Gun Culture

> How does your country view America's Gun Culture? How do you personally feel about America's Gun laws? Are you jelly?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

Get off of mobile YouTube

I am from America but I don't understand why people need automatic rifles. I get it if you own a shotgun or a pistol but why an automatic rifle?

Automatic rifles are illegal you fucking tool. Derpty snerf.

Are guns really that scary to Europeans? Europeans seem to be the only ones adamantly against them while the rest of the world either bans them but can't enforce the ban (africa, middle east) or bans them but looks the other way (latin america) or just doesn't care (asians). I just don't understand the aversion. Guns are tools that do not do anything unless the user makes it do something. Guns are a part of adult responsibility like driving a car or buying a home. It just makes no sense to me.

Plus guns allow blacks to control their own population and they do it very effectively every night in the cities.

FUCK yourself, slut.

America should overhaul the mental health proceedings and forcefully institute people that display the degeneracy it takes to shoot up a school.

I'm almost 90% sure that automatic rifles are not banned. At least they arent banned where I live. I just think that have to be a fucking wierdo if you but an automatic rifle.

>that pic
nigger broke the continuity by putting a magazine under his revolver

very few people have full auto, you need a NFA tax stamp for it, and they cost like 10k and can't be made after like 198x not exactly sure which year.

> pistols can't hurt anyone!

Ohrly? Tell that to a little pissed off Asian.

The poor faggot should have just bought a bigger revolver

>m.youtube
faggot

/ourguys/ have taken the white house.
/ourguys/ are the military.
/ourguys/ are the police.
Antifa is increasingly pro-gun. Almost sure to be full blown Alex Jones style "Vladimir Lenin will rise again!" if Trump wins a second term.
I live in a comfy white neighborhood.

I don't give a shit about the gun control issue right now tbqh. The right wing death squads will be state sanctioned.

Full auto was banned in the US in 1986. Everything that still exists is an heirloom piece that was grandfathered in, and is now a very expensive collector piece that sells at auctions for the price of a new car, or multiple new cars.

It's like trading ivory now.

ur talking semi auto you faggot

A 60 year old shotgun was responsible for more casualties in Columbine than any of the other weapons used, even though the kike media was losing their minds over the hundreds of rounds fired out of a shity pistol. True fact; which is why jews aren't allowed to talk about it.

You're all retarded
Full atuo guns are no illegal in the US if you have the appropriate licencing. It is however illegal to manufacture new ones, but not to own if you have a class III licence.

Semi auto guns are legal basically everywhere that isn't the UK or Australia

The only faggots are you poor fags who can't afford smart phones. Broke ass welfare bitch with your flip phone.

Into the gas chamber you go.

No one died it was a false flag sage

came to post how much this bothers me. alot.

its not new or complex technology. why shouldnt it be available?

Progressives/SJWs hate guns because they are terrified of them; not because of what someone else might do with them, but because they know if they owned one, it would only be a matter of time before they blew their own brains out.

Fuck you're retarded too, go to /k/ and get the rundown

Everything scares Europeans except black people.

>that pic
what is he going to even use all those for?
isn't it a bit unnecessary?

Fake picture.

No guys balls are that fury

> what does he need all that freedom for?

Haha, you pathetic faggot.