The first modern school shooter in the USA was Brenda Spencer, a 16-year-old girl...

The first modern school shooter in the USA was Brenda Spencer, a 16-year-old girl. In 1979 she injured eight children and killed two adults, one of which was a police offer. I think it is time to end all school shootings. 29 years is enough.

An awesome song was written about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=doKg18EDyBo&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>demon voices
>bullying
>I hate Mondays

best motive ever

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...//../../././//./.

>Scott Israel
Someone last night on Sup Forums said this guy made a comment from the Talmud. Not sure if true, I don't know the Talmud so not sure what to look for.

Anyway, you sure have a lot of good info.

Thanks mate. The shills are in full damage control over the shooting. Trying to make sure people have an accurate timeline.

>29 Years

It nobody going to point out this math?

What is the significance of 29?

2018-1979 =/= 29

Mondays. Tell me about it.

Duh. That is what I get for not paying attention in my rush to put up a thread. 39 years. How embarrassing.

Why the rush tho?

I'm just nervous that way.

Fits perfect.

the worst school massacre in american history happened in 1929 and was carried out with bombs and fire.

>working perfectly
lemao 351 million guns in america now

It used to 600 gorillion guns in America goyim. Just as planned

Who is this qt pa2t?

>Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness)
confirmed ... interasting

a killer

William Cooper was a hero

Are those MAGA kippahs? They are all red.

Who doesnt hate mondays?

2017-1979 =/= 29 years

She's a lesbian too, got self destructive in prison when her gf was released.

>29 years is enough.
Not nearly enough.
Libtards are dying in these shootings. We need MORE to die. We need ALL OF YOU to die.
My kids are being homeschooled. They are safe.
Eat shit, libfaggot.

Corrected. See

So does this mean Trump is in on the hoax? Have I been tricked again?

>Eat shit, libfaggot.
I'm not a "libfaggot." I just hate kids being killed. That makes me human.

School shootings have been happening for forever faggot first one 1760

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States

Well, Ivanka wears that stupid Kabballa red bracelet and has for years. Marla Maples does as well. Not sure on Tiffany. And both Ivanka and Jared are commie-globalists. To answer your question, I dunno what Trump knows or does not know.

Wow, around the time antidepressants started getting popular

>That makes me human
as much as killing makes you human...

Maybe "shooter" Cruz attended their synagogue. Like that Jason Lockner "shooter" attended synagogue with Gabby Gifford.

>School shootings have been happening for forever faggot
I am NOT a faggot!

True, but I did write "first modern school shooter." Key words being "modern" and "shooter."

I am aware of Jewvanka and Jared. I wouldnt be surprised if Ivanka throws a tantrum because of "muh children"

>Maybe "shooter" Cruz attended their synagogue.
Good point. We don't know anything yet on the family he was living with, as far as I know. And someone on Sup Forums last night claimed the area is high in Jewish population.

NO NO NO NO DON'T LOOK INTO IT GOYIM
BUY THESE SSRIs THEY'LL FIX YOUR DISDAIN FOR THE SYSTEM

Oldfag here. I remember this well.

No doubt. Pale Horse was my seminal redpill.

kek

You want to stop school shooting?

Stop schools.
Then no more school shooting.

BlackmanWithFingerPointingtoTemple.jpg

hmm why was the first school shooting in 79 when large public schools became common in the 50's?

>file name
kek

I only knew about it through the Boomtown Rats song.

It made worldwide news and people were shocked at how calm she was. There were discussions in the media for weeks about why someone would do that.

>November 20, 1883 Barber County, Kansas 0(deaths) 0(injuries) A bunch of drunken cowboys stopped at several schoolhouses, forcing two teachers to drink whiskey and firing numerous shots at three schoolhouses.

i lol'd

FINE !!! If we give up our all our guns will you jewish bastards stop henpecking us ?? And if we give them up , we have NO bargaining power , you can walk right in and kill us . HEY ! Ive got a better idea !! We save you the trouble by fucking blowing our own brains out - the guns drop and you get what you want - ALL the guns and us dead . AND we get something out of it too - We dont have to listen to you fucking cunts anymore . Burn in hell ... or on earth - it doesnt matter to me .

That is really interesting. A much more innocent time. We don't seem to have those discussions anymore. It just immediately goes to the screeching of "get rid of all guns" from one side (the commies) and pretty much just "clam down" from the other side.

Also, you don't hear any great songs being written about tragedies nowadays.

Hang in there. No problem. The Second Amendment is going nowhere.

OH FUCK, WHEN I READ THAT QUOTE I WAS LIKE "that sounds like one of my favorite songs ever", AND IT TURNS OUT THAT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE!
You actually gave me some valuable information OP. Thanks a bunch.

Good point. And I believe that song was indicative of the fact that it had a very powerful effect on society. In a way it was kind of cathartic and helped people deal with it. I remember very well my thoughts when I heard about it and it was basically something simple like "what a stupid bitch". I was already Sup Forums tier in 1975.

I am not Jewish. I am not a faggot either, despite what one user keeps insinuating. I only started this thread because I found it so fascinating that a young girl was the first modern school shooter. All we hear about is how evil and violent males are, and here it was a young girl who did this way back in '79.

I am pro 2nd Amendment. I don't want to die the way the millions of Christians did at the hands of the Bolsheviks in Russia in the early part of the 20th century.

lol that's pretty awesome

No problemo!

When America was great. No killings, just destruction of property and fun with whiskey. I bet drunk cowboys were fun.

>I believe that song was indicative of the fact that it had a very powerful effect on society. In a way it was kind of cathartic and helped people deal with it.
You stated that wonderfully. So very true.

>April 12, 1919 Ogden City, Utah 0(deaths) 1(injuries) During a high school assembly, six boys shot off their guns. Permission had been given in the belief the guns were loaded with blanks but they had live shot. Teacher Verna Davidson was shot in the foot

another good one

May 15, 1920 Bowling Green, Ohio 1(deaths) 0(injuries) While attending her son's school track meet, Mrs. F. Mahl was killed accidentally by shot from the starter's pistol.

>I think it is time to end all school shootings. 29 years is enough
Making a statement like that without proposing a cause or solution leads me to think you're just a nice acting gun grabber . " Im soooo pro 2nd amendment " - " Im not jewish nor have I ever worked for them and Im definitely influenced by them " . I give up . Im done . You/they whoever won .

Not sure what the fuck your talking about
During the first decade of the 20th century there were 15 (1903 (2 shootings), 04 (3), 05 (2), 07 (2), 08 (2), 09 (4).
During the 1910s there were 19 (1910 (3 shootings), 1911, 12 (2), 14, 15 (2), 16 (2), 17 (2), 18 (2), 19 (3).
During the 1920s there were 10 (1920 (7 shootings), 22 (2), 26).
During the 1930s there were 9 (1930, 31, 34, 35, 36 (2), 37 (2), 38).
During the 1940s there were 8 (1940 (2 shootings), 42, 46, 47, 48, 49 (2)).
During the 1950s there were 17 (1950, 51 (4), 52 (2), 53, 54 (2), 55, 56 (2), 57, 58 (2), 59).
During the 1960s there were 18 (1960 (3 shootings), 61 (2), 66 (4), 67, 68 (4), 69 (4)).
During the 1970s there were 30 (1970 (5 shootings), 71 (2), 73 (2), 74 (4), 75 (3), 76 (3), 77, 78 (7), 79 (3)).
During the 1980s there were 39 (1980 (4 shootings), 81 (3), 82 (3), 83, 84 (4), 85 (5), 86 (5), 87 (5), 88 (6), 89 (3)).
During the 1990s there were 63 (1990 (2 shootings), 91 (6), 92 (6), 93 (9), 94 (10), 95 (4), 96 (7), 97 (6), 98 (7), 99 (6)).
almost every year for over 100 years. The only thing that's changed is the demand to tear up the constitution.
You do know that your boss will be dead soon don't ya
How do you think this shits going to look on your resume?

you will have to use guns to take guns, thereby becoming what you hate, defeating the entire purpose
it's called liberty you fucking retard

Really? That is what you read into my statement? Weird. I am NOT a gun grabber. I am just tired of what (((they))) have turned America into. I hate that kids today think it is o.k. to walk into a school and shoot. I hate that our culture has become filled with violence and sex and degeneracy. Jesus told us to protect the children, but (((they))) have corrupted kids and there is no more innocence. That is what I meant by my statement. If you enjoy guns, then go hunt for food or join the military or the French Foreign Legion or something. But stop destroying the greatness of America by making it a killing ground for kids. Guns have nothing to do with it, i tis the culture that has been created. And the meds these kids are not put on.

That is funny.

This is tragic. I am sure her son's life was pretty much destroyed after that.

How does she know Harvey Weinstein?

Please see But just in case, let me repeat: I did write "first modern school shooter." Key words being "modern" and "shooter."

Then what year is modern? The one you choose? FUCK YOU. There is no deliniation in a steady state you fiking kike.

See I am not a gun grabber. You completely misinterpreted my statement. I am pro 2nd Amendment. I am just tired of how American's reputation is being destroyed by mass killings. It is not the true American way or American culture. I just want it to stop. Guns having nothing to do with it. Prescription meds, single-parent homes, lack of God and Faith, and the degenerate culture of filth and violence and sex 24/7 all create the problem.

>You do know that your boss will be dead soon don't ya
What do you mean by this? Who is my boss?

>How do you think this shits going to look on your resume?
What do you mean by this? What "shit"?

>9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide

Probably because the other shooters didnt exist. Usually fucks up nefarious and sinister plans that one.

It's really stale pasta posted by an OP who is both gay and lazy. We can do math, but some of us also want to see nudes of this Jan Brady school shooter rather than waste time correcting someone.

Jan from "The Brady Bunch".

realllly shit song there

>School shootings in the United States
>This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Gets me every time.

anyone who has been near broward county knows it's high jewish population. That's lile saying someone claimed there's a lot of mexicans in LA

The schoolmaster had a tame sparrow and had warned the students not to harm it, threatening death. One of the boys stepped on the bird and killed it; he was afraid to return to school but did so. After lessons, the master took the boy into a private room and strangled him to death. The boy's father went to the school and shot the schoolmaster dead.

>hate parody'ing garfield
Legit reason to shoot up a school.

I vote no on the awesome song.. sounds like he is pushing a particularly solid turd out while singing.

>The first school shooter was a hippie whose parents were registered Demonrats
Thus began one of our nation's most time honored traditions.

Watch the Topic versions of old songs, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=doKg18EDyBo&app=desktop

Fucking Garfield over here.

yeah someone should make school shootings illegal

You might be on to something. When will liberals push to make crime illegal?? Its like they want crimes to happen.

Meanwhile Alex is alive and kicking. Can you imagine Jones argument?
>fucking neonazi gun grabbers trying to take away my 2A I'll fuckin' kill them all 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND TAKE MY FIREARMS!!!
making us look fucking insane.