. It's fucking "we were too lazy to develop the character so we'll just have him cry for the millionth time" Subaru bringing "she killed the main character but you guys should totally still trust and sympathize with her" Rem up to the castle and getting his head cut off. This show's writing is the absolute laziest I've seen in a long time.

But user that scene's the start of Subaru's character development.

Also I don't get you fags that can't get over Rem killing Subaru in one of the timelines. She had her own circumstances, and the contrast between how she treated Subaru then and how she treats him after he tries his hardest to get her to like him is what makes that romance so good.

I wish everything that came after 18 wasn't so disappointing, though. The whale fight was awkward and looked retarded, the betelgeuse confrontation and Subaru's development felt rushed and unsatisfying. It was like he flipped a switch and was like, "hey I'm suddenly extremely good at all of this now!"

I still like Re:Zero but man that shit disappointed me.

>11,997 sellers
>impact

What was so fucking special about this episode? So an edgy show got even more edgier? Big whoop. Subaru died again? So what? A new Edgy villain, who is a dicount caster from fate/zero? Like we haven't seen edgelord villains before. Giant Puck thingy? So what?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS EPISODE?

It's not an excellent show but this was the pinaccle of it. Such a beautiful shot and it really embodied the tone it was going for. Or at least should've been going for.

it felt forced

That was one of the best scenes I've ever seen. The episode was an absolute masterpiece.

You can tell how good it is by seeing how hard some anons are trying to be contrarian. I really don't know what they get out of it, its just cringeworthy and pathetic.

nothing. re:zerofags are just being delusional like usual.

>wow the protagonist is dead
>I guess he'll have to try again with his immortality
Aesthetically pleasing, devoid of meaning.
Style over substance.
5/10

it was a 7/10 moment in a 4/10 anime.
don't get why people hype this scene so muh

The kinography

Blond haired, blue eyed, eternal drill haired loli with butterflies in her eyes.

Subaru still pursues Emilia.

What the FUCK was wrong with that idiot?

she was super creepy.

I like Styx Helix
Reminds me of how I stay up until 3am just to watch this

It's great moment. OST literally made this scene.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4m-OHfkg_IM

I will admit, this had me laughing in stiches.
>The head just falls off
Fucking classic

I don't think anything makes me angrier than Rezero retards. I can't fathom how anyone can see this entire series as anything more than a poorly written guro shitfest that pretends like pointless deaths with no consequences is story, and shallow, forced tragedy is character development written by a hopeless faggot with a mother complex with an elf fetish.

Apparently being a hollow characature of an authors fetish incarnate in the form of a nice elf justifies the main character going through inhuman torment to protect her for no reason.

You people are actually subhuman trash, and I hope the author dies just to deny him and you the satisfaction of completing this attack on writing.

No one loves an old woman trapped in the body of a kid.

It was on the novel lol.

Hopefully the anime goes through the scenes where Subaru starts questioning what happens after he dies, there's also a scene where one of the witches scolds him for taking some of his deaths lightly and he has to start trying his best in every loop.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qqK1FrO3BdM

We couldn't protect that smile

Re zero is exactly like all the other anime taken from famous light novel, good and refreshing first arc which inevitably turns to the utmost shit afterwards

Subaru wouldn't have been able to protect Emilia's smile otherwise though.
There has to be sacrifice. Rem was born solely for it.

>"hey I'm suddenly extremely good at all of this now!"
Things were rushed.

you are incorrect

Is Summaryanon ok?

agree , Literally on of the best ost in anime history , the scene would've been meh without it