>inb4 muh SHALL

I don't care. I want you dead.

Japan isn't America

>Less guns means less deaths by guns

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

But what about knife deaths?

SHALL

>suicide forest
I own a gun and don't want to kill myself, would sooner shoot someone else.
Are they connected?

goat legs or bear arms?

No, we'll just peel your face off cartel style Schlomo.

Niggers

Yes, how many niggers are in japan that you need to protect yourself from?

/thread

I'm not giving up my civil liberties on account of your retarded post.

NOT

HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY

>"LOL WHY DONT WE HAVE THE SAME LAWS AS A TINY ISLAND WITH LESS PEOPLE THAN US, AND A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CULTURE WHEN IT COMES TO WEAPONS BRO"

European (including australia) and Asian countries are terrible examples of gun control since they have had thousands of generations of teaching that weapons should be in the hands of the 'right people' (the oppressors) and the 'wrong people' (normal citizens) shouldn't have them. America's ideals on weapons comes from the fact that we are fucking huge and a lot of places still are very far away from civilization. People NEED to be able to protect themselves, because we are not population-ally dense enough to say that law enforcement can adequately protect all.

>no niggers and spics (not enough to matter anyways)
>even their bad guys are nice
how about you compare US crime rates (not just gun violence) to Europe

When you are an Island you can control ports of entry to curb guns coming in.
They also have a very high suicide rate in Japan

Japan: ~0 niggers

Japan
>Area Total 377,972 km2 (145,936 sq mi)
>Population 2017 census 126,672,000
>Density 336/km2 (870.2/sq mi)

USA
>Area Total 3,796,742 sq mi (9,833,520 km2)
>Population
>2017 estimate 325,719,178
>2010 census 308,745,538
>Density 90.6/sq mi (35.0/km2)

Its almost as if... managing a larger country with more people that are less congregated is a tougher job for one person.
Its almost as if... America is constitutional republic separated into states, not a democracy.
Its almost as if... local leaders are responsible for what happens within the state rather than the president who's job is to protect and represent against foreign countries.

>American man shocked, after seeing real men.

Jap's do the right thing and kill them selves when the chips r down Americans don't. It's because of all the pharmaceutical drugs and fatherless childmolesting society.

Stop blaming guns blame the faggot pulling the trigger.

>Any other shitty arguments?
Yea, its called niggers.

this
if course there are less gun deaths, there are less guns
what about homicides in general?

>Killing yourself because you cant handle life

what does the yakuza even do?

gambling and hookers and some drugs?

like, do they fuck with anyone at all, or do they just run gambling brothels and no one pays any attention or anything?

where's a jap to tell me these things.
they're clearly nothing like US gangs who shoot people for walking on the wrong block wearing a colored shirt and demand "respek!" just for owning a gun, and just randomly beat people up for fun.

fuck, niggers ruin everything, even organized crime.

Better than murder suicide.

In Japan women get help if they are out of work and or homeless. They have a culture, woman should not be destitute.

. Men in the same boat are considered slackers and recieve little to no help.

>what does the yakuza even do?
gambling, drugs (depends on the group), hookers, human trafficking, protection racket (to an extreme degree, they're known to literally barge into board room meetings repeatedly until they're paid off not to spook the rich businessmen), neighborhood watch, emergency rescue operations, bootlegging, insurance fraud, blackmail, extortion, theft (rare), small business operation, bribery, harassment for hire, loansharking, fraud, smuggling, black and grey market sales, fencing, and they're often involved with putting on local festivals.

>and no one pays any attention
It's less no one pays any attention and more Japan is corrupt as shit when it comes to yakuza. Think early vegas in terms of degree of connections to business and politics, but for most of the country instead of just a shithole in the middle of the desert.

And yes, Yakuza don't randomly shoot people, because they don't want to trigger a purge like what happened to large swaths of the American mafia. The yakuza groups involved in human trafficking and whoring are just as bad as any group involved in human trafficking and whoring though. Whores are treated as literal slaves, not allowed to leave and abused to fuck and back. And Yakuza will fuck you up if you cross them. They just won't fucking kill you. Why do that when they can break your legs, destroy your business (both physically and economically), and/or force you into debt through fraud or just torturing you until you sign your shit to them.

They also pride themselves on being semi-legitmate (some groups anyway), so they have some more noble activities, but much like the Sicilian mob, any romanticized behavior is the exception, not the rule.

BE

According to the scientific method in order to control for outside variables we need to send japan all of our niggers in order to see how that effects their violent crime rate to determine if the classes really are the key.

>t. nation of oppressed peasants constantly trodden on by samurai because swords were banned and yakuza because testosterone was banned

What would our gun crimes look like without niggers? Belgium, I'd imagine

Niggers.

Japan is literally an authoritarian police state where the police can arrest you and search you at any time for any reason and hold you basically indefinitely until you confess (98% of crimes are "confessed" to in this way). The legal concepts of the first, second, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth amendments simply do not exist in Japanese law; capital criminals are still routinely hanged for example.

This is a major factor in why their crimes rates are so low, and why so many of them kill themselves.

Ethnostate.

America is a lot more like Brazil than like Japan.
Getting a gun here legally is pretty much not a thing and we commit more murder than people die in the Syrian Civil War so there's that.

Japan is a homogeneous society.