In the (unlikely) event that this does well enough, would we finally get S2?

In the (unlikely) event that this does well enough, would we finally get S2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrjUj-FRorY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stranger things have happened but I wouldn't get excited

Unlikely. To start with, instead of doing a continuation of the original in a natural way, they wanted to revamp most of the cast, replace the titular ship and do a lot of other bullshit. Good thing that never came to fruition (in this reality that is).

Not to mention that the original manga ended with 5 volumes, which is sad since the author made a really interesting setting with taoism included in it.

hope not

didn't Japan hate this anyway?

Aisha Clan-Clan's dub VA was the best. Pity she's in politics now.

Yeah it was a flop in Japan, and its sequel did even worse.

Really? Wow

Yup. She also did the voice of Rogue in the 90s X-Men cartoon, so she's responsible for an ocean of my childhood boners.

y tho

Oh yeah I remember that. It'll probably just be Angel Links all over again, and just one of those was already more than enough.

I think that's what Toonami is testing for, to see if Outlaw Star has fans still. And if it does they may produce a second season like they are doing with FLCL

What they wanted to do then doesn't mean it's what they'll do now, especially with a western financier. Toonami may just say "Make more of this".

Why would you want a season 2? The only people who still vouch for this series are either 14, or blinded by nostalgia.

>The only people who still vouch for this series are either 14, or blinded by nostalgia.
Because you said so?

/thread

I picked up the rereleased DVDs last year and, spoilers, it still holds up as a fun series. So you can go fuck yourself.

I can't think of a single 90s reboot that wasn't shit. You have to recast everyone, new soundtrack, rape the glorious original cell shaded style....
it's time is over

And I watched it without be blinded because it was one of the shows I didn't see on adult swim. And it was dogshit.

I hope you get anally ravaged by a pack of well endowed black men.

please watch this guys. i need a season 2 so bad of this.

A boy has the right to dream.

Yeah, naw nigger. It still holds up.

>A boy has the right to dream.

I remember that line. I also wanted to add to it.

>A boy also has the right to see his dream trampled under foot by reality.

Possibly

Why would you want it to be continued? It ended perfectly.

Angel Links is what killed the series

Bones is the best chance to make Outlaw Star S2 or have joint project with Bones and Sunrise together.

this

In this age it's all about brand recognition and merchandises kid, You know this.

Eat a dick, Outlaw Star is great.

One of the best anime openings of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=xrjUj-FRorY

I would rather they do a prequel based off Future Retro Hero Story.

After god how many years?
No.
Why?

fuck no, Outlaw Star ended fine. itd be like making another season of Cowboy Bebop it would just hurt it.

Well, she's got my vote.

Hmm that blu ray also just came out. Maybe a S2 could happen.

They'll bring it back as shorts.

>Does well
>2.30am

I'd watch it if I'm awake that late but you can watch the entire show without staying up that late online. If a S2 does get made it would have to be funded by AS but I highly doubt it.

what the fuck did they do to Tylor??

Which sounds terrible

I think (hope) The Tylor one is a joke, but I'm not sure what that other show actually is

I wish.

Why exactly would this mean they would suddenly make a second series?

It's too old, user.

sadly is not a joke.

That lodoss spinoff was never subbed right?

Correct.

Damn it.

iirc there was something about the producers of a series planning a sequel (twice) but never got of the ground