Dragon Ball Super

Leave the Grand Priest to me

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

stop posting this crap

Watch out Ribriannefags. He'll rape her after 17's elimination.

From the looks of it, Gohan uses his 'ultimate' form next week. But it doesn't work anyway.

>U7 is still in
>Ribrianne is still in
Looks like I have another week to spare for the blue girls.

do you think Gogeta is allowed?

Post rare DB waifus

What's his end game?

Why do niggers like to compare goku to superman?

It is niggers specifically, not any other pseudo race

Vegeta wouldn't allow it because of the dance. But do you think Goku is allowed to fuse with the audience?

Fusion dance is a technique so yes

To crash his fanbase
With no survivors

please hurry

>yfw the doc fuses with his two assistants Daylee and Dosu to stop them getting deleted when Champa is btfo'd
>yfw the doc is made great again

>tfw the thing that destroyed the cuck circle was love

thanks doc

I want to fug the cus

I doubt it

Poor sweet baby. It's nice to see one of the angels actually showing concern for other people.

Those two U6 nameks are gonna fuse, calling it now

>defeats Vegeta before fighting Kale

Guys could this be it? Could this be the arc where we get to see Goku fuse with Gohan?

Is that what that smirk during the opening is about?

Reminder that they're in the void so the 30 minute mark won't be a problem

To impress his father, only to end up failing like the disappointment he is.

>more Cus art
Yes!
>more Ribrianne art
No!

why is she so sad?

I want this to happen so badly. Hopefully Gohan gets ringed out too so he stops holding Piccolo back.

Based Android 17 trending on twitter in japanese even with subs.

Haven't seen Super Sub trend worldwide ever since Trunks sliced up Zamasu.

So its safe to say 17 is going to get shoved down our throats.

I told you guys 17 is going to be the equivalent of Daryl from The Walking Dead. Females think he's hot and dudes and little boys think he's some badass.

CHAD17>cuckhan

You faggot complain about this as if it didnt happen since dragon ball, and it happens in pretty much every anime and cartoon ever

Animation is a bitch

Jesus. What the eff is wrong with Super animators?

Do we have an update on the current standings and kill counts yet?

Reminder that Android 17 is /ourguy/

No more elephant cock

>Leave el grande padre to me!

>6 saiyans needed for ritual
>6 saiyans in the tournament
Coincidence? I think NOT

Best one so far is Chici in her first tournament. That thicc thighs and big boobies and tight pussy. No one can beat.

What if Saoneru and Pilina fuse... in the metamoran way?

Keep it coming

>why is she so sad?
Because she's one of the few angels that actually enjoys her universe.

What's his end game?

Greatest Potential

GREATEST POTENTIAL

Donuts

Would Black have been allowed to enter the tournament since he wasn't in a kai body? How much would it improve the jobber universe's chances if he was on the team?

It's gonna hurt seeing Gowasu go.

>not wanting more Ribrianne
It would be a shame to let those big blue bazoongas go to waste.

The thing he always do: be useless for 200 episodes, shine in 3, and go back to be useless for more 200.

He fits a robotic mentally to do things assigned to him.
Japanese men like him because they are basically robot in this year.
Females like authority.

Ultimate Godhan?

Piccolo is the best

These are cut and dry homages/references, not lazy animation.

Reminder

J-jajajajaja

El grande padre calzone will be defeated by Gohan in his new burrito form!
H-he won't job against a litteral who from u10 r-right?

He would be one of the strongest in this tournament.

To kill e-celebs.

Who is the one coding zeno's apps on the godpad?

Gohan will accidently kill someone

Stallman.

I can only see Jiren beating anime Black.

Hit would definitely lose to Black. Consider the fact that Goku never beat Black and Goku was able to surpass a murderous Hit.

What the fuck is his problem?

>Ribriannefags exist

I love him. He appears, looks menacing or teases then focus shifts to someone else for the rest of the episode.

Steve Jobbers

Jiren would lose to merged Zamasu though, since he had stuck immortality haxs

Reminder that Cocotte could beat the entire Ginyu force with 1 finger.

Soon

Himself after jobbing too much.

I want to see her brutally torture 17 and rip his limbs off before tossing him off stage.

His fans after he jobs and they kill themselves

You're replying to a bot
Just report it

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA.

>yfw the doc introduces jiren to his natural enemy, a scalpel

>39 minutes remaining

Gimme some more 'a dat teletubby alien.

Brianne finished wiping Vegeta's blood from her shoes. She decided it was time to stop holding back, and called Suu and Sanka over to her. They were still laughing at Vegeta's attempt of a fight, but composed themselves once Brianne said they should transform. As they got in formation, a familiar android snuck up behind them. "I'm gonna beat you like a rug", he shouted from behind some rocks, as he unleashed a flurry of kicks and punches on the unsuspecting girls. As he was about to finish the job, Goku came over and stopped him, saying it wasn't fair to attack someone while they were powering up, then he left to continue searching for Jiren. 17 was surprised at this, but his energy sensor readings of an unbelievable power coming from behind the rubble of where the girls where overshadowed this. "Looks like we got a new plaything girls!", came from the smoke, as a grotesque blue creature stepped out. She lunged at 17, landing a hit squarely on his gut, and then a kick on his temple. 17 could not believe he had taken that much damage from two hits. He counterattacked, but his punches just sunk into the fat and bounced back. RiBrianne landed a devastating kick to his jaw, all his perfect teeth shattering and dropping on the ground, like artificial diamonds. 17 tried to call for his sister, but he was choking on his own teeth and blood. "I think I'll keep you!", said RiBrianne, as she picked 17 up and started to swallow him. "NO, NOT AGAIN", screamed 17, as he could only see darkness and lost consciousness soon after. Goku watched this all happen from the top of a rock, but didn't intervene. He didn't want to be unfair after all.

Unless they were "secretly training".
Two characters that would be absolutely freaking good if were "secretly training" would be Giran and Mr.Popo.

A piccolo tier Giran would pretty much fly around, wrap people with his gum, toss off the ring, rinse repeat.
And Mr.Popo can eat ki blasts and have literally thousands of years of practice of tossing people off round rings.

Contrast this with the genuine impact of Goku v Bergamo in the show intro. Just a second or two of strikes with impact.

Reminds me of Buu vs Majin Vegeta. Probably cause I watched that recently.

Choreography > ATATATA spam

I miss the naked displays of power. The moments where everything but the fighters go into slow motion.

I swear in each appearance her breasts get bigger.

Next week Gohan will cause a gentle and kind old man to get erased

Defend this, Gohanfags

Literally only Zeno can beat Merged Zamasu unless you have sealing techniques

Helles is cute!

>"Oh shit, it's going to exploooo-"
>Minor dust cloud

Oh.. okay sure, I guess.

>implying our boys won't BTFO team tumblr