Why does Gabriel Dropout have so much bullying?

Why does Gabriel Dropout have so much bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ukami0/status/890864694948372480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people who watch anime can relate to it

It's cute.

I want Vigne to bully my penis.

You'll have to disappear afterwards.

It's Gab's fault for being so lewd

Nothing wrong with that.

>Gab x Vigne dojin coming out made by the actual author of the series

There was always tension between these two, I guess it was on purpose. Hope it makes it into the main story as well.

post more GD girls

S-sauce me up sempai. Is there a preview?

>still no decent GabDrop djs

Truly the worst bullying

The two Gabriel ones are pretty good.

It was on the author's twitter, not much out there yet. An user here linked me to it when I looked for it last.

Got you familia

twitter.com/ukami0/status/890864694948372480

Vigne couldn't make someone disappear if she tried.

According to her dialogue with Gabo her job used to be to make single men "disappear", bu she doesn't do that any more. What exactly that means is up for interpretation. Ofc Sup Forums decided it means she used to be a succubus.

Vigne's breasts are not that large.

She is a succ, she can change them depending on what her victim sees as the perfect size.

My girlfriend Vigne is so intelligent.

Has Gabu somehow made Vigne her perfect partner?
Reminds me of the Incubus movie, and why demons shouldn't try to corrupt virtuous beings.

Because Gabriel is bedeviled.

I dont know if Gabu made her, but in the comic she is a perfect match for her since she is so caring and diligent. There are plenty of scenes and moments where they share some very close moments together, too, for example here Vigne things of something cute and fluffy and the first thing that comes to mind is Gabu. The doujin that's coming out adds more fuel to the fire.

This seems like something the manga wont tackle, though, considering its current tone and continuity.

Complete the following sentence:

I wish to lick Gabu's ____.

butthole

If I ever landed a girl with her personality and dedication I would be really happy. Kind, diligent, hard-worker, dedicated, can cook, keeps her home in pristine condition - perfect girl.

sister.

neck

Girlfriend

Everything with Vigne is a backwards entendre, which is the joke.

I blame Raphi-chan.

Which one?

She makes (se)men disappear down her throat.

>google-translated this shit
Oh my god so lewd!

user delet this this is far too lewd!

>ゲスト様
Calm down, it's a fan book and he said he might draw some stuff for it. It's not the canon yuri doujin you want to believe it is.

Your Google translate messed up "situation" and got "scissors".

This isn't a girl but its a archdemon.

I can't enjoy Satania lewds for some reason. I just want to be her dad and scold her for being a baka.

It's like this illustration was specifically made for me.

You cant fix faulty chromosomes!

Would it matter to you if she was also ugly af?

How ugly? She can't be so unsightly that I don't want to look at her or procreate with her.

No.

As long as she is not cripplingly ugly or suffering from some sort of terminal disease I am good.

What is she was fat?

>diligent
>fat

?

basically A proper woman would keep herself in good shape for the sake of her children and her mate.

She is just a bit socially inexperienced! She does not seem autistic in the medical sense, just in the 4chins sense!

It's genetic.

I hate Satania with all my heart after she bullied Tapris.
literally, fuck satania
>NVM SHE'S A DEMON

>talking about a girl with a good personality
>fat
That's the biggest indicator of a flawed personality there is.

I can't enjoy Satania lewds because she reminds me of myself.
Yes to uggo's, no to fattys. I'm not good looking myself, but I am /fit/ so I would expect the same.

No matter how much fatty want to imply it otherwise, genes don't work that way.

Fatties being fat is always their and their parents own fault.

I hate this fucking meme. 75% of the people I know that watch anime smell like they either don't shower, or wash their clothes. Being a social outcast is one thing, but at least be a decent human being and don't act like a fucking homeless.

Because Satania a shit and deserves all the bullying she gets.

>I can't enjoy Satania lewds because she reminds me of myself.

This too. Back when I was her age I used to be edgy and have a notebook in which I only wrote in blood and tried to be really brooding and cool. I get her.

I've never met anyone like to outside of sweaty otaku at comiket, and that doesn't really count as meeting.

If you're not going to go out and interact with people that often, what's the point of washing yourself daily? It's just a chore.

I've been a twice reformed fatty in my life, so I love to laugh at this excuse.

All of my friends are weebs and gamers but ll of them shower regularly and have respectable wardrobes. I always thought it was just a degrading joke and not an actual thing.

You must hang out with incredibly terrible people. Everyone I know showers regularly and tries to be decent. We don't really go to cons or do other ironic weeb shit though.

>Yes to uggo's, no to fattys. I'm not good looking myself, but I am /fit/ so I would expect the same.
Basically this. You can't fix the genetics that made you ugly, but you have all the power over how overweight you are.

I can't do anything after I wake up until I shower. I just feel so dirty. I don't know how people can go days without cleaning themselves.

It is a comedic series. Bullying is funny

>nickname is "Gabu"
>actual, real-life nickname for Gabriel is "Gabi"

This will never not trigger me.

How often do you shower/bathe?

>ガブリエル
>ガブ
>Ga-bu-ri-e-ru
>Ga-bu
What's so hard about nip speak, user?

shhh mr. user here read gabriel in in english instead of kana

my gabdrop folder needs more

bet you missed the fact that i typed 'in' two times

Because of the blue haired demon.

This was one of the few animu comedy series I could watch with my much younger brother without worrying sudden overt fanservice will pop out. A really pleasant surprise from something I expected to be a fanservice yuri fest based on some of the art.

>trying to shelter your younger brother
There's nothing wrong with fanservice.

The first two or three episodes definitely have fanservice.

feet

I mean thats fine, just remember to bathe when you go out, other people have to deal with that shit.
There not really people I associate with, they work at the same retailer as me. Thats the worst part, I'm forced to be around them for six hours and they smell like monkey cock.

AAAHHHNNNNN!

Its not comfortable for anyone when you are watching lewd shit wit your family. He is free to watch whatever he wants when he is on his own.

Kind of a bit, but it wasn't too obvious or heavy-handed.