French Consul RAPED in Brazil

>get job in Brazil
>go to Brazil
>get raped

Apparently, a dumbass french consul went to a litoraneous town on Rio Grande do Norte to enjoy Carnaval. There, she called the attention of some brazilian men who were catcalling her. Result: french slut did not know our language well to understand male approaches, ended up acting in a way that was 'charminho' (little charm) and 'cu doce' (sweet ass) in the brazilian culture and ended up raped multiple times after a man invaded her bedroom while she slept.

extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/consulesa-francesa-tem-quarto-invadido-e-estuprada-no-rio-grande-do-norte-22405100.html
g1.globo.com/rn/rio-grande-do-norte/noticia/consulesa-francesa-e-estuprada-no-litoral-do-rn.ghtml
noticias.r7.com/cidades/policia-civil-investiga-estupro-de-francesa-em-tibau-do-sul-rn-16022018
noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2018/02/16/consulesa-francesa-e-estuprada-durante-carnaval-em-casa-no-litoral-do-rn.htm

The first thing she needed to learn about portuguese is that 'No' doesn't mean 'No' in a country with 60 thousand REAL rapes every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
europe1.fr/international/une-francaise-porte-plainte-pour-viol-au-bresil-3576959
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Power fantasy goes wrong

Western women are sheltered.

>'charminho' (little charm) and 'cu doce' (sweet ass)
Dont translate it so literally it doens't make sense.

toll paid

Hey cu doce

I wonder how many times she had orgasm

Actual translation please?

hi mom

That's like waltzing into the jungle and expecting not to get mauled by a tiger or swallowed by a python. Pic related

I don’t know how women walk around without being terrified all the time, especially if they’re hot. The smart ones always stay in a group, the smarter the girl the less often she is alone.

I mean you’re an object of desire, surely you know some creeper is going to strike someday. You’re not a short man whose going bald and has a small dick, nobody is going to rape me.

french? wheres the hijab

The only reason a white woman would go to a third world shithole is to get "raped".

Cu Doce = Sweet Ass

It is when a brazilian man thinks that a girl's rejection is actually a sign that she is playing hard to get and trying to tease him into a more aggressive approach to get her. Hence the metaphore of a girl making her ass sweeter for the guy.

Yes, we are retarded.

Wasn't she wear her EU regulated 'don't rape me' bracelet?

>French Consul

I checked and there is French she-consul, the French news do speak about a woman related to the consulat that was raped tho

It is her job.

She is a consulate in Brazil, which makes everything worse. She is an ambassador and even the ambassador is getting raped.

At least she wasn't a minor, otherwise we'd have taken her to the Novinha Slaughterhouse and gangraped her like a 12 years old on cocain.

This scandal is blowing up all over Brazil and will be the talk of the day tomorrow.

Someone please kill me.

Those links look a bit fishy
No legit sources?

>and there is French she-consul
and there is no French she-consul

ftfm

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Brazilian links. She jsut reported it to the police. It will be on Europe soon.

Razor blades in the vagina. Works everytime.

A consul sent to fucking third world shitholes should know that you can never relax around blacks. Even if it's her job my point still stands, consuls can refuse.

europe1.fr/international/une-francaise-porte-plainte-pour-viol-au-bresil-3576959

It begins...

I'm so sorry, french bro. But she was asking for it.

A consul in Brazil should be obligatorily a man.

Apparently, the rape was by BBC too.

UMA

T. Mutt

Brazil, you're gonna beat us in Rapes if not GDP.

What if they're hot 5'0 100 lbs and even the manlets look like hulking giants to them

Life must be a nightmare

I'm sorry to make fun of you, but rape in India barely counts. An absorbent does more damage.

She'll get over it, she's a strong independent womyn that needs no man.

Would you be mad if your country was nuked? Serious question

Actually, no.

Only if they forgot to nuke me in the process. Then I would be mad.

You seem like a sick cunt mate, hope you get out someday

that her in pic? She is hot, not sure if i would be able to control myself too.

>She is an ambassador and even the ambassador is getting raped.
She isn't, she just works at the Embassy, she must be a dumb sheltered government employee that had no idea what she was getting into.

Nah this lefty media is exaggerating rapes to making us males look like demons.
Technically we have very low rape per capita, also 40% of reported rapes in Delhi for example were later found was due to BFs breaking up or not ready to marry the lady.

It is a nightmare to be a tiny girl in Brazil.

I know this one girl who thinks everyone is out to rape her -- even her father and brothers --, and she isn't even a feminist. She's just really scared.

I wish I could protect her, but I can't even protect myself. And she'd probably be nervous if she were alone with me.

Our rapes are real in Brazil, though. It is not just regret sex.

And the rapes are likely by BBC, so it does some damage.

Probably a typical caviar-leftist French retard (France is the homeland of caviar leftism) that wanted to mingle among the "cuuuuute ethnic people" that caviar-leftists love so much.

She learned the hard way and i hope she got AIDS.

If she looked like the model in the picture, I confess that my brothers and I would feel tempted to rape as well.

I know I sound like a savage, but it is just how I feel. We grew up catcalling and stalking women around. We took it as a joke at the time. Now I barely see girls walking around on their bikes and I realized it was because I was a dumbass and scared them off.

I fear I am part of the problem.

>And the rapes are likely by BBC.
Dude it really shivers me to spine imaging a BBC rape.
Fugg, shits brutal.

The first thing she needed to do was not go to a country inhabited by uncivilized animals.

You see a girl that hot walking around the street filled with men and you don't think that she is asking for it? Not even a little bit?

>circumcised mutt calling anyone savage

No. And that's why you're barely above animals.

I don’t know, women don’t really think about their physicality beyond looks and being able to have kids. As a man though it sounds like hell. Even children could beat up women that small, it must be weird being that petite. Girls that size love it though, every girl wants to be built that way.

I feel you, this really shows we are living in a Rape culture society.

I don't think rape is alright.

But if a girl is all dolled up, looking hot, in tight clothes and strolling around men, she is obviously looking for the wrong type of attention and there is no problem to harrass her (she is likely looking for it).

Stop white knighting. I don't advocate for rape, but many women act in a way to tease a more aggressive reaction from men. That is common in Brazil, where it is very hot and women must wear little clothes.

>Meme flag

wew

French women are Macaco property.

I wish wed haves some thicc braapzilian consuls here id rape them so hard

Hold your horses, Ahmed.

Our consuls would likely rape you thinking that they will have a blue-eyed baby. We have no idea how genetics work.

You cant rape a man if your a woman Tyrone. Or are all your women trannies?

Carnaval is a literal fuck fest...she got the VIP treatment.
Why the fuck this idiot decided to party where she did not belong is beyond me

Stay mad 56%

SOPA DE LMAO
ROASTIE DELICIA

this is pretty common.
I see girls late at night with tight and short dresses and the only thing I think is that they are asking for it. they really do provoke.
that's one of the reasons there are so many rapes in brazil.

UMA

You dont get it right? She would open her legs and cuck you to death
Everything to get out of this shithole

Got a pic of the girl who was raped?

Because they threw away their self-preservation instinct, banking on that feminism/cops would protect them.

I swear, that mentality is suicide right there.

You dont know what cuck means. She can open here THICC legs to me and ill but benis in bagina. Im not going to marry anyone

I agree.

Seriously, you shouldn't be wearing lewd clothing in Brazil. You are doing charminho and trying to get hordes of men to come after you.

It just how it works.

Mammisauna.jpeg

Your country should be purged of everyone brown, whites and tannish or beigeish Italian
Looking ones can remain. Same goes for the rest of the world.

Why are White people even going to these countries? Don't they know not to trust the subhumans?

Yeah, you are right
But its a shame that we are such a savage nation
We pardos really need to be gassed or nuked

mfw even they know they need to be nuked

this

just more evidence that humans need a hard cull of 99% of the population.

google “mouse utopia experiment” for more

>goes to country full of savages
>gets raped
Really activates my almonds desu

Well, I can't disagree on that anyone.

Just put us out of our misery. It is not funny anymore.

Giving us laws, philosophy and means to live a civilized life while granting us a populace that is uncapable of entertaining abstract ideals. It is not even funny, it is morbid sadism. Watch as we stagger through existence while breaking, raping, murdering and violating every single law of decency. Give us the gift of fire to see our own dirt, but do not allow us to warm ourselves with it.

That is a special type of cruelty that only Latin America understands.

Let us be savages or people, but people don't let us be savages with the standards of actual people.

And to think, once upon a time Brazil was so close to not being a failed state.

I'm also afraid of the other pardos
I really wish that the army kill a few favelados in congo de janeiro

Isn't carnival is just a one big sex party?
I mean you shouldn't go to there without a man if youre "decent" women.

Why do people pretend that loud, crowded, smelly, dangerous venues with nothing to do but drink and look at people are fun?

and yet, I see european women visiting my city everyday. even in rio de janeiro I see a lots of white women from other countries. really makes you think.

Jesus fucking Christ just enslave us already

Stop posting this garbage subhuman.

Wrong quote
I blame the smartphone

The french goverment is probably proud that she got "culturally enriched"

exactly...it is an open air fuck fest...only an idiot would go to carnaval and not expect to be preyed upon

>t. cuckboy whiteknight
we need sharia

Only idiots take part of the night time Carnaval festivities

Brazil is a real shithole. Ive seen it. Nuke it.

it is worse than you think, believe me. really disgusting.

you're part of the problem. fix yourself or your country has no chance.

>tfw a russian knows better about carnival than a lot of hue women

She was raped inside her bedroom, though. Not on the street.

But she probably teased a lot of men.

Pretending to be dumb is a common way to flirt. So if a girl doesn't know our language that well, we can assume she is pretending to be dumb so that the male will feel more fulfilled and stronger when they flirt with her.

Thats because you think women are our intellectual equals,that they would see its unwise to walk around dressed like a whore in a savage country like ours,but they are not,they are dumb as bricks

how much buthurt would this pic cause if shared all over twitter?

Should have killed him. He isn't even bleeding for fuck's sake.

Well first world countries don't have that problem, she might have thought it would be an experience.

But tbf toll paid. Conservatives would be far to smart to do something like this.

I kind of agree. If a woman gets harrassed and touched by men as she walks across the street, it is still better than getting raped by a group (which will happen if she does not change her looks and learn to avoid that street).

I am not feeling as bad for scaring women now.