Why are these “victims” acting like this...

Why are these “victims” acting like this? They experience the most terrifying moment of their lives and immediately go into “fuck blumpf” mode. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584335641620335&id=1009804299073475&__tn__=C-R
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-YuhFWCr4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're acting like high school know it all's that smell semi fame

It's all part of the Hegelian dialectic my friend. Has uncle Hitler taught you nothing?

If not virtue signaling, ((()))

Because it didn't happen

>mutt opinionvs vs "shall not be infringed"

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

>I might actually get my hard earned rifles taken away because some roasties got shot 1100 miles away
enough

>and went viral because of it

oh god the self entitled "MY 15 minutes of fame, it's MINE!" all over this tweet.

its obviously staged. same reason mother who had her daughter killed went on CNN 30 minutes later and started railing on crumpf

Victimology

Sarah is a Jew.

she trying to use her white privilege to talk to POTUS?

Because Broward is a liberal shithole, even worse than Miami, Cuba
>t. Floridian

God do I fucking hate white women. Why couldnt he have killed this bitch too?

>I demand you give up your rights you fucking white male!

Fuck off.

Take a guess

they are just mad that a republican is in office. did you know during the Obama presidency we had the highest number of mass shootings in america of any president. we are talking like triple the numbers of other presidents.

((( never again))). THIS IS A TOTAL JEWISH PSY-OPS. SHERIEF ISRAEL, THE JEW AND MUSLIM CAUGHT WORKING TOGETHER

These people are the kind who never learn. She isn't the one who got killed, I bet she was safe the whole time, now she feels she's entitled to the babying of the whole country. This is the modern woman.

hialeah/miami lakes is red as hell though, those people are conservative. pembroke pines are conservative too. rest of dade/broward, liberal as shit though

sounds like she's threatening the President

Here's part two of his interview with these faggots. Just watch this blatant agenda pushing. Sorry for link it just aired and it's the only link I found so far
kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584335641620335&id=1009804299073475&__tn__=C-R

This shooting is the best thing that ever happened to the survivors. Their generation are all shameless attention whores, and they're psyched to have the national spotlight

Kids (ESPECIALLY TEENAGE GIRLS) love when some other random kids they actually hated or ignored die. They get to live out all their dramatic fantasies of being a tragic heroine.

I totally believe this is real. Also this little looks at muh bitch should be castigated for using deaths for attention

You don't see the kids from that shot-up highschool in Kentucky acting like this. These are the kids of Broward County Jews, they've probably waited for an occasion to morally grandstand like this for their whole lives, and it only took the deaths of their classmates for them to get it.
Absolutely horrible.

We've reached levels of virtue signaling I didn't think possible. Why do they all have the same gay hair?

because they are brave.

I hope the Secret Service put a bullet in her.

"shall not be infringed" will win

Some gay bullshit reason because muh dead friend like orange hair pls gib attention

I know, but the fags and non-cuban spics in Downtown turn Dade blue

(((Sarah)))

They are JEWS

99% of women are like this

Sven gets it. bra talat.

The law should not be totally have our faith, but the distinction of the 2nd Am. being a right changes the game quite a bit. I would even argue that the NFA and the numerous assault weapons bans are somewhat irregular under federal law.

>16 year old
Please enlighten us

>why does an attention whore want more attention
Gee, I wonder?

It's a gigantic school -- literally 4,000 kids and the dude was an "alternative" retard who hadn't been on campus in 2 years. The overwhelming majority of these kids had nothing to do with this.

Most of them are lying thru their teeth about the trauma and hearing gunshots, etc.

because they have absolutely no conscience or human soul. they were snap chatting their dead "friends." When that generation snaps out of the haze of the brainwashing, they'll kill like the Mexican cartels do it.

Considering Boward county went for Hillary 2 to 1, disappointed Cruz didn't hit more victims. The place is a fucking white guilt destopia.

The bitch is not even 18 and she has blacklivesmatter.com in her twitter bio... IT used to be college turned them liberals. Now growing up watching nigga rap songs and Obama so cool PR, the future generation is going to be so fucked...

>I want to blame you because my local leaders failed me.
Why didn't the police and FBI do their job?
Why are Democrats so fucking worthless?

'Cause, slowly but surely, evidence is mounting that Florida's yet another staged event, via eyewitness testimony. Probably a crisis actor.

I wish she had gotten killed

Sacrifice everyone's rights for my feelings.

desu Zog probably approached her after the massacre, if she was even there.

Her mommy is probably running in a local race of some sort or planning it.

>Why are these “victims” acting like this?

Virtue signaling is better than rights.

so fucked

haha yea. frekin democrats. the new cubans now coming, just want a better version of cuban communism and abuse our welfare system
>t. old school cuban

damn, I'm not good at this web thing. sorry.

relax ivan

>Why are these “victims” acting like this?
Because the school is Colorberg High. Like I've said countless times these little assholes created that monster and not a one of them will ever take responsibility for their role in it.

>666
checked and confirmed your unluckyness is brought by the devil

how in the hell do you embed youtube clips?

>Democrats
>Caring about actual, normal Americans
Remember that the Dems shut down the government this year due to DACA aka illegal wetbacks

These people are actors.

well that's a bummer. So what's your suggestion?

rope, razor blade, OD. I'm open to suggestions.

That's simple. The media talked to a bunch of people and selected out of them the "activists". This is how they create fake news and fake elections, not simply by making up lies, but by pre-selecting what we are allowed to see and who were are allowed to vote for.

just put the link to the video

If I marry a Cuban woman (its likely due to my town demographics) I promise to try to redpill her as much as possible

and it automatically embeds in the post?

Yeah, she openly insulted Trump after he expressed his condolences with the victims. Im sure he wants to discuss the nuances of gun control with someone who isnt old enough to vote and just insulted him.

>I’m too young to vote, I have no practical life experience, i pay zero taxes, but YOU should sit down and listen to me because I have social media.
The crazy self importance in her statement. It’s delusional. I could see her pulling out a gun and screaming WILL YOU LISTEN NOW?

>likely due to my town demographics
Move.

A shame she wasn't one of the victims.

just make sure she comes from an old school traditional cuban family like mine.

It's your duty to redpill any woman you attach yourself to. If you fail, then you know you need to find a better one.

>Emotionally immature spoiled brats act just like leftists
who’d a thunk it?

You know, i looked it up to call you out on it, but dang, thats actually true by

I thought your obama brought with him stronger gun control?

I'm honestly surprised the Democrats haven't tried to push lowering the voting age to 16 like the lefties in Bongistan have been trying for.

Cubans like me because I’m a spaniard, I like them because they are white to some extent and they make amazing food and coffee, I just fucking wish it was just cubans instead of other spics. I still have plans to move to Central Florida

No. You also have to run a mile, bake a cake, pat your head while rubbing your stomach, knit a sweater for a dog, and THEN it embeds.

God you're dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-YuhFWCr4

Probably can't even spell "gun" without her smug-phone's auto-correct, either.

this sounds like complete bullshit, I wonder (((why)))?

Just know that she will never be as redpilled as you, and if you try to push to that level it may end in disaster. But yeah, as the previous poster stated, if she's traditional, she's got a good base.

Don’t forget that he has to delete system 32

Well fuck, forget it then!

>your Obama

Settle down, leaf. That birth certificate of his is sketchy as hell.

Is (((someone))) directing them? And/or those people are (((someones))) themselves?

Because they are useful idiots little wound up balls of stress and emotion who, oddly, think they are worldly and intelligent even though they have only had indoctrination and operant conditioning. MK-Ultra digitized and pumped into your brain at the speed of light. It's sad, Americans used to be somewhat skeptical of propaganda now they plunk down $20.00 to take a date to it, lol.

God you're bright

>Look at me look at me!!

STFU you insufferable bitch

b-but Sup Forums told me gen z was redpilled!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Why lower the voting age when dead people and illegals are your voter base?
I saw so many capped posts right after the election in salt mining threads. “It’s not fair. I can send my allowance to get Bernie elected but I can’t vote. He would of won if middle schoolers could vote.”

We had a pretty popular girl die randomly at my high school and only a few kids cared for a couple days. Gen Z and Y do not give a fuck -- all numb narcissists

Also, the school is 4,000 students and this kid was old and in the alt program, so over 90% of the kids at the school weren't impacted and didn't know him

Also, this cunt dead ass looks 35. Not even exaggerating.

>Broward
>Redpilled
Broward used to be good, then it went to shit thanks to the Democrats

Why is it always "make guns illegal"? Why don't we just make it illegal to kill people?

Murder is illegal dipshit, killing in self defense is not

i wish it was just cubans too lol. but dominican girls and venezuelan girls are beautiful also

WAIT -- if murder is illegal, why do people still do it????? You would figure that if it was ILLEGAL, that would solve the problem!

Venezuelans, Dominicans, and Cubans can stay, the rest can fuck off

They had their closest companions murdered before their eyes because some goof decided to repeal a law inhibiting those with mental illnesses from acquiring guns.

Is she a jew or one of their spic pets?

Probably a Jew, or a (((New Cuban)))

That's because Obama wanted to stage as many shootings as possible to take away our guns

is it attention whoring?

Cruz's mother and father died during his adolescence. He had learning issues. He had anger issues from a young age. Don't spew the bullshit "kids teased him so it was totally natural to kill 17 completely unrelated children" narrative