Should (((Meathead))) be worried on the Day of the Rope?

Reiner's an idiot who's consumed by his own hate.
There will never be a day of the rope.

>profound
Lol wut?

How dare you

>just
Empty suits with empty words at this point. Meaningless.
The right, however, are the fools for not properly and effectively exposing these fucks. There's plenty of blame to pass around, plenty of hypocrisy, and plenty of goal-post-moving. But the right sits on their thumbs

I wish I still had a twitter. I’d send him twenty links on how the US brags about influencing foreign elections.
I got shadow banned for posting the definition of bigots to people like Bradley Manning who were over using it.

I had 300k impressions yesterday and woke up today suspended for 12 hours.
They searched through my old tweets and found one where I added "kys"
Tonight I'm shadowbanned hard

Mr President, YOU'VE JUST BEEN REINER'D!

What are impressions? I don't pay attention to twitter at all, it's for retards and niggers

All of these pedo jews throw around the word treason, yet, fail to see how each of them aee culpable in engaging in that very activity.
Fucking faggots

views

>the president not being obsessed with foreigners on social media is treason
>the FBI attempting a coup is not

oh look
another bubbleheaded media tard thinks his opinion is meaningful when that is not how he got his money

if he had to get a fucking job that required thinking skills, he would be considered unemployable, uncredible, and would never be known as (((rob reiner))) in the msm in the first place

a propagandist actor from the 70s has no place in our public square, esp HIM
fuck him
>should he be worried
hiding behind seven layers of (((support)))? nah
he'll be hidden away before the shabbos goys get him for anything but saying stupid shit on the internet

I just had it to troll and participate in polls that were posted here. I got onto someone else’s computer after my tirade of teaching people what bigot meant, and could find zero of my posts.
I did get John Flynt to follow me back, but only lasted a few months.

also for whores and journalists, but i repeat myself...

>look guize i am one of them and they banned me for typing 'kys'

ironic isn't it

I just use it for a good news feed but sometimes have to tweet something that usually gets me in trouble. I'd imagine I'll be banned again when they figure out what the DOTR means

You're all correct. Twitter is simultaneously a shitty platform full of virtue-signaling faggots and (((journalists))) that is also an effective way to spread ideas and shape public opinion - hence the heavy-handed censoring.

Literally is Reiner brain-damaged?
Every post he makes reads
like it was written by a slow third-grader
who wears a foam helmet and rides the
short bus.
What the fuck is "US"?

i haven't seen this fucker say anything about uranium one, seems a little biased to me

that's been debunked

WTF was he laying on... an airbag?

Good luck finding a rope that won't snap under the weight off that fat fuck