I'm ready to elevate my conscious to the next level and defeat the globalists!

I'm ready to elevate my conscious to the next level and defeat the globalists!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brain force is the product for intellectuals
Time to watch rick and morty

Eat the whole bottle at once, and then maybe you will learn how to rotate a pic.

I ain't got time to rotate, I'm breaking the conditioning

Go get em soyboy!

top kek

where are you going to inject it?

>mfw breaking the conditioning

shit like this is why I laugh at anyone that thinks alex jones is some sort of intellectual. He's a snake oil salesman, plain and simple, begging for money to "keep his show on the air," while making millions off his supplement scams, which are just re-boxed generic bullshit he gets from the same suppliers that the rest of the supplement snake oil industry comes from. None of his products work either by the way, do the slightest amount of digging and you will see what scams they all are.

>le 56% hand

i once overdosed on brainforce...
long story short i telekinetically raped a zeta reticulan on his homeworld.
paybacks a bitch

He's a damn good snake oil salesman though.

This man is huwhite.

U gon cop dat 100IQ nigguh!?

you know vitamins are unregulated and most of it is fake right?

1. Break the conditioning
2. Support the operation
3. Skip this network break
4. ?????
5. Profit

do you think that will lighten his skin color too?

He actually fell for the Jew

I NEED YOUR HELP Sup Forums
I NEED YOUR HELP Sup Forums

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

Probably the majority of his viewers are deluded, retarded, schizophrenic, or bipolar. He’s taking their stupid asses to the bank

>fell for
Yeah, user...Fell for...

Nah he barely ever skip breaks anymore. Nothing he has to say anymore is too important.

>Nothing he has to say anymore is too important.
This is truer than you know...
He hasn't had anything too important to say since about 2010...

Hmmm didn't think about that, but yes it would,
Corpses are usually pale.

>tribulus terrestris
Bahahahaha

At least he had the sense to try to go back toward using the platform as a way to get more voices on the air, even if it means he's now kind of a whore for leaks and rumors who doesn't quite have as steady grasp of what he's doing on his own.

Good stuff, though. Somebody needed to become the de facto replacement MSM.

If you have to buy your brains in a bottle.....you don't have any. I bet you post about how jews are stealing your shekels too. They aren't, you give them over willingly. Because you're a fucking idiot. So stop shitting up this once glorious board with your stupid normie teir shit and fuck off. If you believe a bottle of pills make you smarter and onions make you more manly, you don't belong here. Go back to facebook or whatever place you came from. What you people don't realise is this is a satirical board, they backed your god emperor, because it was funny. No old fags believe a word he says. If you had lurked , as recommended, you would see that. This site will probably shill for whoever goes against him next time round, just for the lulz.

"oldfag" is a single word, ellipsisboy.

Also, fuck off nigger!

nice black cube

>paybacks a bitch
lol

Gonna buy this tonight

doesnt that stuff have soy in it

lol

Sorry. Did I forget etiquette? Go back to sleep child. Whilst Tyrone shoves his big black cock up your mothers arse....again. Hopefully he'll wipe his dick clean of shit on your pillow case whilst you still sleep. If it was me I'd piss on your school uniform too. Sweet dreams.

It's kind of different but on par with good coffee. Expensive for what it is, but I can see how it would work better for some people, and some people pay stupid money for coffee anyway.

Hmm.

>im retarded and will drink poison because im too stupid to care about who made what anymore

ppl like you eat those detergent balls and die
get the fuck off of Sup Forums
this is not political at all fuck you

Get a sense of humor, you fucking autist

I collect pill bottles.
You barely feel anything even after doubling the dose of Brain Force + Super Male Vitality.

Knock Out works great for making you sleepy and you can't abuse it because if you take 3 you feel groggy as shit.

Nothing Alex sells will get you high.

He needs to start selling his own low priced Kratom.

*deus ex music starts playing*

Recommend me the most effective but value for money redpills.

I need something to make me concentrate better but all the legit stuff is prescription only in this no-fun-allowed nanny state.

alpha male and/or brain force might help if you're in to it, but if you're not in to it already then they're not going to pick you up out of nowhere. One of the best things I ever did was learn to play the bass guitar at a time when the music in which I found ecstasy featured prominent basslines I could learn.

I think it's to do with wanting to do what you have to do. My ADD-diagnosed friends were all like that. They'd be hyperfocused on anything they thought was fun in the moment, but a total mess at anything boring.

I love ppl here calling AJ a snake oil salesmen... His products DO work and mostly all have 4.5/5 reviews from customers on their website. They are also cheaper and of higher quality than his competition. Brain Force is a damn good product that I use to get a little extra energy during my boring ass job that otherwise puts me to sleep. IT WORKS AS ADVERTISED FAGGOTS NIGGERS NOW KYS!

>Australia
Considering where you are finding anything "fun" is difficult and dangerous.
Infrequent usage of caffeine pills and tobacco is about all you have access to.

The FDA just lowered the daily allowance to 400mg.

> this niggggga!
hahaha

If you want to explore the ether. I have the real shit....honest. Aliens gave it me. It makes you super smart and as strong as a horse. Only problem is it takes awhile to work. So I need you to sign up for at least a year at £40 a month. But after a month you will start to feel it, but real results dont start happening until about 12 months. Once its built up in your system. But its ok we do a payment plan. Just sign up, its really simple. You will never look back, only forward to glory........fuck I'm in the wrong job.

who's dis semen demon?

I really hope you don't actually believe this...
You do realize antidepressants only achieve about a 4-5% higher chance of relieving depression than placebo in studies right? Sugar pills cure depression in 40-50% of cases. That's how powerful the placebo effect is.

Look up the chemicals you are ingesting, you are not eating enough of them in these pills to have biologically active effects. I make a ton of my own supplements and when I make them I usually either extract the chemicals myself in a soxhlet or order in bulk extracts from chemical companies in China.
Companies selling you supplement pills often are making a 80-99% margin because their pills are largely rice powder and they dilute the active chemicals to absurd degrees.

When buying supplements you first and foremost need to know how they extracted it, what solvents they used or if it was supercritical CO2. You need to see the certificate of analysis from a 3rd party organization as well. Any bulk supplement provider can give you this information, it should be all on their CoA.

Hoop earrings = chicken head

alex jones muh boy . it's all of them tho and everyone they are associated with, fuckin stephan molenoux, lionel, owen, dave knight, milly, gavin, savage, stone, they all talk about the truth, ben shapiro, anyone who bring the truth, but my nigga alex and them it's news cast that hits with the truth, and they have the best guests.

who is dis soyman goyman?

He was amazing back in the day when he actually made documentaries. There's no reason to watch his show now, I can get all the news a day earlier with less filler by just using twitter and Sup Forums

>kratom
I see you are a gentleman of fine taste as well

Stacey Dash

stacey dash

Exactly, man. Plus at least back in the day he wasn't afraid of mentioning Israel, although I think he was still dodging things back then...Like pre-2008. But now he just screams about how Israel is a complicated country, as if we don't know that and as if that somehow negates the jewish overrepresentation in finance and the media-academia-government complex. Once you wake up to the JQ, Jonestein is no longer worth listening to.
Half the good guests he used to get, he never gets anymore. It's just Thernobitch and his gaggle of jewish e-celebs every fucking day.

Currently learning how to identify mushrooms as I'm surrounded by hallucinogenic mushrooms (some extremely rare on most of earth).

I've mostly done pharmaceutical drugs but I'm breaking away from them and going all natural.
I'm hoping constantly taking mushrooms will help my depression instead of SSRI's.

That shit is too expensive though.
So far im probably going try Noopept. I have a moderate interest in what im studying but i get bored nevertheless.

Out of all the basic options, a plain original bottle of coca cola has been the most effective pick me up.
But its only good for staying awake, not much for concentrating.

Visit 420chan.

/stim/ might be able to help you out.

Sure, start with something cheaper. I find it's good if I'm just a little tired for what I want to do, but not for boredom.

Proper stimulants or other sorts of drugs, yeah maybe. But you're going down a bad path, potentially, at that point about fucking up your various neurotransmitter pathways.

Ill check it out.

I could fix the tiredness with a full 8 hours of sleep. But i find if im fully awake, im more stimulated to play vidya rather than spend that focus on work.
Just cant be fucked going to the doctor and trying to ask for ritalin/aderall prescriptions etc

Vidya is an addiction, just like Sup Forums or anything else. Sounds like your desire to focus on sleep is the right one. I bet you wish you could sleep while you're bored at work or at school or whatever it is.

Get your sleep schedule sorted first. As mentioned, knockout is not bad. It's better than just melatonin. But it doesn't actually knock you out the way you can get it done with OTC drugs that aren't suitable for eating every night over the long term.

After taking these i got so woke that a 3 minute speech made my central air stop working. All the conditioning around me was just breaking.

Have you tried the poop pills? It'll be more like a 30 minutes speech OUT OF YOUR ASS.

>Uncle Alex's Crazy Pills
>NOW WITH MORE PREMIUM LEAD

>I'm ready to elevate my conscious to the next level and defeat the globalists!
And give Alex Jones' (((bosses))) your home address so they can jump the shark on DOTR

I didn’t know there were any blacks on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

THEY HATE YOU

10/10

tanks

What about the interplanetaryists?

The nigga deodorant works well and so does the toothpaste. I like that shit a lot. Super male will low-key help make you alpha. It will help you feel confident which in turn brings the hoes out.

Next you too will be eating babies thinking you are from mars

Fist me daddy

What's the nigga deodorant? Does it stop black people stank? Warm weather is coming up and I can't stand it.

At least when it's cold at worst you can smell weed on some slow-reaction guy.

get the 720p version of her movie "Illegal in Blue", you can thank me later

When my old pal Bill Hicks finally stop and will announce that all this "Alex Jones show" was only advertising campaign for his big stand-up tour?

Wow a minescule amount of soy, thats definately the same as gallons of soy milk.

/pol confirmed lets tell cnn

He'll do it the day you stop using krokodil

PokemonCardomon, ...Go!

>roots
>plants
>soy
>tea
>leaves
>artificial chemicals

enjoying your plant gains?
why would you put that shit in your body when you can feast on real animal organ extracts instead

It's pretty helpful desu

His vitamin mineral fusion gave me migraines. Fuck Alex Jones and his snake oil.

You're right: everything common that isn't placebo is marked as a class IV "noxious substance" in Australia and New Zealand,
with enforcement varying depending primarily on packaging and stated product purpose (piracetam/Semax/Selank). On the bright side, you can import aniracetam, oxiracetam, and noopept in from certain places without customs issues since they're unregulated as long as they're not marked as pharmaceuticals, and I have heard from a couple people in Oz that they will allow "personal use" amounts of piracetam through, but will put "educational literature" in your packages at customs.

EU firms that carry nootropics won't ship to you. Period. Neither will anyone from inside the greater British realm. I'm pretty sure Brainpower Nutriceuticals in the US still does, but you have to contact them through email to arrange for custom shipping to handle the customs loopholes (lots of guys at Longecity and the nootropics community at Something Awful use these guys, and for the Aussies they seem to be the go-to source). I think Pure Nootropics in the US does as well, but I've heard mixed stories about success at AUS customs.

Pro tip: Brain Force and similar products are overpriced placebo vitamins.