Boku no Hero Academia

What will 1-A do for field trips throughout the school years?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/893759572225081345
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some retarded hero shit instead of having fun

By year 3 we're probably going to get some international heroes, so maybe a trip a USA hero school. Or beach trip, I'd be cool with either.

Beach episode is a MUST.

Even Hori can't resist a beach trip.

We've got to this page animated somehow.

Probably an OVA for Season 3.

How do you work a plot around this?

Bakugou blows up the beach?

>He punctured a lung and died lol
What the fuck was that? The setting's superhero shit where people are regularly being flung into walls at 200km/h, but suddenly one of them dies because he got punched and kicked at the same time?

This is some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen in an anime, and is wholly inconsistent with literally everything we'd seen prior to that moment and makes any drama that's about to ensue feel completely forced and hamfisted. As a filthy secondary I normally wouldn't come into a thread and do this but goddamn this just rubbed me the wrong way.

Nowhere unless they find the traitor or are using ti to flush the traitor out. Are they really going to tempt fate thrice?

>Being flung into walls at 200km/s lol
watch slower

you mean stain? he didn't die he just fainted, did you even pay attention?

>This shit about US heroes again
Do you feel under represented? :(

Personally, I think this traitor thing is going to be taken care of by the end of this semester. That way we can get a clean start to their second year without that plot point hanging overhead.

No you retard, if America is the Home of Heroes and All Might was heavily influenced by the country, there should be a trip eventually.

The Best

Spinner is Stain's fanboy apparently, but does he really follow Stains's ideals?

He probably thinks he does

Question about the summer camp arc
How the fuck did spinner know that Iida was the one to bring the demise of stain and that Midoriya was spared by stain.
didn't the police chief say that their actions would not be known publicly?

Field Trip to evil, alternate dimension to confront their alternate selves. Or engage in a brief exchange program.

>Alt Bakugou is unfailingly polite but malicious at heart.

I actually thinks Spinner is the only true Stain follower in the League, but Dabi is close too

I was flipping through Spinners' parts in the attack and forgot he actually let Deku go because Stain approved of him. I guess he's the real deal.

You mean using the proto Bakugou except he's evil on the inside?

I think story-wise Spinner is simply Stain-lite. A character that takes Stain's supposed place in the VA and sticks closely to Stain's ideals, minus his crazy battle ability; but also a character that demonstrates how Stain's ideals are taken up and being uphold by the most fanatic people

dumb speedwatchers

But will anyone else earn Stain's approval of hero?

The current OP has made amazarashi my new favourite Japanese band.

That's a lot of swords?

I don't care if they take a field trip to China or Russia. I just want to see some foreign heroes and some actual WORLDbuilding instead of just japanbuilding.

Surprised that Shigaraki kept him on the team after that.

Japan gets annexed by China

But that would lead to war between China and America.

I want to bully his female version on her flatness, Amajiki!!

They all kind of look like dykes Though males versions look like fags so it makes sense.

Ocha Ocha Ochako!
Supa Supa Supa cute!
Who is cute? Ochako!
Who is CUTE? Ochako!

Is it just me, or are there Oepidus vibes from Izuku's "crush" on Uraraka?

>Gravity quirks
>Ochako looks like a younger chunky Inko
>both nice people
>both worry for him similarly
>Both had similar parts in shaping his hero identity

There isn't a man on this world that doesn't have oedipus complex. It's an instinct, to search for someone that makes you feel safe, and who can make you feel safer than your mother?

Is Spinner's Quirk the ability to keep such a stupid weapon from collapsing on itself?

And the few panels we saw of her dad imply it also works the other way around.

Pottery.

Point out all the similarities.

He didn't die.
He's being treated.

Cute alium.

Your Father.

>You can't kill a villain to get rid of him for once.
>m-muh law
We really could use an anti-hero archetype who just doesnt give a shit and kills villains and everyone who stands on his way.
Kinda like Stain but less of a tryhard

all pink aliens are cute

True.

How about Stendhal?

Not really. Personallity wise they are not alike other than being nice to him, and her mother doesnt look like ochako neither when she was younger not now.
And he doesnt have a crush on her, not right now at least. Its more like "im so happy to be friends with this cute girl whos nice to me"
Not that i doubt they are endgame, its just that they arent going to date anytime soon

KYOJITSU O KIRISAITE
SOUTEN O AOIDE

this OP has grown on me.

I don't understand what's happening in this image but it's slightly arousing

I put crush in quotations because it's unclear how he really feels about her.

Tell me, user, what about your mother makes you feel these things? Is it merely that "safe" feeling, or is it something more?

My favorite thing about Ochako's crush on Izuku is that she doesn't just become a boring love interest who keeps swooning every time he shows up on screen, but that she uses her crush as a means of self improvement. Rather than just telling us that she likes Izuku for his personality and so on, they show it by the fact that she is inspired by him, and actively follows in his footsteps, improving herself along the way.

Great character writing, I hope that Ochako + Tsuyu become a top tier hero duo by the end

Well, allmight does for sure.
Todoroki might have gotten his approval I. The fight, but I'm not sure.

>slightly

>Unironically thinking that trip will exist
Just how retarded can a person get? This is has to be bait

If you could choose
what quirk would you get for youself?
You are a fag if you take All for one / one for all

This is your new classmate for today.

Any quirk that uses body fat would be a blessing.

>Mechanical augmentation
As much as it doesnt make automatically a robot
it ensures that every attempt to make mechanical augmentations (like replacing hands with more powerful and useful mechanical hands) will be successul, it also enhances power of said augmentations so there's no risk even if the technology of augs are experimental
and it grants ability to slow repairs of the mechanical parts in fight and faster repairs out of battle

There SHOULD be a trip. Not that one will actually happen.

Can you not read?

Kurogiri's or Inasa's

I'm gonna MARRY toga so she can shapeshift as me and let me fuck myself

Do you ask for this?

>there should be a trip eventually
I hope you're ESL because this is honestly just embarrassing

Honestly, Iida's quirk seems super useful, just being able to move around and get anywhere I want.

If I had to become a fighter, though, I'd get Kirishima's. Red Riot looks so fucking cool, and with the right mindset you could become one hell of a fighter

>ywn ask toga to prom
the feeling cuts deeper than any knife or teeth could

Fuck you now I want to play city of heroes again.
;_;

Yes
I'd totally go in for a supersoldier design too

Make people orgasm with my mind, villians unable to fight you because they won't stop jizzing their pants. Could probably make money out of it too.

Shinsou or Sir.

Can someone explain this picture for me?

Why is Aoyama laying down looking sad/nauseous with a dragon ball on his chest?

Why is he taking up two seats forcing Shoto to sit in the aisle?

he probably used his quirk to much causing a stomach ache

Aoyama is feeling sick, so they got him to lay down and rest. Shouto gave up his seat for it. Not sure about the dragon ball.
It's an illustration from the LN

The sadness of failure and loneliness.

I want Mina to sit on my face and take turns with Toga

Toga might not get off enjoying the sight of your body gasping for air

EXPLSION

>filler episode's name is Everyone's Internships
>PV shows the students's internships that we have already seen in the previous episodes

When do explosion murder and icy hot finally get their licenses?

It's going to be a Froppy episode with some other things mixed in.
Gotta please the fanbase.

So guys i just heard that the ratings last week were the highest its gotten, 4.5, but thats not even very good. Are you all really sure they'll adapt season 3?

Yeah it should be called "Everyone who matters Internships".

Considering every single other anime that isn't around 10+ years old did way way worse. Yeah Japan will just cancel anime entirely and go with western cartoons from now on.

Jirou will appear.

Nice try faggot, Freud was a hack and every single one of his theories have been disproven.

They're playing gay chicken.

Probably by the end of the current arc, so that they get their internships too

Gran Torino's quirk

>Mechanical augmentation

You mean Bitch Augmentation?

>TFW you realize the gene that lets Adam bond with augs so easily is the perfect quirk

What is his quirk, anyway?

Maybe something to do with magnetism considering his dumbass weapon?

>but thats not even very good
The fuck? Was it 4.5 out of 10 or what?

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/893759572225081345
The scene with Jirou was cut from the Twtter PV

>Magnetism

That's Magne's quirk, though.

Yeah, it didn't occur to me that its just held by chains and belts. It seems to just be the lizard stuff and maybe enhanced strength. Probably just enhanced senses considering the lizard traits.

4.5 is a percentage

Being essentially quirkless except for looking like a lizard would make sense.

Will Ochako enjoy All Might events as dates?