Ask the proud new owner of a full Samurai Flamenco Blu Ray set anything

Ask the proud new owner of a full Samurai Flamenco Blu Ray set anything.

Wondering if I should learn how to rip BDs because I'm pretty sure there's no 1080p torrents of this show out there.

Can you post any interesting art that comes with the BD covers? I love that artist.

Pls do rip them.
I jelly.

Yeah, I'll do that. It'll take me a bit. There's 11 cases and each case came with a few cards.

brb

I'm willing to rip them but I don't really want to spend a ton of time learning how to rip if it's super hard. I haven't even looked into it yet, so the jury's out.

>Yeah, I'll do that. It'll take me a bit. There's 11 cases and each case came with a few cards.
>brb

Thanks a lot.

Is the mobile game still alive?

I didn't even realize there was one. I mostly ignore mobile games.

There are bad angles/glare. I tried to get a balance between the two bads for a better overall image. At some point I'll be at my parent's house and remember to use their scanner on all these cards, but that could be months from now. *shrug

1/63

2/63

Also, the girls are upside down on purpose. Not sure why it was designed that way.

3/63

4/63

5/63

No problem.

I'm lazy, here's an imgur link for the rest of the files.
imgur_com/a/1SM5F
6/63

Don't forget it's not gay!

He's gay for justice and the girls are only gay for each other.

Just upload the BDMV

I gotta say, I'm impressed.

I just looked up what that is, what good would that do if that file doesn't actually contain any of the media?

Also, I just realized I'll need to find a PC with a bd drive.

you are a godsend user

It's a term for all untouched (not encoded) files on the disc though I see the BDMV is on the private trackers already anyway

Thank you

What's his name again?

GUILLOTINE

do you have a micropenis

There's no point in ripping them. The untouched BDs already exist online, it's just that no one's bothered to encode them and release them in 1080p. Mainly because this show was animated in 720p iirc.

Aah you're lucky. I still have to buy four more before I have the full set.

What does spending over $1000 on this show feel like?

>proud new owner of a full Samurai Flamenco Blu Ray set
Why would you do that

Maybe he didn't pay full price?

That neat, user.

Any goodies?

It ended, but if you search around you can find a lot of the material.

Welcome to the club, user. Enjoy.

Good Justice!