What actually happened during Auschwitz?

I personally do not know what to believe anymore. There are so many theories. I just want to know what really happened desu. What do you guys think really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtu.be/VQYZqIb48XA
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't believe in the Holocoaster you are a fucking anti-semite

Jews were put into Auschwitz. Jews were gassed.

/thread

The axis powers wanted to preserve their cultures, traditions, and people. The allies wanted the destruction of those things.

If you don't believe in the Jew Jerker 6,000,000™ you are a fucking anti-semite

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU

youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc

youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

>Swimming pools
>Masturbation devices
>Typhus

Sounds pretty comfy desu

>oy vey I was gassed at least 6 times! Believe it goyim!

FTFY

If you don't believe in the Auschwitz freak show feast, you are a fucking ant-semite

Watch the testimony of the Soldiers who liberated the camp. That will help you figure out if it's a lie or not.

If you don't believe in the SS Special Sausages Division, you are a fucking anti-semite

What. Source?

Germans killed 11 million people across numerous sites. The German officials confirmed this at the Nuremberg trials and not one denies or regrets doing it. Stop believing in ideological JPEGs posted on anonymous social media sites

If you don't believe in the Bear & Eagle cage, you are a fucking anti-semite

>11 million

m8...that image has the cover of the book (title/author) and even the damn page number...how much more of a source can I give you here?

Typhus and starvation.

youtu.be/VQYZqIb48XA

Here you go Aussie listen to it and chill out bro.

Why must you lie? Is simple math too difficult for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

kek, this one is probably my favorite

I’m not even a holocaust denier, but I’m telling you from an engineering stand point, that didn’t happen.

I know simple math is hard for you Cleetus

There was a war. People in Germany hostile to the government went to prison camps. They were put to work. Allies bombed supply lines, food and supplies became scarce. People in camps died of starvation and disease.

If you don't believe that blood is flammable, you are a fucking anti-semite

So you believe in the holocaust, but not in the accounts of the survivors..... sounds like anti-semitism to me fampai

>ad homenim without addressing the argument made
typical Moshe

a bunch of kikes were rounded up put into camps. many died. Germany maintains records of properties seized during the war so you can see through records the kikes that were there that are now dust. funny story, the word kike is from CIRCLE, reference to the circular hats and that they signed their names "O" when they were illiterate rather than "X" on ellis island

You cherry pick sources that don't hold weight under scrutiny. Nothing I say will convince you otherwise, enjoy your Zyklon-kool aid

Hey man, all I’m saying is that it takes a ton of juice to actually carbonize someone, and to do it to a large number of bodies at once is impractical and likely impossible without horrendous expense.

>sources that don't hold weight under scrutiny.

Woah, hold up there, Adolph. You aren't denying the eyewitness testimony of shoah victims are you?

>I refuse to accept your sources! It happened and that's final!

top kek, you're the one drinking the zyklon kool-aid my dude, enjoy parroting the narrative.

Enjoy collecting welfare cheques

>ad homenim again
At least change tactics Shlomo, the normies are gonna see right through this!

The Holocaust for Sup Forums moderates.

The most neurotic people ever got locked up in camps. Wild conspiracy theories like people getting turned into soap spread everywhere. The allies bombed the supply lines and many of the prisoners starved or died from disease. After the war the survivors kept the conspiracy theories as fact and the more Jewish of them realized they could make profit off the stories.

WHY the jews were "persecuted"

"""witness statements"""

Have you ever considered putting in as much effort as you do finding sources to confirm you ridiculous worldview into something, I don't know, useful?

It is possible from a technical standpoint, but the whole apparatus would have been a strangely expensive method of execution.

Thank you, im a slav; Often takes one or two tries for stuff to register with us

>debunking a fraudulent narrative that has been held over the heads of an entire race resulting in self-hatred and refusal to protect themselves for nearly a century isn't useful
Honestly, how do you live with yourself?

Allies bombed railway tracks.

No food, no medicine, so lots of dead jews/pows. Though they did have a swimming pool and theater so it must have been comfy for Anne Frank.

>Be Jew
>In a POW camp
>Die from Typhus due to Nazis lacking medical supplies because of bombed supply lines
>"I died in the Holocaust"

Spread the good word comrade

I don't believe it happened but I believe they were going to.

>this fucking text width
What the literal fuck.

yeah that was pretty annoying, it's a good post tho