Miami school where the shooting took place to be demolished

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html

Anyone notice that the schools about to be demolished where the shooting just happened? Didn't this happen with sandy hook? Literally what the fyck why is no one talking about this and there are 500 el goblino ban guns threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html
cbsnews.com/news/texas-shooting-church-in-sutherland-springs-will-be-demolished-pastor-says/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel_against_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping don't let this shit slide

There is blood everywhere. Teenage girls and boys gunned down. Sacrificed to the Devil.

>Miami school where the shooting took place to be demolished
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.

>miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html

They did this after Sandy Hook, too...

Either they are retarded and will waste money to forget about bad events, or they are hiding evidence.

I think it was a brand new school too

Schools in the US are dilapidated, generally. When a school shooting happens they see it as justification to remove it; It was only being held up by duct tape and good intentions.

who is this they bombed?

. . . I smell a shill.

you people not understanding what words mean is so fucking embarrassing

I wonder which one... This fake shooting shit is getting pretty expensive lol

Look at those fucking DIGITS

Literally shut it down

>you people not understanding what words mean is so fucking embarrassing
This is why the left is retarded. Disagreement doesn't mean misunderstanding, faggot.

Why would you have a problem with them doing this? They don’t want to make the kids have to go to school in the same building their friends died you autists. Not everything is conspiracy.

>devil quads
w e w
e
w

maybe they should bulldoze the entire town, hell the entire state, wouldn't want people to feel scared or be reminded of this in any way.

how the fuck do you ascertain that this person is from "the left"
are old are you lol
just because someone does agree with your stupid tinfoil doesnt make them a leftist, shill

Not a single person died, just like Sandy hook. Not a tear was shed on camera. Possibly the worst acting ever seen by the so called parents.

Any sane person can see through the jewish lies.

Ok faggot, if you say so.

THIS!
now what are we gonna do about it!

>go ahead stacey, go back to school where elizabeth was killed the class over, oh that gunpowder smell in the air, it goes away in not time!

If we give a fuck and remember, look into who gets the new contract. Potential pure coincidences. Or this really was just a mentally ill CASTIZO

Here is a list of names who spoke on camera to CNN during their live coverage after the fact.

Scott Israel
Connor Dietrich
Christine Hunschofsky
Officer Leonard
Lissette Rozenblat
Michael Udine
Lori Alhadeff
Ted Deutch
Rhonda Roxburgh
Ashley Kurth

You can blame Sup Forums for the blame guns goblino spam. Once the discords get shut down again, it’ll die off for a month until they organize again. Sandy Hook 2.0, I guess.

>during their live coverage
>after the fact
Which is it?

You're the american, i'm comfy here in Trudeaustan. Already making my part "investigating".

t. conspiracy 100% confirmed

The live coverage of the crocodile tears, the day after to be more clear.

Stacy is currently shitposting on twitter/snapchat and/or appearing on national television to get her 15 minutes of fame. They don’t care, whether or not anyone died.

Bump, this is so obvious now.

ALSO!!

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM MILITARY DRILLS OR EXCERCISES NEARBY? 9/11 Sandy Hook, Aurora, London Bombings, Paris attacks, all had military excercises near by or earlier.

there were fire drills happening at the school earlier that day

yes there was an air show that day, just google it you lazy fuck

The most fishy thing about this is their was a fire drill earlier that day, just like sandy hook. In fact the morning of 9/11 there was a terrorist drill and fighter jets were deployed, way before the 1st tower was hit.

Whats up with these drills happening before a major event?

THIS!!!

when I first saw the video of that dead black chick, I was waiting to the victims list so I could read more about that girl since clearly she was dead.

but NOPE, no black girl found.
And now it's getting demolished?! literally WTF

what about the Columbine Library, that didn't get torn down did it?

its definitely a pattern

no, im serious, they need to bulldoze florida.

ok sweet dude!!!!
time to take down the jews!

holy shit dude a bigger conpiracy is this fucking captcha takres me 2 minutes to solve

ITS HABBENING

lol yes take down the jews!!!!

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and "kills" some kids.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
9) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
10) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
11) Confronted with his social media past and internet activity, he's given a deal to take the fall.
12) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
13) They announce plans to tear down the school a la Sandy Hook

Holy Shit! It's all the same all over again. Confirmed False Flag Operation.

Columbine is still open

wtf is this nonsense do you even english?

CONFRIMEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
have you ever researched why it was never closed?

What a cohen-sidence nearly the entire school is jewish, had an entire class dedicated to the holocaust, the sheriff was a jew. And right away their on social media demanding trump does something about the guns.

The whole thing smells. I do not believe for a second a guy that had not been in the school for 2 years had the anger and rage to go on a massive killing spree.

disregard this shill fuck jidf

You know why Columbine is still open? The shooting was real.

They are rehearsals, dry-runs, walk-throughs, practice trials. It's how they set them up. This explains why so many Hollywood types/news organizations are connected to deep government alphabets. This is probably how the CIA was able to sneak into Iran as a "movie production" so efficiently. Those drills are actually movie rehearsels with camers all over the place.

inb4 some maniac from Sup Forums breaks in there and records the inside trying to disprove a conspiracy

was not in miami

I look up on google "douglas shooting hoax" and the first thing that comes up is snopes and a USA today article (written by a jew named "snider") saying russian bots are claiming the thing is a hoax.

Shoot everyone who demolishes it, so it's memory i forever blotted out.

This.

actually a good idea

bhaha
the library is permanately closed

was remodeled that took years with a hefty pricetag
Cookie cutter schools nowadays it isnt as much of a loss, let alone it's up to different legislation/public outcry, obviously not enough people wanted the school closed or it wouldve been closed as per the public's demand

That's bullshit. Niggers and cholos kill each other in urban high schools all the time and they close down the school. Just candlelight vigils, concerned parent meetings, add metal detectors. Do you know how many urban high schools they would have closed down by now because of this lame excuse?

cbsnews.com/news/texas-shooting-church-in-sutherland-springs-will-be-demolished-pastor-says/

I live in south florida. That school is massive and very new, its in a rich area. There is zero reason to bulldoze the building.

>a hefty pricetag
cool story rabbi

i feel bad for those 2 chads that perished, they went too soon. The 2nd from top left and the bottom right.

Jews need ritual killings of children to please Satan/Yahweh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel_against_Jews

lol
who pays you? shill

They literally charged a 19 year old with the murders of 17 people that didn't actually die. What the fuck.

this is the truth!!
we must topple the jews lol!!!!

there would be a marked reduction in tricks

this!!!!

shill!!!!

possibly no tricks at all after.

um no sweety you're a shill

This...this makes too much sense.

>no u
YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL

yes, im currently in control of the whole world muwahahhaa
i am

THE JEW MUWHAHAHAHHAAA

This seems like common practice these days.
>School shooting "happens" (with very bad acting that sounds like they are reading from a script by the students)
>Better use this opportunity to take guns
>Always fail to pass any legislation
>We'll get those goys next time
>Bulldoze school with all of the evidence
Columbine was just as bad as this shooting yet the school is still there today and wasn't bulldozed. This definitely raises a lot of questions.

>Scott Israel
>Ted Deutch

>Israel
>Deutsch
You got to be kidding me...

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
THIS
THISHTHIAHITHS

I believe columbine was legit. Those guys were legit bullied crazies wanting to take revenge on "jocks".

I look at lanza and cruz, I'm just not seeing the type of rage/aggression it would take to go on a rampage like that. Same with the movie shooter.

>he actually believes the shooting happened

To be bluepill

Why do you assume aggression is the only thing that makes a killer?

Can any lawfags fill me in on whether the "White Nationalist Leader" has a legitimate case for defamation here, and if he doesn't follow through to file Anti-Defamation League for defamation he's probably a kike shill himself?

The amount of aggression and rage it would take to actually pick up a rifle and go on a rampage like that would be off the charts. Years of bullying. Why are you shilling so hard ITT, kike?

ohhhh so the story is that it was all just tv i see.
Well shit that's a pretty easy argument lol
Whenever i see stuff now im just going to say it's fake, no need to even care about anything anymore! it's all fake
im redpilled

nah i mean, im pretty off my rocker but not really aggressive i dont think
it's just how insanity works

The uber driver didn't notice the giant rifle case in the car? lol. And cruz was found a mile away while the shooting was still going on.

Guys, we're being lied to.

I honestly am not buying any of this anymore. This is the falsest of all false flags.

>he still watches tv

You can go back to normiebook anytime pal

>The uber driver didn't notice the giant rifle case in the car?
Do gun cases generally say they contain guns or was the driver from krypton?

Also, I hear from a student that just two weeks before, the police was doing drills shooting blanks.

i dont have a tv or facebook, i thought dude was implying that the whole thing was faked, meaning it was tv/hollywood
never heard that figure of speech?

Why ?

Juice.

>There, there goy. This is a very, very tough time fo' all of ois - to think that aw' beautiful kinder were killed by those right-wing gun nuts, it's hawable! Just remembah' to vote for Debbie Wassaman Schultz in the upcoming elections goy, think about tha dead children, hawable, just hawable!

no dude see you're a shill

They want our guns that's why

>hiding a lack of evidence
Fixed that for you.

after the shooting happened i hid all of my guns underground because thats where the jews wont find them