Black Panther

Soooooo, Black Panther came out today and i was wondering how much you guys liked it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not worth pirating

It wasn't terrible, but it was hardly a work of art. If you take it as what it is, a big budget action movie, and don't look any deeper you can enjoy yourself. Blacks who think a fictional nation is any representation of what could have been in Africa deserve to be made fun of harshly.

Drinking game - take a shot every time something appears in the movie that was invented by someone of European decent.

so... 7/10?

WE

Just another superhero flick

This.

Politically i can't stand all this talk about "what africa would be if it weren't for Colonizers". Ethiopia resisted being colonized well into the 20th century, east Africans fully able to do whatever they want. But no they have to go ahead and create a magical fairytale of a Place that would never survive a Year structurally and only exists because of Mcguffin and can only continue to exist because Mcguffin, so its again just blacks being good at something because outside force, but its okay because this time its Stones instead.

Imagine any other Disney-Marvel movie, but with chimps.

Any chance it is on par with dark night? Some are predicting it will beat dark nights sales records.

>take a shot every time something appears in the movie that was invented by someone of European decent
My liver can only take so much

my grandfather used to say
Niggers are good entertainers but I'd never have one over for dinner

5/10

It doesn’t even come close to The Dark Night. Remember, just because a movie does well at the box office doesn’t mean it’s good.

haven't seen it yet. I'll probably just pirate it

Fuck I missed it. They should have advertised it more.

Celebrate by purchasing this pedophilia grooming tool.
Triangles are ancient wakanda boy love.

In Wakanda, every night is a Dark Knight.

was a good movie.
desu outside of this racebaiting and marketing campaign

like come on, do you really think people are going to take up the cause of the *first* black hero, which is completely false, and two take up the history of Wakanda a fake country

its very obvious a marketing strategy by hollywood to use race tensions to line their pockets receiving free advertisement from people who are sensitive to such things and free advertisements from people who want to champion the cause.

if you take it as a simple marvel movie it is great, dont think any more of it.

however i think the name is kind of redundant really, has anyone ever heard of a non-black panther? its like saying hairy ape, scaly fish, or striped tiger.

but then again a lot of heros have shit names.

These toys are so black they will shoplift themselves.

it was good komrade

Honestly as an action movie, it was ok. I went to a quiet theater that was mostly just full of marvel fans though. The main villain is more or less trying to arm BLM.
Hopefully marvel continues to not have quips every 2 seconds like this one.

Seriously, what is the explanation other than fucking little kids.

>Soooooo, Black Panther came out today and i was wondering how much you guys liked it?
If the races were reversed in the movie it would be considered the most racist movie ever made.

WE

There really is no excuse - the professionals doing this have to know the symbology and yet they keep doing this blatantly.

Anyone who pays to see it should be banned from Sup Forums

Yah, not really. You could do the same with a Dr. Doom movie. "Latveria is the most advanced nation in Eastern Europe. We have closed borders to keep our people safe. No terrorists. No crime."

The name isn't redundant. Not all panthers are black...

>t. Low-IQ poster

Really? A white ethnostate with closed borders and a strong preference for one's own tribe would be accepted by the (((media)))? Did you even watch the movie? The people of Wakanda literally seek out members of their ethnicity to help around the world. Specifically, they try to help American black communities. Imagine if the hypothetical white ethnostate did such a thing.

My brother went and hes pretty blue pilled. He told me 6/10. He said the story was a rip off almost of the Lion king movie. He said the politics half the wakandans wanted to invade and take over the world and the other half wanted to stay hidden. He just laughed at the invasion idea and was like no no no dont f with white people. Not sure vibranium would stop a nuke or chemical warfare. He said the movie all up was so so just one lady was funny not as funny as thor ragnarok. Im keen to watch it not sure i might go movies to see the demographs of whos watching. Like starwars was only whites in the theatre.

This.
It was okay, good even if you aren't too critical about it, but it was not one of the greatest film in the history of cinema like Rotten Tomatoes seems to believe.

No. It's on par with Thor imo.

>“the wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers.”

DRUMPF VEE TEE EFF OH’

HOW THE FUCK WILL YOU SURVIVE THIS ONE CRACKERS?!

It was great, I took the whole family down

You fucking assholes, you've ruined my life. What the fuck is wrong with the west ? You should've controlled your SJWs , they have infected my country as well. Do you have any idea how much I suffer daily hiding my powerlevel ? Yesterday, my friend asks me if I'm gonna watch the movie with her. And know what ? She even said it's a great movie because it has stellar rating on rottentomatoes.
What the fuck.

If you Jewish cum stain mods are reading this please move this thread to /lgbt or /tv

Just go and drop redpills and crack jokes dude

It was pretty good. Wouldn't call it 10/10 though.

The realist builds a drawbridge.

I'll get fired. I once accidentally said the word "nigger" and they flipped their shit.

explanation of what?

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

we had the female ghostbusters, gay cowboys and no this shit,,
is the next one going to be a rapefugee superman

They used the same archetypes from Rise of the Planet of the Apes
>head Ape/good guy is civic nationalist
>wants to help his people ut willing to work with humans

>competition to lead the tribe from ethonationalist/violent extremist ape (bad guy)
>bad guy wants t protect his tribe by killing all humans

Kek
>the black pride movie is a Planet of the Apes redux

It wasnt me who said we couldent talk about it at work because of the "politics" involved. And that idea was left unchallanged by the black guy who works here.

10/10
The gods must have been crazy for not making this movie sooner.

Breitbart reviewed it for anyone interested

Compared the good guy to Trump and the bad guy to BLM
>www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/

I haven’t watched it yet. Waiting until next weekend to buy tickets so I can give people of color their space and not put a damper on their moment by my presence.
It really sucks because I really want to watch it, and avoiding spoilers for a whole week will be difficult. Oh the woes of being a Marvel fan and a good ally.

this status is especially funny since colonization and the slave trade wouldn't have been possible without African tribes having already enslaved each other

Wow this may be the first time a movie studio put a BUDGET for shilling on Sup Forums. No one lighter than a post bean burrito turd gives a fantastic fuck about this We Wuz Kangz live action play.

>colonizers
nigger's stuck in the 16th century

Dark knight is overrated trash and clearly the most overrated flick of the last few decades

Panther's are not an African Animal.

They have a pretty red pill about refugees and how they only bring their problems when going into a new country.

But that guy got defeated so his opinion is wrong

>Yah, not really.
A White Separatist nation that wants to keep its people and culture and history and tech secure.

A White Supremacist that wants to enslave the world with his nation and rule it with an iron fist.

That wouldn't be called the most racist movie ever made?

kill yourself

>The name isn't redundant. Not all panthers are black...
no but it turns out all panthers are pink
>Soooooo, Black Panther came out today and i was wondering how much you guys liked it?
badum tish

>t. PooDiePie

Too dark in the beginning visually, action was ok but Winter Soldier had better fights, set designs and costumes were admittedly pretty good.

A 6.5-7/10 if you like Mahvels and are heavily invested in the franchise. A solid 6 if you don't really care since it can standalone pretty well. Worth a watch but do it when it comes to redbox. If you don't really care then because its standalone just look up the post-credits two teasers so you know how it touches your avengers.

Whiteys time is almost over.

Do they take food stamps at the box office now?

Thats been done before with many an Atlantis film and would be a moot point because in the end the white guy that wants to rule the world is dead and the moderate one wants open borders AND then you'd say the film is a Jewish trick to breed out whites.

I imagine that much like any other time large groups of young negroes get together in a public place there will be no senseless shootings. That would undermine this triumphant weekend

Panther is a group of large cats, which can occasionally present with a fully black coat. Black panther is a correct term and can be one of several large cat panther species (jaguar, cougar, etc)

No sir, check the numbers. Most you niggers are in prison lmao!