How does this image make you feel, Sup Forums...

How does this image make you feel, Sup Forums? Are you happy that the penultimate stereotype for masculinity is now shown as a house cuck?

>For thousands of years boys have had fictional heroes to look up to, with stories and tales being told of great feats of strength and bravery
>Now they have their tales riddled with beta male housemen and silent feminist allies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the collective left: You know what, fuck millions of years of evolution, and biology.

What if the movie shows that the mother would rather be at home with the children and the dad is going stir crazy at home? They both gain new appreciation for each other and decide to go back to things were before.
Who am I kidding it's not going to be like that.

i want mr incredible to pound my boy pussay with his super strength cock

this, im also a marxist gay muslim, i love cocks

mind you the movie doesn't take place 14 years after the first
or even a year after the first
its like the next few weeks

He'd obviously be out of a job after that last stunt
and Ms Incredible didn't have much of an arc in the first

either way, you're at fault for trusting Disney

The guy looks like he lifts, thats good

He irons his own shit
He has skills.
What if your woman just gave birth.
Be your own man, nigger.

What will you say if the plot reveals that Mr. Incredible fucking sucks are raising kids or something?

How is ironing your clothes cucked u wrinkled cocksucker?

Scary how good looking CGI can be, almost like it will be used again as a future tool to justify more wars in the middle east and beyond.

Checked

nothing is impossible but it will more likely end with them getting a divorce and this being made out to be a good thing

of course the plot will reveal that he fucking sucks at raising kids, he's a white male in a (((disney))) movie, do you really think he'll be portrayed positively in any regard?

The plot of the movie is the wife runs off to be hero crime fighter while the man stays home to raise kids, do laundry, cook, etc

This
Knowing how to groom and care for yourself is basics of being an adult.

>super human strength
>family man
>THICC wife

saged

its funny because of that. Him being a houseman is literally the joke you retard. Also this kind of joke has existed for about 30 years now.

I'm holding you to that promise of explanation user

You don't iron your clothes, you fucking aboo? You aren't a real man if you don't iron your clothes and take care of your image. Fuck, i bet you don't shower often, either.

only shitskins go to movies now
>jews try to feminize whites
>accidentally feminize the invaders they imported

you've never ironed a shirt before?
you are the beta here.

Ironing your shirt is a fundamentally orderly task to do. Quit being a faggot.

this, alot of feminist are hating on the movie because they feel making a man be a stay at home dad as the joke of the movie is sexist

>Mr Incredible become Mr Mom
>Elastiagirl gets job offer from rich guy
>Mr Mom encorages her to take said offer
>after a few days, MR.Mom becomes jealous of the old ball and chain spending so much time with rich hansom guy
>he get mad, they break up for a shor while
>elastiagirl dates said rich guy for that ime
> she want her family to work out, so she goes back, but only after MR.Mom apologies
>Mr. Mom is the real villain in the movie, rich guy was always a subplot for the climatic ending
>Mr Mom becomes Mr. Incredible to assist the old ball in chain in a climatic ending defeating the rich guy
>He then goes back to being Mr Mom, Elastiagirls infidelity is forgiving and forgotten

It's a how to guild for cucks on the fence
I guarantee it

Also, IIRC the movie is set in like 1971.

What - Do you not iron your own shirts? Does your mommy do it?

He's still Mr. Incredible, his suit is his to maintain.

I saved it, IDK why

Personally I don't care, being a family man is good, and I liked the first movie. Hopefully it doesn't suck, I haven't watched a new movie that didn't suck in a long time.

Amazing that you've seen the whole movie already. Another Sup Forums over-analyzes everything into a conspiracy episode.

The psychological implications of this among other similar phenomena are profoundly negative

They just keep remaking the same shit over and over, Hollywood is fucking predictable
I'm pretty sure what I greentexted is right , but I don't know for sure

Mr. Incredible is the only one that can take care of Jack without getting killed.

>t. shill, or low capacity, unable to comprehend long term integrally calculated social engineering for the purposes of subverting dominant culture

They should consider abortion at this point , I don't see a problem with 5th trimester abortions when it comes to baby death traps

>Quit job
>have to stay at home when wife finds work before you do
3real5me

>The psychological implications of this among other similar phenomena are profoundly negative
this
women were a mistake

Hollywood propaganda has become pretty predictable imo

>married, stay at home dad, requires discretion. seeking young male to come over while my wife is fighting crime 2-3 times a week for sexy fun.
>photos available upon request

Do you want to reply to this craigslist add?

Dominant culture as well as human nature.

What the hell are you on? He was already shown as a defeated fat man in the first movie, that's not new.
And cleaning your own clothes doesn't make you a cuck.

Will the incredibles fight Despicable Me?
The clock is ticking before the inevitable confrontation of the incredibles and the minions.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>cleaning your own clothes doesn't make you a cuck.
I take my cloths to the cleaners, I don't have a woman to waste my money on and is cheap in comparison

So you can't take care of such a simple task on your own. Noted.

FOR YOU

There's literally nothing wrong with a straight white independent single male being clean and taking care of household chores. So why are you a bitch OP? You wage cuck to support a whore that fucks niggers while you work. Enjoy!

Why would I? I can afford professionals to do it for me .I also have maid service

Fellow leaf 100% correct. Take care of yourself first she will come eventually and take over. If you can't take care of yourself you have no self respect. Get over it soy boi

"penultimate" means second-to-last, OP

>HURR DURR MEN CLEANING AND TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES AND SHAVING AND READING TURNS THEM INTO PUSSIES HURR DURR

Dude, you all make minimum wage?Maids and cleaners are cheap as fuck
You are men, have someone else do your shit for you

>penultimate
kek

seems like it's some plastic.... he shouldn't iron it like that...
unlike you halfe nigger we have periodes were we life without mummy and learn that stuff.

This is why Asians are better wife's that white women

Glad I stopped giving a fuck about movies years ago. Still a shame though because the original Incredibles has a pretty good message about how the PC culture giving out participation trophies insults those who are truly exceptional. The same dude who directed it directed The Iron Giant which has an exclusively white cast.

get fucked OP how pathetic do you need to be to think that doing domestic chores is something for a man to be ashamed of
I mean, stealing, lying, cowardice, neglecting your family, that's a solid fucking failure
being a good husband and father is patrician-tier
Mr. Incredible is absolutely a true hero who sacrifices to protect his family and strangers, yet isn't so far up his own ass he thinks he's above helping out around the house
goddamn I've never felt this urge to hit someone with a folding chair, OP where are you?

Yeah a horrifyingly small percentage of the population seems to be able to recognize the agendas of mass media.
It's pretty much like the people that finance/create mass media know what's going on, and then like jews and like Sup Forums know what's going on lol, everyone else is pretty much a donkey following a carrot

>implying cleaning services aren't cheap and reliable

Who doesn't like Shädman?

This is probably too optimistic but from the trailer I hope this is even half true, or that the family comes to a compromise. It is obvious in the latter half of the trailer that mr incredible is completely burnt out, so maybe that is indication that both husband and wife will decide they need to be parents in the end.

Do they also draw the blurryness?

Kill yourself faggot

Kill yourself faggot

have y'all seriously never ironed a shirt? never been to a job interview?

Are you fucking retarded?
>flag
oh

>cooking:
men have more diverse palates; make better chefs
>must. let. women. cook.
>cleaning:
ever cleaned for a living? lived with a woman? asked a hotel's maid what she thinks? women's living arrangements are always far grosser than men's are
>must. let. women. clean.
>parenthood:
single moms are crap
>must. have. kids. with. women.
>driving:
women have no spatial awareness
>must. have. women. guarding. my. lifeblood.

I iron my suits all the time.

>knowing how to wipe your ass as well as other basic skill is being a cuck.

we invented particle accelerators. women havent flown a 747 ever. i think we can handle an iron

Skills*

dry clean or steam next time. good suits are impossible to care for on your own

The original movie was pretty cool. A man on his midlife crysis in a superhero enviroment.
And this seems to be more or less the same with his wife, something that actually happens a lot today.
A man can make housework better anyway, so...

I will give it a try because it's Pixar, and hope the fucking Mouse kept his horrid hands out of this.

Watch the first movie. The joke is that he has superpowers but has to do wimpy dad shit.