Robert Mueller has rarely spoken in this investigation, never in his own voice, and only occasionally through the media...

Robert Mueller has rarely spoken in this investigation, never in his own voice, and only occasionally through the media. So it’s notable that, less than an hour after Trump’s misleading tweet, Mueller got word to the media that he is in fact still investigating Trump-Russia collusion (link). To be clear, “collusion” isn’t a legal term. The question here is whether Trump and his people broke specific laws by conspiring with the Russians to alter the outcome of the election. We already know the answer is “yes.” Mueller will prove it.

But the noteworthy part today is that Robert Mueller wasn’t willing to allow Donald Trump’s lying tweet to stand on its own. On a day in which Rod Rosenstein, the guy in charge of the Mueller investigation, made a point of holding a press conference just to make sure these Russian indictments got enough visibility, Mueller then made sure that that Trump’s false claim of “no collusion” got promptly struck down. Mueller isn’t just playing offense now; he’s increasingly doing it in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/the-election-came-down-to-77744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated/article/2005323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw lefties still push muh Russia

Trying to ride that Blue Wave in to Oblivion Share Blue.

>this is fine.dog
did you not see today's paper or

Nope, I saw Rosenstein's press conference, didn't need some dickhead liberal from some godawful dying rag telling me what to think

If - and that's a big if - Mueller does bring forth evidence of Russia AND Trump working TOGETHER to alter the outcome of an election, or that Trump has compromising ties to Russia, could all of that evidence be dismissed as "fruits of a poisonous tree," because of the whole Steele Dossier fiasco?

OP is an faggot

>Trump and his people broke specific laws by conspiring with the Russians to alter the outcome of the selection. We already know the answer is “yes.”
So cherrypicking is all you have left. Sad. Meanwhile, back in reality, they announced that there was no coordination with Trump and that the Russian shitposting didn't affect the outcome of the election.

weeklystandard.com/the-election-came-down-to-77744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated/article/2005323

>The Election Came Down to 77,744 votes in 3 states
>Trump won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percent
>Wisconsin by 0.7 points percent
>Michigan by 0.2 points percent
>average margin of 0.5% votes in those 3 states of gave the white house to Trump

It's been proven Russia tried to swing the election in favor of Trump with an unknown margin of success.
It is now VERY VERY likely that it will be proven with verifiable evidence exactly how much Russians efforts swing the election in favor of Trump and if those efforts succeeded in him being president. This begs the question, what do we do with Trump if it's true? Even if there's no "collusion", but we find out the wrong person is in the whitehouse, what do we do? On top of this, if we later find out that Trump did conspire with the russians AND their efforts succeeded in him cheating his way into the presidency, what do we do with him, his cabinet, and his policies he's signed while being in office? Do we have a special election for the president?

say the line shill

****ATTENTION ATTENTION****
THE OP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT WORKING FOR THE KREMLIN
Thanks to Mueller we know that Bernie Sanders supporters were Russian agents. You are colluding with Russia to undermine America.
The moment you posted your IP was backtraced and we can contact the cyber police anytime we want to have you charged as a Russian agent working for Putin.

I'm with you Comrade! It's finally Her Turn.

Just fucking stop m8, the MUH RUSSIA narrative is dead as of today, just let it rest in peace

Oh my word. So much delusion in one post.

Ya he indicted people that bought Facebook ads and had twitter bots. how fucking dumb do you think we are DNC?

The irony is no one cares (normies), all the energy Dems are wasting on muh evil guns, muh russian, could be spent on restructuring the democratic party, and actually trying to win the next elections. You guys are gonna be let down again.

I cant wait for Mueller and Rosenstein to go to prison where they belong.

I'm truly impressed at the depth of retardation it takes liberals to get worked up about and believe the line that Trump is somehow illegitimate because Russians, it's alleged, made up fake news stories in their benefit, allegedly, some of which might have reflected in Trump better than Hillary, maybe.

There's no link, hell whoever was indicted I doubt even if they were FSB that the red be a paper trail to link them. At this point American liberals are just blindly lashing out and hoping something sticks. If it destabilizes the world, who cares? It moved their poll projections up by 8pts so totally worth it

>so many single posters in this thread pretending today's news didn't happen trying to gas light OP and anyone keeping up with current events

Does anyone here really believe these aren't paid russian trolls? It feels like 80% of posts on Sup Forums are shills working for russia.

this farce is over. dems are playing bs games tying up the country on a bs Russia story. Their crimes will come to light and it may just be the end of the democratic party.

Russian Trolls are the Libtards Jew. You are so fucking dumb if you we are Russian bots

Lol, this looks like something copied and pasted from plebit.

Impeachment is a political act not a legal one

kinda stupid to tell trump they're trying to see if they could get him for obstruction of justice if that's truly the case. yeah, trump could guess they "might be" but its one thing to let them guess, and another to flat out tell them they are.
pretty fucking stupid. either way if they are actually considering going after obstruction then that's them admitting they actually have zero evidence. that's a last resort when your first ace up your sleeve and next 5 after that fell short. mueller is trying to save face from the giant elephant in the room that he had nothing, is going no where, and needs to put on a show to make it seem like he hasn't wasted millions going after an invisible big foot that's nothing more than an invisible ant.
>hurrr he's just confident
confident men don't tell their enemies their plans. only ignorant buffoons who have nothing.

Sure thing buddy. And I'm sure any day now we're going to see Robert Mueller on TV grilling an evil Russian fake news agent like the second coming of Matlock sternly chewing out "Tell me Gregory, when exactly did you decided to undermine American democracy, when Vladimir Putin told you to... Or when Trump paid you.

The vile subhuman Russian alt right gamergater filth will break down" Blyat! Is true, is all true, I can lie no more. This orange capitalist man, Trump is in league with my cruel master, Vlad. They share cheap hookers in Sochi and gun down Muslim children for sport!"

You really think something is going to happen don't you. That's so cute, at this point Mueller had to keep the charade going or risk getting investigated himself

I love this shit. Just call everyone who disagrees with you a Russian troll. Sounds like a great strategy to get votes in 2018. You shills are missing it, the Democrats are missing it. Outside of your fantasy land, you're being laughed at, it's not even irritating, it's just pathetic.

зaкpoйтe этo гoйий

I wish I could have a little video feed that follows David Brock and the rest of the senior goons at ShareBlue around and watches how they react to things. I think it'd be ducking hilarious. Aside from footage of Brocks homosexual trysts.

also either way mueller has already damaged his own reputation because of this so called "investigation" which is nothing more than a political witch hunt to punish trump for winning the election. not only from all the "leaks" coming out of his own investigation (he's like comey, a media whore), but the fact he had to fire people who got caught having bias. but hey, he's the long time butt buddy with comey, who had his entire repuation and career ruined by not only pissing off the left, but the right as well. he'll go down as that fbi director who claimed to be so "uncomfortable that he had to HIDE behind curtains from the president." the fucking fbi director of all people. talk about no backbone and a drama queen. mueller is no different. he'll ruined his reputation and will go down in history as the man who got upset his fuck buddy was fired and all he could pull off was an investigation where he had to fire some of his own people for getting caught having a personal vendetta and indicting a few russian trolls who spammed #hillary4prison on twitter. but hey! he got manafort for crimes manafort did years ago that have zero things do with russia! and ruined the life of a honored millitary officer who talked to a russian diplomat after he became the new national security advisor.

did you read those indictment yet? Mueller has 1st hand testimony of people working in the companies stating EXACTLY what you just said. With the exception of Mueller appearing on TV and Trump paying for it, everything you've said has already happened. Indictment of American officials is coming, this 1st salvo is let people know he's serious, and let them all know it's their last chance to come in and cooperate. Also, don't expect Mueller to be on TV, ever. That's not his style.

The fantasy just keeps going.

>yeah yeah look at me mr. big man
>i got trolls who spammed #hillary4prison
>yeah i'm comming for ya big boi your ass in mine!
>i'm mr tough guy whos gonna die soon fromt a stroke since i'm already 73
>and look at me mr tough guy whos trying to ruin manafort whos 68 and will be crooking soon along with me
>i'm mr tought guy

Mueller is a cunt and was a uranium bag boy in a criminal conspiracy and he fucked up Atlanta Olympic bombing. he is a bumbling fucking moron

What did Mueller say today? Or are you a fistorted rotting faggot?

FBI agents often end up in prison. Go back to your ghey little video games

Tick tock

If the gop thinks DJ is toxic

The house can impeach and send in pence

Yaaawn low effort btfo

Do your parents a favor and kill yourself

Dude, that woman in the picture is a guy right? At the bottom right her face looks like a guy's face.

>e indicted people that bought Facebook ads and had twitter bots

Putin's KGB puppets are pretty far from simple facebook ad buyers, fucknard.
They committed bank and wire fraud, identity theft, and manipulated local politics in the form of protests.
The funny part is now that they are under indictment, Mueller can go after and and ALL of their business partners.
>let that sink in

Are you that retarded?

Retarded? It doesn't look like a woman, it looks like a cross dressing guy.

If that is a woman then she is very masculine and looks like a crossdresser. Sorry

We do the same thing we will do when it is ultimately revealed that Barack Obama was not born in the United States: Nothing.

I don't see how anyone who has fetishized the "Russian Collusion" narrative like your ilk has can be anything but massively dejected after reading the indictment today.

It may be that there are more indictments, that are more serious in nature and broader in scope, are still to be handed down, but this, this was a half-dozen trolls who did mostly nothing. Hell, the operation was literally run by a former restaurant owner, not some FSB spy or cyber guru.

After all the frothing venom you goofs have been spitting out continuously about the effect the Russians had on the elections, and how Trump is Putin's puppet, this is a major, even devastating let down.

Omarosa was right about one thing: you faggots really don't want to see President Pence

>INB4 other users actually claim that we aren't all losers that just want to commit suicide and wasted our lives and let our parents down because of being failures in life.

The Clintons belong in prison. Whomever built this float is a patriot.

There were literally playing both sides. One day promoting Trump on Facebook and Twitter, then the next organizing anti-Trump protests.

This isn't the smoking gun you wish it were.

20 years from now you fags will still be saying the investigation is still going on

Wow. Lucky us that we get to speak to a mind reader and fortune teller.

You're actually living out a fantasy in there aren't you?

>hillary pays russian shills
>russian shills get indicted
>IT WAS DRUMPFGT ALL ALONG

Shilling for pay is sedition. Shilling for pay is to actively take part in this fucking shitfest of treason. There already is enough to use RICO against the whole fucking thing. When this all comes together every last one of you will be brought up on charges.

With that said.. Suicide is not the answer! Please do not kill yourself! I am sure your cats love you!

interesting theory, do you have any proof it was mueller who "got word to the media?"

Or perhaps do you think a feral group of kikes who run the media could have just made it up since no one said the investigation is over?

this is like nostradamus shit,
>sources familiar with X's thinking
>source close to Y who thinks like X

we've seen about 15 different variations of this float. I'm sure DA RUSSIANS didn't come up with it

I'm waiting for the liberal conspirator equivalent of Alex Jones to show up. I need those memes.

I'd be amazed if you faggots could come up with a single accusation that doesn't actually apply to yourselves.

I'm a genuinely successful person. Are you projecting?

You are genuinely triggered, which shows that you are a loser. Probably why you are here on Sup Forums also, sorry.

>This begs the question, what do we do with Trump if it's true? Even if there's no "collusion", but we find out the wrong person is in the whitehouse, what do we do?
There is literally nothing you can do. You now live in the Mandatory Oblasts of America. Redhat NKVD and ICE are going to kick in you fucking russophobic scum's teeth. I literally can't wait until the Democrat abattoirs are operating at full capacity.

wtf i like hillary now

I feel as if your apology is not genuine.

When it finally comes out that the collusion was entirely on the democrat end, with a couple of gop kikes, will you show an ounce of character and eat your words? Or will you double down?

>Implying you wont triple down

Sorry that the truth hurts.

Were there not countries that would benefit from a Hillary Clinton Presidency? What do you think they did? Sat on their hands and let a sovereign state hold their elections? Fuck, we don't even do that.

Once again, I don't think you understand how apologies work.

i dont know what i hate more. using great films to make fun of shitty jewnald. or the fact jewnald deserves it

you do know the blobcreature in that meme is you, right?

"We" who, faggot. There, happy now, turbonigger?

Sorry that you are a loser that lives on Sup Forums, you are a big success story bro.

Next claim that you have a 10 inch penis also. Kids that go around on the internet talking up fake shit are the biggest losers on the internet. Sorry

You're baiting too hard. You almost had me.

Stop being afraid, sorry that the truth hit you in a weak spot.

after hillary got away with breaking the law in the "open" they all have to hang or no one will respect US law in increasing numbers.

>You're baiting too hard. You almost had me.

Now it's desperate to convince itself that it's just a troll, not wanting to accept it's sad reality. It's afraid.

We're really going to have to kill you, aren't we?
You'd better find God.

Probably the closest you're going to get. A lefty Alex Jones would just make people want to punch him in the face.

The clintons will do it for us once they realize paying them to shill during the election etc. was illegal and they have to get ridof loose ends due to the investigations into the clinton foundation etc. In fact I bet this is a new shill and all the old shills have had accidents and suicides already.

Of course he is. The only purpose of this 'investigation' is so there's a black cloud hanging over the midterms.

It's also actual suicide for all involved.

You seem genuinely perturbed. You don't have to cut other people down to feel better about yourself. What's got you down man?

I believe Trump is planning literally this. It's why he's labeled every arm of the government loyal to the sovereignty and independence of the US as "deep state." Trumps long ball game is a very slow soft coup of the US with Russia controlling Trump. There's the kicker, even if it fails, Russia wins. Russia doesn't want absolute control of America, they just want a fucking civil war that'll weaken and destroy America. Russia already has this and this regard Russia has already won!! Also with this in mind anyone who says we need a civil war is a traitor the the US and is witting or unwittingly helping the Russians.

YES! You could be a shill and not even know it..

They think the left will win a civil war to due to a couple completely false news articles about them winning one.I for one want them to step into it as hard as they can already lol. America could use a fresh restart.

Kill yourself you disgusting traitorous faggot.

Good point. He never was /our guy/

>It's why he's labeled every arm of the government loyal to the sovereignty and independence of the US as "deep state."
Please show where he's called every arm of the government deep state and not talking about individual obama holdovers making it their mission to see trump fail

>still nothing on trump
>flynn case will be overturn after weissmann retardation
>wasted 10 million on facebook trolls
notice how all the ((russians)) were let in by special request of the obama administration

> It feels like 80% of posts on Sup Forums are shills working for russia.

Putin vodka cheka Rodina gulag?

Do you think people are sheep?
>Oh saw a Facebook ad, guess I have to vote for Trump now!
Everyone who went to the polls made their own decisions, to be honest what Obama did with trying to influence the Brexit vote was way more scummy

I wonder how you felt about Obama's CIA interfering in European elections and Obama himself interfering in Brexit. Was that a problem? Or are you just an inconsistent piece of shit?

cherry picking... laws... that the Trump campaign unambiguously broke?

>Mueller isn’t just playing offense now; he’s increasingly doing it in public.

literally
>those feels when the collusion defamation has gone on for so long as to make you want its true so the chinks/ruskies would disappeared all these whining cunts long ago

true facts.

She really should have got out of bed to visit those places, I guess.

wow, i can truly see how this trailer really swung the election in trumps favor

hahahahaha
how desperate are these libturd losers?

>We already know the answer is “yes.”

>We already know the answer is “yes.

Just like you knew that Hillary would win.

It's pretty blatant when you see plenty of U.S. flag posters blindingly defending Russia or striking down any mention of this collusion stuff, but then you have people with Russia flags that overwhelmingly mention how shit their country and government is. I don't trust an American that praises Trump and capitalism, while also praising Russia and Putin. There's something very odd here.

Not to mention every other thread on Sup Forums, albeit occurring for a long time, is some identity politics bullshit or some crime performed by "X" group that we're supposed to be afraid of this week. They're training Sup Forums like a dog. Getting them enraged with articles with dubious sources, most of which these faggots don't bother looking into. They see the article name in the thread OP and assume it's true like some retarded boomer reading tailored FB posts.

Sup Forums isn't truly anonymous and I'd imagine Asian Moot got rid of any semblance of actual anonymity. Pretty sure there's someone on this site playing with datasets from Sup Forums to figure out just what the fuck is going on with this infiltration.

>if
>if
>if
>if

>the noteworthy part today is that Robert Mueller wasn’t willing to allow Donald Trump’s lying tweet to stand on its own. On a day in which Rod Rosenstein, the guy in charge of the Mueller investigation, made a point of holding a press conference just to make sure these Russian indictments got enough visibility, Mueller then made sure that that Trump’s false claim of “no collusion” got promptly struck down. Mueller isn’t just playing offense now; he’s increasingly doing it in public.