TOHSAKA "ISHTARIN" RIN IS RACE QUEEN SLUT!!!!!

TOHSAKA "ISHTARIN" RIN IS RACE QUEEN SLUT!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ci4-hh42WRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ci4-hh42WRM

I don't play mobage shit, how did Ishtar end up in Rin's body?

>slut
What?

She looks pretty wholesome in that cute hoodie.

>showing her underwear so easily

Slut!

Rin just happened to be the sluttiest heroine on Earth at that time for the goddess of love and prostitutes.

Istar wanted to and Rin is a good match and has the kind of amazing quality magic circuits to withstand and facilitate a bonafide Goddess taking possession of her.

Rin is a lot more virtuous than Ishtar is and that side of Rin's personality has had a huge effect on Ishtar and made her much less cruel.

>he has never been to the races before
>he thinks this outfit is revealing

Underage please. She was the most conservatively dressed out of every girl in that trailer.

>prostitutes

Never understood this meme since it is factually incorrect.

>Ishtar is the Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power

>trying this hard to defend the slut goddess

Is there anything more beautiful than a female pelvis?

Tohsaka's anus

>failing this hard at insulting her

user please. She has plenty of flaws that are actually genuine outside of your epic memes.

Ishtar is love.

With her and Beach Arturia, the Archer class in FGO is GOAT.

Is she taking those 2 giant cocks ???

Where is she putting them?

Every franchise should have a wacky races special.

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR POLITICAL POWER

More like Old Men try to please her for Political Power.

I want this and the articulated version. Her NP is impressive as a concept.

God I fucking hate grand order
>Can't think up a design concept for Ishtar also don't want to retcon gods not being able to be summoned.
>lmao just use Rin the fanboys will eat it up
this shit needs to go

Artemis shijacks Orion summoning, we do have an actual godess

Say what you wan but I love Ishtarin

Kana Ueda is a fucking hag and should just die already so someone good like Takahashi Rie can replace her.

Kana is a goddess and you need to neck yourself.

>Artemis is a literal Damegami
I love it.

Poor Atalanta though

What?
Go kill yourself

The plan to allow for gods (or manifestations of gods) to be summoned can be verifiably traced to before Grand Order.

Are you mad because her teammate 2v1'd you at evo?

>Poor Atalanta though
Why?

She's really, REALLY disillusioned, to say the least.

This Even if it was through Rin, having a new personality and design is nice. Knowing that Ishtar herself should've been off-limits and having expected Rin on her own at some point (not necessarily a Servant), I welcomed the compromise. Her NP is really nice.
If anything I was more of a fan of having Waver come into play, especially since it's more him than the Servant he's assisting thanks to the circumstances between them. I'm glad IshtaRin is mainly Ishtar.

Don't forget Penthesilea (who I forgot is in the very comic that Atalanta expression is from).

Artemis is quite literally Atalanta's saviour and I guess she sees her as a mother figure.

She was disappointed when Artemis turned out to be a dumb bimbo. But then again she probably shouldnt have expected anything else from the Greek Gods.

I couldnt forget about Pent. She is so very cute.

Reminder Atalanta has a football (divegrass) team dedicated to her and your favourite servant doesn't.

That's fine, isn't it? One of my top Servants has a figure and Atalanta doesn't (yet), so that's unfortunate.

THREE TWO THREE FOUR FOUR TWO THREE AND

That's her swimsuit, it doesn't count.

My wife rin is so cute

Just you wait

Ishtarin is the absolute worst thing to happen to Rin.
Like worse than Servant TOHSAKA (Aka Shit Bayonetta) and any bad end that paints her in a negative light

>falseflagging

I know you hate Takahashi Rie but this is just pathetic.

I am waiting. I meant to write it, but Atalanta is also one of my top Servants. That said, as far as Archers go I think I like IshtaRin's over all combination of weapon and its attack the most. EMIYA and Atalanta also have attacks that aren't from their bows after all.

Ishtar is great though. The blend of Ishtar and Rin's personalities that we end up with is really nice

>underwear
That's either a one-piece or leotard, isn't it?

Yeah, it's sure great that a stupid meme now gets to live on forever while Rin continues to be shafted out her potential Caster role some more.

Its a swimsuit, user

>>>/reddit/

Man, letting the retarded memes bother you is something you should have learnt do deal with years ago in this fanbase.

Yeah but now the meme is basically true thanks to this bullshit.
Like they have no problem giving females Male Gods (See Jaguarman Taiga) so why not give Rin Hephaestus so she can just have Unlimited Gem Works?

Of course it's whatever she considers one to be, but knowing her high-and-mighty-ness. Can't wait to see what's under the jakcet. I like Nito's simple swimsuit, but I'm hope Ishtar has something more elaborate.

>is basically true thanks to this bullshit.
Except it isn't, you dumbfuck

>Hephaestus
In before people tell you that one's female thanks to DanMachi. I like the series myself, but it is mystifying that Heph was swapped when there are plenty of males who weren't.

Race queen leotard, looking at how high cut it is.

This is fine, I just hope it's got a nice design to it.

Reminder Atalanta doesn't have a Super Bowl either

Incredible how rintards shit talked Sakura and called her a slut and in the end it backfired them so hard that Rin literally became possessed by SLUT FUCKING GODDESS OF PROSTITUTES

>some nip sat down with hyper-precise tools and carved those feet

I can get erected by dust-cleaning my figs, delicious feet would be a good selling point.

>footfags
Truly there's nothing more disgusting

Kill yourself newfag

>Rin
>One version is in the game
>Another one is coming soon
>A third is already confirmed

>Sakura
>Still waiting.

When will they fuck?

Sacral Prostitution. Having sex with "priestess" was bringing you blessing of Ishtar. But for that blessing you had to make a donation.

>and made her much less cruel.
Isn't she the goddess of love?

t.Assfag

>BB and Passionlip
Also, most Sakura fans aren't FGO-playing casuals in the first place.

Last time I saw FGO, Sakura had an event, 3 servants and 2 unique classes.

SOON

Takahashi is a talentless hack with only one voice. Comparing her to Ueda-sama is fucking travesty.

>Roman died for this

SOON™