How fucked are we Sup Forums?

>In a private Instagram group chat, confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz repeatedly espoused racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic views and displayed an obsession with violence and guns.
>Cruz wrote that he hated, "jews, ni**ers, immigrants."
>Cruz said he hated black people simply because they were black; Cruz hated Jews because he believed they wanted to destroy the world.
>After one member expressed hatred for gay people, Cruz agreed, saying, "Shoot them in the back of head."
>White women drew Cruz's hatred as well, specifically those in interracial relationships, whom he referred to repeatedly as traitors.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CNN
It's fucking nothing

we're not fucked at all because we know its a false flag

Keep spreading your lies kike.
You are memeing a Holocaust that will be real this time.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

>White women drew Cruz's hatred as well, specifically those in interracial relationships, whom he referred to repeatedly as traitors.

>CNN

The left is also obsessed with race violence and guns

holy fucking shit he was paying their tolls

the normies know this board is satire, right?

>CNN
kek

It means literally nothing. The feds knew about this kid, he raised all the red flags and they still did nothing. Heads should roll

Does CNN not realize they are devaluing people's faith in the FBI with articles like this. CNN released this memo and the damage is done...

> racist white guy does something
> wow we need to stop these violent nazis!

> BLM member goes on a shooting spree killing police officers
> lmao that obviously doesn't represent us, bigot

topkek this is your avg USA flag poster

shooter was yesterday

today the russian colluders are the story

tomorrow ???

lol so what i said things worse than that in every of my fb groups.
gas the kikes race war now

Then what was his philosophy for killing a bunch of white kids?

who doesnt lol

>HYBRID VIGOR

*wheeze*
AAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHHAHA HAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, sure, this brown mestizo was a literal white supremacist. any source, silly head?

nigga had some long ass arms

do you think he browsed Sup Forums?

He's almost like a villain right out of a script for the Leftists. Funny, that.

>Then what was his philosophy for killing a bunch of white kids?
Well Sup Forums thought he was hispanic when it turns out he was a slavic jew so maybe he thought they were black?

As it turns out, Sup Forums can't tell race for shit.

Lol topical

This is pretty close.

It's so weird that they never change their script. They leave a huge signature.

No because he calls Coal Burners traitors instead.

Believe or go to hell forever

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Forgot to include this

yfw the feds egged him on somehow as a pretext for a gun grab and to protest DRUMPF

>It's a false flag
>We know because this guy acts exactly like us, espouses the same views...but since it went public, it's all a lie!!
>he's not white!
>it's not us!
>we dindu nuffin!!!

Sup Forums is so fucking retarded. Nobody buys this denial.

>in a private instagram group chat

how convenient now they don't have to show us proof because it was private

Hahahahaha

Mk ultra takes a little longer- requires splintering the psyche. #13. Not unlikely since he was in the system.

Well we didn't do anything but make general statements about political views people hold. Not like we killed anyone.

Lmao

I honestly hope all you fucking alt-right retards get shoa'd

You are terrible optics for any mainstream republican movement, you are terrible optics for Trump, you are just terrible people

Reminds me of VALIS.

good stuff

>antifa larped as a gnatzi before killing innocent kids
>how fucked are we
not

Looks like the average pol poster from the us

Narcissist

He had a kekistan flag on his instagram. Yes he browsed Sup Forums.

>last name is Cruz
>Hates immigrants
the absolute state of pol.

They fell for a LARP again.

>Jesus Cruz also espoused hatred towards Hispanics whom he call "spics" and "wetbacks" - CNN

Oh how cute, the mental gymnastics are already in full swing on Sup Forums right? FALSE FLAG amirite guys?
Man you are so pathetic and predictable, can't even accept that your retarded, extremely partisan / racist political ramblings that you came into on a Philippine basket weaving forum might just lead to extremist actions, you know because that totally doesn't make any sense.

There are some seriously disturbed, actual, un-ironic racists that are prone to violence on this board right now, and you degenerates all but encourage it.

Ya know.. shit like this, and the way these faggots operate, leads me to think.. What if it is actually possible to hear God and they release phony patents like this to scare people away if they ever do hear him.

At this point I put nothing past these fucks.

>self-hating Jew
/ourguy/??

>mainstream republican movement,
>optics

you glow like a homosexual rave party

Good thing American faggots don't have ownership over this site and good thing the Jap owner would never allow this site go to waste. I'd like to see you niggers try though.

>kekistan
>Sup Forums
nope

proof

This is all the lefts baby, they bore this. Not conservatives.

that kekistan flag is about the gayest autistic shit i have ever seen in my life. i mean holy shit. if peter steele knew some autists on an imagine board appropriated his vinland flag he would be rolling over in his grave right now.

see

If I had a son, he'd look like Nikolas

>its real

He was adopted, dipshit.

Lmao so? Niggers shoot each other all the time and thats encouraged through rap music which normies have no problem with for some reason. Kys faggot

How can a spic be racist when racism is power + privilege??

sure pal

lol, you can keep telling that to yourself, won't make it true.

How many were Jews?

>group chat messages
They should dig up all the online messages to/from his classmates from when he was still in school. Maybe that'd shed some light on why this happened.

>hispanics aren't based
Well Sup Forums? They're waiting for their apology

This shit can't be made up nigger

Just so you know, your little red hats will become a symbol of school shootings, as will your autistic kekistan bullshit.

It's cheap entertainment. You don't like it, leave. It's really very simple.

I have that same shirt

>we

Go away CNN adbot.

You guys realize the Police chief is a jew named Scott Israel and the Mayor is a jewess named Christine Huschofsky, right? This is clearly a hoax they are even going to destroy the evidence by demolishing the crime scene

Self hating jew, obsessed with race, threatens violence?

How is it not clear that he's a liberal?

That's some T_D tier shit. No true Sup Forumsian would ever promote that faggotry.

Of course this is a false flag. The subject was turned in a month before it happened, ruining the operation, but oops, there was a clerical error at the FBI. And the shooting in Las Vegas, that was just a frustrated gambler.

By the way, you write like a 16 year old TYT fan. No more video games for you, and no more Sup Forums.

>implying im a magapede

I'm just a shitposter on Sup Forums faggot

>hates black people
>kills white people
Really moggles my boggler

It's either a hoax or he's a mass murdering Jew.

I know that's what you and your faggot compatriots want to happen. And are trying real hard to make happen.

But as of right now, the symbol for school shootings, is the FBI not listening to it's citizens asking for help, ignoring a fucking threat.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP THESE INSANE MURDEROUS JEWS?

Top lel

>cnn gets triggered, no longer a white man to blame

>Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew.
Kek. It doesn't count he was literally a jew

>He had a kekistan flag on his instagram
no he didn't

Killed 6 Jews and one Good Chinaman, but again the rest.

Could someone tell me how they caught the guy alive? I can't find any info about it.

FUCKING LOL

His eye brows give me nightmares

The kekistan flag has become a symbol of controlled opposition. It's rarely flown by actual Trump supporters or Sup Forums after 2016.

AMERIMUTT

"obsessed wit race"
"white nationalist "
shoots white people

His biological mom was a literal jew.. it's in the link

THE SHOOTER IS A JEW !!!!

This kid was extensively bullied and ostracized.

The kids in his school made jokes about him shooting up the place.

His teachers and his peers created this monster, and nobody did anything about it until it was too late.

> Spanish last name
> Jew
???

It's the last name of his adoptive family apparently.

this

Sounds like he truly wanted to make America great again, then. Shooting up a school doesn't help achieve that.
>hated black people simply because they were black
No one has ever said that in history. They're generally the worst people on the planet. That's the only reason anyone has ever felt contempt for their race.
>Cruz hated Jews because he believed they wanted to destroy the world.
This is self-evident.
>After one member expressed hatred for gay people, Cruz agreed, saying, "Shoot them in the back of head."
That's just stupid, IMO. Unless they're messing with children or something extreme, there's no reason to massacre them just for being screwed up.
That's a fact and it's good that he realized that they're garbage women.

He was adopted, both foster parents died, then he started hearing voices, apparently. Sounds like a fucked up kid to me. Don't think the kids or teachers made him do it. But, it's probably a false flag.

Ahahahahahha

>how convenient now they don't have to show us proof because it was private
I had no clue you could have a group chat in Instagram, much less a private one (i'm sure its possible though)
It would be nice to see the screen shots as proof for some of the people who are not as Sup Forums literate to have more proof than the sayso of a group of CNN reporters. They really do not have the credibility to not show proof of this actually going on for people to just take their word for it.
>TFW you are in 30s and dunno about "the Instagram" beyond roasties addicted to the way they look on their knees in a mirror.

hello my fellow white nationalist. boy I sure do hate minorities and jews.. lets go shoot young white high school students.