What's with the whole boxed water thing?

What's with the whole boxed water thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxedwaterisbetter.com/pages/why-boxed-is-better
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's better

marketing

In the current year if your water isn't in a box it may as well be African AIDS water

Marketing.

It’s bullshit like raw water. Just make sure the plastic bottles are BPA free and that’s about the best you can ask for in a disposable container.

Where is this? I mean, we get our milk in bags, but this shit seems so much more bizzare

Water leeches BPA from plastic containers. To ensure maximum testosterone levels boxed water was created.

to be fair, i was reading some shit about how plastic gives you cancer and shit, but im fucking sure boxed water has downsides too.
who fucking knows i guess.

My cousin joined their marketing team and made fucktons of money promoting it.

>buying water

Marketing!

Buy reusable pyrex style water bottles and filter your water with a flouride reducing filter. Feel your power levels increase daily. Then study ninja shadow arts and restore your families honor by killing your ancient rivals.

>In America, water comes in boxes

I've heard several times that plastic bottles can degrade and contaminate water, especially if left in the sun. The bottled water also comes in pretty cheap and thin bottles.
That and saying the box is bio-degradable will probably get people to buy it.
I'm not sure if the plastic contamination thing is true, though.

I'm assuming the packaging is much more biodegradable than plastics

(((social conditioning)))

>no goy, things are better this new way, not the way you're used to!

Says the milk bladder person.

>Paper cartons lined with plastic
Yup marketing Jew strikes yet again

Milkwalker is branching out.

>I drink bottl-
>boxed water because tap water is shit
I feel bad for mexicans. Can't even have clean water without natural toxic shit or government issued toxic shit.

you'd be surprised what a different package can do to make something seem more marketable

Wisconsin

It's stupid, is what it is. I buy all of my water dehydrated; I just need to add water and drink it. Much cheaper that way.

>water can cost as much as milk

you let the jews do this

>drinking the liquid jew out of the cardboard jew
>not just drinking your own spit
>2018 year of our lord

Plastics leave trace amounts of toxic chemicals in the water

From what i've heard a lot of plastic bottles aren't leaking shit into the water these days, at least not to begin with. If I was you i'd only re-use them for a small amount of time then chuck em.
Of course you could go and buy one that doesn't have that risk.

>not drinking the condensate from the air conditioner

Hipster faggots.

>not storing your water in bottles made of ice
get on my level

This

Like when I put a little cowboy hat on my one eyed Johnson and go around saying everything is bigger in texas. That's effective package marketing.

A man of taste

It's better

>boxed water
>smart water

People are fucking retarded.

Fallout prophesied.

Alex? Is that you?

we should box everything in america desu

we have so many trees in this country and we grow so many, we could be boxing up everything and forgetting plastic altogether. With the exception of whatever plastic or wax they line these boxes with

its a box lined with plastic

I prefer smart box water, a distilate of vaginal secretions of women with IQs certified above 120.

Don't they coat the inside of the boxes with some plastic shit though?
Same with canned food/drinks the cans are all coated on the inside.

>boxed farts from celebs
when?
I'll buy it from all the 3 Emma's

I genuinely keked

you really think that only bpa is harmful and all other plastic combinations are safe?

I would say try to avoid plastic as much as possible

Paper goes away, plastic doesnt

Boxed water costs more, therefore it must be better.

>not just drinking filtered tap water that was frozen in a GLASS bottle
plastic botles are like driking liquid soy

lol you do know that thos paper bags have a plastic coating

In America, water comes in boxes.

Clearly. That, or some kind of wax/hydrophobic compound. Water would soak straight through a regular box

>raw water

I wish I was a cynical enough fuck to come up with some bullshit like this and unironically sell it as some miracle product

does it leech chemicals like the plastic ones do?

What do you think lines the box?

Get on my level, I only use clay jars handcrafted by myself from the finest clay in my back yard.

I store my water in otter bladders

When are you going to upload an other video faggot.

>imagine calling yourself a first world country but you still have to go buy your water in a store

people will by anything.

people be buying a lot of water. like thats a cart full of nothing but water.

1. marketing
2. white people are dumb enough to buy it.
3. (the "scientific answer") toxic chemicals from plastic containers can leech into the water

Are liquid cartons usually lined with plastic?

I live here. Surprisingly, I don't see boxed water as much anymore. must've been a fad. Kombucha is popular, although it's waning. Shits nasty.

yes but whatever they use will have much less leeching or is considred "safe"

It nearly looked like Shart Water is on sale too

I can think of a physical advantage, and that's volume per set of units. Rectangular prisms are more efficient than cylinders for obvious reasons.

yes but clearly a lot of people are too stupid to know that, so they think it is plastic free

In Fallout 4 that's what dirty water looks like.
Puriffied water comes in a tin can.

It is just convenient, tap is perfectly fine

any proof for that? just because you use less plastic doesn't mean that less is leeching... could be the opposite that elements are more lose in thin plastic

Anyone who buys this just wants attention and to be
>unique
The new yeezees
I did a lot of research on this for water storage in vehicles, I drive across state a lot. If you leave your plastic bottle in the car for several days where it gets really hot, after 5 days they noticed trace amounts, but it was so small, you'd probably have to leave it in those conditions for months to get something you should actively avoid, but in good conditions they didn't seep, even for years. If you want to avoid it all together, glass and stainless steel.

i buy water containers and fill them with water. but thats just some weird thing I do.

I finally found 40 gallons of container for not too much. They charge a lot for fairly decent water holders.

no nto really i was just guessing and it turns out i was wrong on the reasoning

on their website they boxed is better only because it's more environmentally friendly.

boxedwaterisbetter.com/pages/why-boxed-is-better

there are no filters that remove flouride you dumb nigger

WOKE

those clear containers the sun gets in and messes up your water right? were talking long term storage.

capitalism?

I know right? They should put it in bags like normal people.