Why do you hate communism Sup Forums?

Why do you hate communism Sup Forums?

Because you've spammed like a dozen commie threads in the past 30 minutes

I don't like there aesthetics.

I like not starving

I like having free will to choose which fraternities I join.

Inequality exists, ergo hierarchy is natural.

People give The Giver a lot of shit for strawmanning communism, but it's the eventual reality of a world that refuses to see inequality as natural and necessary: A world without hills or color.

For the same reason I dislike other snake oil salesman spamming me with their schemes, only with communism it involves me giving up my private property and the snake oil is especially ridiculous.

>Hurr hey eventually every one will get along in a utopian world where everyone works hard and gets the same reward. No, lazy people and greedy people arent a thing! Also to get there we need to go through a totalitarian transition period that will totes be temporary.

>why do you hate the most deadly ideology in human history?

Parents suffered from them so no they can suck a dick and anybody who push their commie beliefs can eat a dick too.

it sterilizes ambition and opportunity

>Why do you hate communism Sup Forums?
1. It's Jewish
2. It's Anti-White

Abolishing private property would mean that you can't borrow against land or buy and sell it anymore. That would make it harder to improve land or transfer it to new uses. It happened in Ethiopia.

Riddle me this; Why do you commies all spew support of a rainbow of diversity, when you really want everyone to racemix to the point of the rainbow becoming a medium mocha of mediocrity with no diversity at all? The Dissonance is Deafening.

Seriously kill yourself, faggot. Communism is for retarded underage idealists. You don't understand how human nature works in relation to incentives and governance. For your idea to work the people have to all be united and dedicated to the party and you need to control enough resources to be independent. You're never going to make that happen. You'll never get close to having worldwide communism. Human nature dictates that the people will always fight each other and unification will never happen without removing the human element.

Family is the greatest unifier we have. The rootless will always seek to shake things up and so trying to destroy the family unit will only topple your own ambitions. Machiavellians are everywhere and will always find power because it is they who typically seek it out.
Fascism that promotes the family and puts value in family names along with a controlled capitalism is the correct path. Specialization and family trades would provide greater advancement of society with basic education and mandatory military service.
Your way of doing things is not advanced but childish. You have no vision or understanding of potential. You stupid primitive fucks are just trying to scale up the tribal system.

It preaches to help the common man when it actually steals from everyone.

First from the rich, then the middle-class, until it steal the very labour of the working class.

I lived in Communist Cuba and I vow to kill or die trying anyone who tries to spread it here.

Because I enjoy food.

The same reason i hate this spammed thread. Its been tried again and again and still doesnt work.

>Why do I hate communism?
Do you need a hand held guided tour? YOU FUCKING MINDLESS, SPINELESS, IDIOT!

I like eating and having options

Communism encourages degeneracy among leftists who believe they are real skeptics, that they can go on about thinking that they have the solutions and answers to human nature while they've grown up as the most sheltered generation anywhere since the romans.