If this fucking fag would have just hopped on the Trump train he'd be at the top of the world right now

If this fucking fag would have just hopped on the Trump train he'd be at the top of the world right now.

Now hes going to get destroyed in a Senate election and we will all laugh at his foolishness.

Other urls found in this thread:

slcschools.org/schools/district-demographics/documents/2016-17-ethnicity-report/english/2016-17-ethnicity-report-english.pdf
money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mormon
>destroyed in Utah Senate election

user I have some bad news for you...

Mormons accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, which makes Jews really really angry. He will win just fine.

Dude every single reporting site both left and right is predicting a landslide win or Romney.

he has to think of his adopted lost airport children

Fuck him. I will make sure he loses

How crazy are people for Mormons in Utah? Is it cult like?

Mitt Romney is a sychophantic manlet with jelly for a spine and an asshole for a mouth.

>Dude every single reporting site both left and right is predicting a landslide win or Romney.
It was her turn too.

This. He will win and it's going to suck having another shitty neocon garbage seat in the Senate.

Mormons should honestly all be gassed.

We. Are. Utah.
& FYI, none of us are voting for Romney next election.
& FYI, we all voted for trump.

We need the "waiting for the joke to be over but it's taking forever" meme applied to Mittens electoral ambitions.

The Mormon church is pretty cult-like , but it's not really a conspiracy or anything. There are a lot of Mormons in Utah and they generally do get out and vote, and they like to elect Mormon candidates.

t. Evan mcmuffin voter

Tread lightly outsider

Sure thing buddy

Utah is the last stand of the Anglo within America.

We're not voting for that cuck either.

You don't know anything about us, watch your fucking mouth. Don't look for an enemy where there isn't one.

BINDERS

>polls were misinterpreted once so that means that every poll ever created can no longer be trusted

Islam and Mormonism are fan fictions of the Bible where their founders are Mary Sues.

I can't wait to watch that happen

Fuck you talking about nigger? We founded Salt Lake City. We fucking own Utah. We have bunkers all around this state & the country. Take a look at Mormon birth rates, 4x higher than any other groups. Stay the fuck out of the way, scum.

Lolno.

LDS love muds.

Stay mad subhuman

Utah here. Idk what will happen. He really did piss a lot of people off with his trump rants. But there are still a lot of supporters. It's not like he's the only mormon senator we get a lot of them around here

Genuinely surprised that a foreigner noticed this.

>proceeds to vote Cruz in Republican Primaries

Stay mad 56% German mutt

All mormons in Utah love him and he's going to be able to raise way more money than any challenger.

Unless he has some major scandal he will not lose.

No one here loves him. He's hated more than a red headed step child.

What's more pathetic is that, as an anti-Trump Republican, he could never possibly win anywhere other than Utah. It's kind of pathetic really.

If you live in Utah you should absolutely vote for the Democratic candidate

It would make no difference, they would both vote the same.

>go on, tell them your name
>my name is reek

>Now hes going to get destroyed in a Senate election

Unless Mitt Romney drops out or dies, he's going to be the next U.S. Senator from Utah. Guaranteed.

Look at the results of the 2012 GOP presidential primary in Utah. Utah was also Romney's best state in the general: He won it 72.6% to 24.7% over Barack Obama, in an election in which Obama creamed him nationally.

>Look at the results of the 2012 GOP presidential primary in Utah. Utah was also Romney's best state in the general: He won it 72.6% to 24.7% over Barack Obama, in an election in which Obama creamed him nationally.

That was before he crossed the God Emperor

>2012

Lmao, this was back when the tea party was the 'edgiest' mainstream ideological group. Times have changed.

It doesn't even look good. Virtually any religious building from a thousand years ago looks better.

But Utah doesn't even like Trump that much. Remember that Ted Cruz won it at a time in which Trump had all the momentum, and Cruz got over the 50% threshold too, which allowed him to get all of Utah's forty delegates.

Also, remember all the general election talk that Trump could lose Utah, a deep, deep red state? Many dumb Mormons made Evan McMullin a thing in that state just because they thought Trump was being too mean to their beloved illegal immigrants.

Those old crumbling buildings that no ones cared about for 60 years which are being torn down in exchange for mosques?

Nice meme dude

I'd rather vote for pretty much anyone besides Romney but I live in Salt Lake county and I really don't see it going any other way unless some other rich, handsome, white Mormon enters the race.

They aren't misinterpreted. They're intentionally falsified. That doesn't mean it's happening now, but what happened with the 2016 election was not an innocent mistake, it was an intentional conspiracy spanning the entire MSM.

Ironically, the Democratic candidate may be pressured to vote for Republican policies. If I'm not mistaken, Joe Donnelley of Indiana and Joe Manchin of West Virginia voted for the Grassley Immigration Bill. There's no way Romney would support that.

Ironically, a Democrat winning Utah is better than Romney

Depends on the D. Utah democrats are usually pretty loony. See mayor of Salt Lake City.

The times have not changed. Mainstream politics have not changed just because you found Sup Forums

Exactly right.

Seriously, fuck Romney.

>times haven't changed
Lmao are you serious? We went from electing a nigger to electing a guy who's two steps away from starting a trump dynasty

We're talking about Utah. People here are just as cucked as ever.

Still better than Romney. And its only for 6 years anyways. We need to encourage the Trump brand of Republicans to vote for the Democrat in Utah

Utahfag here. No he's not. sage.

>The times have not changed. Mainstream politics have not changed just because you found Sup Forums

You dont really believe that do you?

He'll win by a very large margin.

Maybe if this faggot had some charisma and was actually likable, he could have won. Hell, he was only able to flip two states from 2008. He lost OH, FL, VA, CO, and so many other states that he could have turned red.

There is some grumblings about Romney, not being a Utahn...he also looks like a hypocrite to run again in UT, when he stopped running in MA, claiming he did not ever want to be a career politician.

The best bet is for UT Auditor John Dougall to run against him in the primaries.

Mitt must be shunned.

Well this one is from the year 884 and it doesn't have a creepy, wannabe Masonic look.

I do. Normies haven't changed their beliefs much in the past decade. Trump was elected only because people were voting against Clinton

Most normies on the right have difficulty in identifying their enemy and do not recognize neocons as such. I support electing a cucked Dem simply for the sake of clarity.

This. Vote against Romney in the primaries. If Romney (probably) wins, vote for the Democrat

>Trump was elected only because people were voting against Clinton

That's obviously partly true but I think you underestimate how huge and loyal his base is.

This.

Atleast with a democrat, you know what you are getting. With this traitorous cuck, Romney...you might as well right in McCain.

LOL

if that's the case then its game over for Anglo America

SLC is only 65.7% white and the SLC School District is 56.2% minority

slcschools.org/schools/district-demographics/documents/2016-17-ethnicity-report/english/2016-17-ethnicity-report-english.pdf

big if true. i'll have a moderate amount of respect for mormons if you shoot down mittens.

Photoshop memes of him doing degenerate stuff. Strippers, booze, etc. Share on LDS website.

He barely lives in Utah.

How is that fair for Utah natives?

He spends more of his time in other states.

Hillary did the same thing in New York

Mormons love sucking minority dick. What are you talking about?

Strange how Hatch retired when there are Supreme Court Justices older than Hatch who refuse to retire.

Mitty “the Clown” Romney is the ClA psyop candidate who ensured that King Nigger would be re-elected.

Do we really want another CIA agent in the Senate?

Ian - is there a Utah equivalent in the UK?

You guys would not believe how many return missionaries I know who met their wives in Mexico, South America, Philippines, etc. and end up bring their whole family over.

Not busting your balls user but that data is from the 2000 census.

Mitt can be allowed to win

Eh, Le Romney is overblown.
He's not going to change anything, he's not going to challenge anyone. He's just going to...be Mitt Romney.
He'll make some McCainian headlines and start fights with Trump, but probably over dorky Mormon boy scout matters, not just to see himself on camera like a dog licking his own balls a la McCain.

>people would rather the muslim terrorist president serve a second term than this fag and paul ryan (fag)

He's going to. He'll be the new Jeff Flake. Hurray.

Romney is no spring chicken either, he is currently 70 y/o...will be 71 if he wins and is sworn in, and will serve his term until 77!

Yeah, fuckin' RBG and Kennedy are trying to hold out. Kennedy hired a staff oflaw clerks throughout 2018, and RBG hired her staff until 2020, defiantly making it known she intends stay put if Trump can be removed somehow.

But right now Romney is more dead weight that the SCOTUS justices...atlest on the Supreme Court, Trump tilted it to the right...we need votes in the Senate, and Romney is not going to support MAGA.

This is exactly why we need to meme John Dougall to jump into the primaries.

Dougall has been a harsh critic of Romney from the start, because he is not originally a Utah and is supposedly not even a resident of Utah.Dougall is the best shot to turn Utahns against Mittens. But we need Utahns to persuade Dougall to run.

That's because the Mormon church told them to vote that way, and Mormons tend to be good little sheep who mind their masters and do what they are told. Individually, trump is wildly popular in Utah

Bur that's ugly, why are the windows so long? Why is it so tall? It's like somebody heightened the picture without it being proportional. Mormons are tasteless.

Yeah, because Trump getting btfo in the mormon corridor during the primaries and receiving just 46% of the vote in UT during the general is a true indicator that he's "wildly popular."

I don't hate it. My point is that Mittens will be more a media meme than an actual obstacle. He's not building some fucking Boomer version of an Instagram following to sucker normies like Jeff Flake, he's just an honest-to-God dork. I doubt he would block the wall or be the 51st vote against anything.

But yeah, if there's someone out there with the stature that beating Romney is realistic, we should make it happen. I think Utahans will make it far closer than the MSM thinks. Utah white will want to scold Trump but the beaners might not be able to vote. Do they have an open primary?

Don't get your magic knickers in a twist.

>If this fucking fag would have just hopped on the Trump train
It's not his style. Trump lucked out and with massive Russian support got elected but he's still just a trashy reality star and son of a Queens slumlord.

>with massive Russian support

>he's still just a trashy reality star and son of a Queens slumlord

and a billionaire, and the POTUS...

Lol Mormon Prophet got lynched in Illinois. My favorite state history fact. Btfo bitch.

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

By going against trump, Romney severely underestimated what his opponent (trump) could really do. That fucking idiot Mormon was more full of overconfidence then a porta potty at a rock concert serving chipoltle was full of shit could ever be.

The glorious death of the Democratic party has been slow, insidious and beyond fatal.

As a result, the title (((Democrat))) is a fatal poison to the campaign of anyone attempting to run as a demoshit for the next 20-50 years.

That is what you get trying to defy the will of the average American. YOU GET DESTROYED, YOU GET FUCKED!! You get cut down just like all the rest of the useless chaff.

>and a billionaire
Have you seen his tax returns? Is it his own money or Deutsche Bank "loans"?

money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html

The literal definition of a carpetbagger.

>he's just an honest-to-God dork. I doubt he would block the wall or be the 51st vote against anything.

Romney was one of the pioneers of outsourcing jobs to China. He will fuck americans any chance he can get

Mormon bro, you are BASED and I like your style.

I have a feeling Mitt Romney has had a penis in his mouth at least once in his life.

This. My wife and I made this resolution as well. Kicking a dem out is easy but removing an incumbent RINO is next to impossible. Surely there is a better more conservative choice.

fuck all mormons

if two mormons go head to head in Utah, who wins?

(((mitt the mormon king of nothing)))

Utah is the last American state of have an Anglo-Saxon majority.

you people are castrated sheep

nothing you say matters

you’ll do exactly as you’re told you cult cattel

fuck your elders