Goodbye Sup Forums

After a decade of calling out the kikes wherever I see them, I have received some tragic news. I recently did a 23 and Me test and the results showed that I am 5% Ashkenazi. In response to this, I have quit my job and I am moving to a secluded cabin in Montana where my contact with the goyim will be as limited as possible. I wish to quarantine myself so I can never accidentally have my jewery hurt anyone,

Thanks for the laughs Sup Forums and keep up the good work and please... gas my people out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry you're a Jew, user. Here's a (You) because your pic looks like my childhood home

I have my suspicions my paternal grandmother was Jewish. It doesn’t really matter so long as you don’t identify with Jews, culturally or religiously.

You are considered white by Nazi germany standards. Hitler himself would not consider you Jewish.

you know where the door is.

You know 23andme is utter Bullshit right? They troll people all the time (niggers too).

Also you a willingly sent your DNA to a kike owned business who is going to sell that shit to 3rd parties

Also this (on mobile so I don't have the infograph)

I have higher standards, not one drop is acceptable

what will you do for money if you quit your job??

come to the Ummah brother, as long as you say Shahada you are a muslim brother. we dont care of your blood

He's a Jew, they always have money

Will you take part in your people's December traditions now?

Don’t believe it. They purposely add those stats in to make people think this.

It is like us to gaslight, but I can't take the chance.

Get out, kike!

can i fuck ur ass?

That's what I'm saying. They send niggers back results that say they're not nigger and Asian or south European, when they're obviously Congo type negros. (They freak out kek)

>After a decade of calling out the kikes wherever I see them while hiding behind VPN/Proxies.

My mother is a kike and I'm the most anti-Semitic faggot on this block. Death to kikes? I call for it. Destruction of their oligarchy? The same. My point is that it's my experiences with her family and Jewry in general that has made me hate them so much. Even though I'm supposedly a kike I'll be the first to hoist my own family on spikes, and I'm not talking about their heads. I'm talking Vlad type shit. Yes, I admit I hate kikes even though some my call me one. I have free will, motherfuckers, and I know what side the evil is on. How dare they speak to me in such ways? My hatred of Jews is not any more outlandish than the more common hatred of white people by white people.
PROTIP: Ashkenazim white

>5%
nigger get on my level

>PROTIP: Ashkenazim white

What does it feel like to be a mutt?

youd kill your kike mother? and i thought i was the based jew. you got me there my mench.

KYS, faggot

you're a fucking mexican you are worse than a mutt

If you're going to go, at least choose the masturbation machine over gas

infiltrate their ranks!

the fabled pure blood
the chosen one
PLEASE eat my foreskin!!!!!!!

That's pretty nice coming from a goat fucker.

Average "white" American. Good thing the rest of the world hasn't caught on.

CHECKED!!!!!

Ummmm no you don't sweetie, report to your local gas chamber or lampshade manufacturer at once

I don’t even disagree, necessarily - but my point holds in that if you’re not inclined in any way towards Judaism, you’re just a high-IQ white. I’m a Welsh-Pole with Catholic roots, zero direct exposure to Jewish religion or culture (besides movies and tv). That my greandmother might have been Jewish is nearly 100% irrelevant insofar as my political-religious-philosophical makeup goes.

Aww chucks 5% isnt that bad.
Even der Fuhrer would allow you to marry a German if you were 25% or less.
Don't fall for the rhetoric the Semites have been pushing.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>flag
Your really gonna talk?

Buy a pickup truck and be a rabbit farmer

5% isn't that bad, mischling. If you were around 15-20%, then I would start to worry.

You can be damn sure that the loxist talmudic ratkikes don't accept you 5% guy, they don't accept their own halfbreeds. I really respect the 1 drop viewpoint considering infection with inbred AshkeNazi defects can cause thousands of degenrative physical and mental diseases. The sad fact is that through rape and manipulation almost the entire world has 1 drop now. The ratkikes have created a halfkike hybrid swarm that is causing genetic drift and will probably result in a genetic bottleneck within a couple generations. Barely any ethnically pure gentiles or other indigenous groups exist without a drop of kike, or much more, mixed in.

23andme is kike owned, they skewed your test results.

>Trusting 23 and me
Man you can't be a kike, they aren't that fucking stupid.

Brother, you are making a good choice anyway getting out of society though, so I won't advise against it. Try and get some internet though and do drop in from time to time. Hail Victory. I salute you.

I really like you, you are a good person.

>who could be behind this post?

TIS I. CIRCUS CONAN OF THE REEF

Under the rules of the third reich a person was german if they were 75 percent german. If they were 75 percent jewish they were jewish. If they were 50 german and 50 jewish they were german if they were raised german and jewish if they were raised jewish. Unless you went to pass over as a kid you're fine user, come join us and defeat the kikes.
More over kikes often fuck up the tests just to find "ethnic" dna to destroy whites racial pride.
Fight the system user
dont submit

Montana is more jewish then you would believe

While you go out and play mountainman by yourself, I'll be busy inseminating lots of white women.

Thank you OP.

Am I allowed in the ethno state?

What ethnostate? The larp meme ethnostate of bullshitya? How about we all just try to keep the fucking Saudi ratkikes who are buying up Arizona from turning it into Yemen 2.0?

You could begin by gassing yourself.

Funny thread but those DNA tests aren't at all accurate. It's merely an interpretation of data. And the company is ran by kikes. Anything that overlaps with Jewish DNA, they will say is Jewish.

Spotted the Jew

Sorry, we've raised the standard. You now have to be OVER 100% white to get in.

In all seriousness, why did you give your money and DNA to kikes who might well have told you that you're mixed even though you aren't? Why would you take that risk?

lol, yeah that was OP, I kind of thought this qualified more as extremist provocateur ratkiking

The tests are often unable to differentiate between common ancestry and actual lineage. For example, Askenazi Jews are Italian in the maternal line, so anybody with maternal Italian genes will show like 4-6% European Jew.

You have less Ashkenazi blood than me, and I don’t indentify with it at all.

>5%

Just cut weight like a UFC fighter, only imagine the Jew leaving your body. It could be a real healing process user. Have a spiritual Jew removal ritual.