Dragon Ball Super

When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Gohan transform into Super Saiyan 2 for the first time, and then save the universe from Cell.

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window and your tale comes to end, but the youngsters are thirsty for more 'Tell us about the time he was even stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku Grandpapa!' one child begs. 'No, no! The time he fought evenly with Super Saiyan Blue Goku!" implores another. The oldest boy pipes up 'Be quiet you two. Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the tournament of power...Grandad...G-Grandad?'.

The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and the final fight between Gohan and Jiren flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embraces you. The transformation into Mystic God. The final Kamehameha that saved U7 from erasure. They know what is happening. They are scared, but calm.

The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a Gohan fanatic. 'Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. In the age of Gohan.'

do you expect me to read that

I LOVE CHADHAN

Reminder that Jiren is beautiful

K

Can we all agree that Zen Oh is adorable and that we would all like to stick our dicks in his cute little boipucci?

Is 17 autistic?

best future girl coming through.

"D-Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. I-In the the age of.... of.... G-Gohan", said a sad looking old man in the corner of the senior's home.

"What's wrong with him?", asked a nurse, "He's been in that seat for hours, talking to himself nonstop".

"Don't worry about him. He never got over a cartoon character named Gohan. Apparently he had the title of "top jobber", whatever that means, and got humiliated in the show. It broke his mind and he has been in this state since his 20's. At least he's happy, in whatever fantasy world he's in", replied a doctor, as he walked over to put a Gohan themed blanket over the old man.

No, he's a married man that lives with a loveless wife that crushed his soul a long time ago.

Alpha Up!

Reminder that Android 17 is beautiful.

He's just nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

Just like me.

So U7 seems pretty unstoppable by this point. Only Jiren and Hit seem to be competitors, maybe Toppo. I imagine the rest of the fodder (Piccolo, Tien, Roshi) will be eliminated over the next few eps.

But I really think Toei is saving a moment where Jiren simultaneously eliminates 17, 18, Gohan, and Vegeta just to show how "badass" he is. Frieza will probably be saved for plot BS

I like Caulifla but Brianne is unironically the best girl of this arc.

He's the only normal guy in this shit tournament.

Reminder Cell was too hard to animate.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Look spooky at end of 101
>Clearly no match for SS1 Vegeta in 102

Why does that retard toshio keep shoving no. 17 and lesbians into our faces as much as possible?

Toriyama needs to seriously execute that shitter to redeem his bushido honor.

All these spic fan animations have characters that look like they're made of jello.

But is he intelligent though?

Why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

>U10's threat level
Oh I'm laffin

they didn't even fight

Was released by Toei, it's pretty stupid given U7's fighters are clearly the best and yet are ranked 2nd lowest

>maybe Toppo
Toppo is stronger than Hit.

Considering he was the only one to attack the mahou shojos rejects during their transformations.

I would say yes.

The fighters aren't ranked second lowest, the universe as a whole is. And "Mortal Level" doesn't specifically refer to power level but a whole bunch of nebulous stats like Prosperity and dick size.

I blame namekians.

I feel bad that he's getting erased and I feel bad for Cus.

Jiren doesn't seem that petty but if they all attack him at the same time I don't think he'd waste a second removing them.

>V-vegeta will job to Ribrianne

No when im old every May 9 my family will celebrate Goku day,in honor of the day goku defeated demon king piccolo and i will tell my kids that they should aspire to be like Goku because if they don't they will end up like goku's mediocre son gohan who never did anything important not even when goku tried his god damn best to turn him into a good fighter by letting him kill cell.And i will tell the story about the day Goku unlocked the ultimate limit breaking form and defeated both Jiren and Hit at the same time to win the tournament of power and wish for every universe to be saved

Did you forget Vegeta?

Who's ready for Gohan jobbing after "beating" an irrelevant character?

They might be the strongest, but U7 is underdeveloped shithole in comparison to the other universes. Just look at Earth - it's probably one of the most advanced planets in U7 right now, and they still didn't devlop interstellar travel (except for Bulma). You could probably thanks Frieza for that.

Leave Jiren to me

Is 17 the only droid with a barrier?

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

>tfw you clutch swipe left on a Tumblrista you see on Tinder after making consecutive right swipes

WORKING 9 TO 5 WHAT WAY TO MAKE A LIVIN'

BARELY GETTIN' BY, IT'S ALL TAKIN' AND NO GIVIN'

Please no.

Come on you don't want to start the karma wave of wishing that into reality.

It is a good thing Toriyama can't understand us. He does like to change shit just to fuck with fan hopes and expectations.

Guys do you think maybe one of the non participant universes has a fighter stronger than Jiren Hit and goku?

reminder, zamasu was killing ningens in u10 resulting these weak warriors

I hope may 9 is the day of your death

This episode represents everything that's wrong with Super. Only good thing about it was 17

She was laughing hysterically while fighting, pushed him back rather easily and with how well Kakunsa performed against 17 I can easily see her at blue level.

read I'm sorry I didn't use a READ ME picture to draw your eye earlier.

jobhan

>Universe 11 has four fighters left
>if no eliminations are made by the time the tournament is over they will be erased because there a bunch of other universes with more fighters remaining than 11
>Jiren and Toppo decide to fuck off and save their energy
This shouldn't bother me as much as it does. But fuck this shit is stupid.

Mortal Level != Power Level. Think more a Kardashev scale

>Gohan blanco
>Jobbing

Is that a jojo reference?

Listen Mr. Arthur, not everyone watches your channel.

Kakunsa performed well? She scratched 17's clothes a little bit before he got serious and ended it.

>U10 is weak
>They have people stronger than blue

Sasuga, Muten Roshi-sama

That would be thr greatest honor for me that means this is what i will see when i finally go to heaven when gohanfags die they just get erased they have no soul

She was actually trading punches with him after he said he goes serious, she may be weaker but not by alot.

There will always be a stronger villain out there.

Next time on DBS

i think frieza is going to try and fight jiren at some point and lose. then goku realizes how strong jiren truly is

He was probably just positioning her.

Actually, the real reason she got in any more attacks in is because they needed to pad out the episode just a bit longer. 17 was going to wrap it up early but the Director said no.

That baby would be the most over powered half ningen to live.
Saiyan and Vados traits. Kill it quick.

Why are Gohanfags considered pedos? Wouldn't it make more sense for Trunksfags?

>he thinks that guy is stronger than SSB because he's kicking cuckhan's ass

Poor thing

So, where are the namekians of U6?

Why does Chi-Chi look so happy?

>Hold on a second Beerus I need this more than you do

>Lord Snail
>Screw

This ep showed theres only 78 contestants.
U4 only has 8

Krillin beam dueled with SSB Goku.
Krillin confirmed SSB tier.

preparing your dose

Where is anyone of U6? It seems thay are the only ones who understand that you have survive this tournament to win.

mommy

Why are Gohanfags such a rampant cancer?

If it was easy for him to beat her there wouldn't be a need for that.

>Actually, the real reason she got in any more attacks in is because they needed to pad out the episode just a bit longer. 17 was going to wrap it up early but the Director said no.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I accept your concession, retard.

she is happy for her monkey.

17 was in total control of the fight.

>Even Universe 6 is just All About The Saiyans

>U7 Character is 'holding back' the entire fight
>Suddenly 'get serious' as the episode is coming to a close and knocks out opponent

This is starting to get annoying. It doesn't feel like anyone from is really taking this shit seriously. Especially Goku just swatting away the Rozie's punches and then being all 'aww geeze, that one hurt a little!'

They're just boring parodies of the DBZ movieverse. They're no smarter than anyone else they're just not in every episode cause good god I don't think BlackBrolyFan could survive that.

I thought Caulifla anons left. I guess a few are still here.

I didn't deny that.
But she was strong enough to take punches from a serious 17 and even fight back. The difference in power can't be that much.

Daily reminder that there are still 5+1 pure hearted Saiyans on the fighting stage. Can that lead to something?

Where the fuck is Frost? I'm still mad that shitter knocked off Krillin and then disappeared even though the arena is a flat surface.

You have me confused for another nigger.

If that was the case where is our Universe 6 Yamcha?

Also inb4 Universe 6 Nameks have genitals.

When?

u wot

>i-i could of hit her i-i just was suprised

top row in the middle.

No the actual real reason is that 17 was stealing any worth her fighting style had before ending it. Did you not see how he finished that bitch? Or how about when he used his energy barrier being like "oh you thought you had a chance??" Let's not bring up the point that she got saved from one KO by her teammate.

>could of
Speak English you fucking weeaboo

>could of
Why do people write like this? I'm ESL but this doesn't seem correct to me.

This is now a cauliflower thread