Who controls the news media like cnn for example who actually OWNS it...

who controls the news media like cnn for example who actually OWNS it? does one man own it and decides what goes on air and what dosent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1gQNgJgA0Hc
money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/george-soros-18-billion-open-society-foundations/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marcus
youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to sleep, son.

youtu.be/1gQNgJgA0Hc

It’s a position I think is called “news director” and is generally supposed to have a fucking spine and some ethics. This is lost on the MSM. Just stop watching all of it.

just go to bed, stop posting these propaganda pictures

>THATS IT IM SHUTTING IT DOWN

GE, disney, viacom, newcorp, CBS, and time warner own 90% of all the media

money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/george-soros-18-billion-open-society-foundations/index.html

apu is for fren-posting, he doesn't mean to be a propaganda symbol

is that peter schiff in there? he doesn't have anything to do with the news. neither does ben stein, he's just a columnist that the new york times fired in 08 or 09. this infographic is fake as shit, user.

*yawn*
my eyes are so heavy user, time to hit the hay

This is fairly accurate.

I worked at FOX6 in Milwaukee as a production assistant for two years before I quit in disgust. The news directors and segment producers basically decide what runs and how it's treated, and there isn't any visible kike conspiracy pulling strings, because journalism itself has already internalized all those values and positions, so it doesn't need the ADL there cracking a whip: we were already indoctrinated during college. It already intuitively understands that when Dontre Hamilton gets aired out by a cop for trying to take his gun, there has to be "a serious look at police-community relations" rather than just state the obvious. When a pack of pickaninnie apes attacks whites at a park in Riverwest on July 4th or at the State Fair, it's always "teens", because it's super-racist to always report this negative outlook on the black community, dude. That's the operating presumption that's existed in journalism since, honestly, the Fifties. Its basic question is: what is it about whites that makes blacks act this way? This is something that's just understood and never interrogated.

I worked with the biggest fucking cuck faggot in the human race: the talking turd hedgehog known as Ted Perry, a teleprompter-reading homunculus who wouldn't know a news story if it bit him on his fat, stupid ass. We once had a story gap (no prepared filler; content is what the commercials are called, actually), so this faggot says, "Hey. What about a hard-hitting look at racism?" Everyone just seemed kind of confused, because the suggestion is so vague, and we already operate from the presumption that Milwaukee is this horribly white supremacist place where the white minority somehow controls and terrorizes niggers as if it were the antebellum South. I asked him what his "news schematic" was (this is how you get a retard teleprompter to explain the dumb shit he just said without insulting him).

1/2

They know.

Shareholders, which are more often than not owned by Jewish companies and business entities. Foreign groups can own the shares too. The Saudis own a significant stake in CNN I think. The CEO's can make descisions too though.

Basically, the Jews.

And the Council on Foreign Relations have controlled it all since the '20s. The slop's just more "compact" now. hooktube.com/watch?v=OWhfKXPoSsM

His answer was hilarious in how fucking sprawling and vague it was. He likes to try and talk like a smart person, but he's an idiot, so it was something like "a deep look into how racism affects everyday life in Milwaukee", like he's writing a sociology PhD dissertation, but is actually an ape at a community college who's too stupid to know everyone sees through him. Anyway, I decide to go along with it and write his teleprompter copy, with bullshit like

>racism!
>it's everywhere
>how bad is it

And I just sent a crew down to the courthourse, because I knew that was where the highest concentration of blacks in the county would be (outside of jail) to ask them what they thought about racism, and if it was bad, and what to do about it. Perry kept sending back the copy to make it look like he was contributing, so I would just replace words with shorter synonyms, and he'd declare it "punchier, much better", and then the ape read the nonsense like he was auditiong for a role in a fucking Merchant-Ivory film. All the B-roll we pulled was niggers mumbling about how racism is bad. The 30-second story generated dozens of complaints regarding how vague and plotless it was, to which Ted said
>that's how you know we're making a difference

My other favorite was when he spotted the word NIGGER spray-painted down in the Fifth Ward/Mitchell Street area, which is the barrio, so the person who did it is obviously a fucking spic. He comes rushing into the newsroom like he just got some tip from a fucking FBI agent.
>push the 7:07 spot back
>this is big

I sent a camera, got the shot, and wrote the following copy:
>it's a word so bad we won't even SAY it
>the n-word

And the story never mentioned that the neighborhood is 98% spic, or that no one knows who did it or why, it just spun itself like it was covering some fucking hate crime. Journos smart enough to know better keep their mouths shut, but most journos aren't smart. They just believe what they're told.

2/2

they're owned by corporate conglomerates

cnn is owned by time warner which is a mega media corp that owns a cable company, an isp, and other major investments in different media. they also donated to hillary clinton's campaigns in the past and it's all on record

This is the head of Time Warner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marcus

Time Warner is also Warner Bros, Turner, HBO

Does anyone even understand what’s going on internationally? On one hand I see obvious biased reporting about the Rohingya situation, on the other hand I get the impression no one genuinely knows what’s happening in the Middle East, and they all seem to be comfortable not knowing. There seems to be no professional integrity

The executives decide what goes on-air. The board of directors decides who the executives are, and the shareholders decide who the board of directors are.

For private companies like WaPo or NYTimes, the answer is Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim, respectively. Slim doesn't own all of it, but he's the largest shareholder. When you are talking about news outlets that are part of a public company, or are themselves public, then you'd have to start looking into who owns the shares of the company. For a network like CNN, which is owned by Time Warner, you'd have to look into Time Warner's shareholders. Most of the time these large public companies are owned primarily by a collective of institutional investors (Vangaurd, Blackrock, etc., and also probably some banks), while the remaining shares are held by the market.

kek
All the people I knew in college that were journalism majors were dumb as rocks but convinced they the 2nd coming of Woodward and Bernstein. A couple of them have been fairly successful, one even has a Pulitzer and writes for one of the biggest newspapers in the US, and another has written a handful of unreadable celebrity bio books.

At the local level, absolutely fucking not. The local affiliates are people too stupid and unattractive to ever work for the national/international orgs., who are themselves too stupid to work in politics or finance and too ugly to work in Hollywood. These people basically just want to to be famous somehow, but aren't good at anything or interesting or attractive, so they enter broadcast journalism. The number of them who are former beauty pageant losers with degrees in marketing from off-brand state schools is staggering.

At the locals, we got the prepared copy from the national broadcaster, and I just made sure the teleprompter readers didn't mispronounce any foriegn words. That's the extent of our international coverage. For larger orgs., I don't know what mechanisms they use to decide what to cover and how, but it tends to generally support US foreign policy goals.

My impression based on work experience is that the basic point of local American media is to delude the public as to the extent of negro dysfunction, and the point of national American media is to get the public on-board for whatever bullshit bombing campaign or invasion the White House has cooked up courtesy of its friends in AIPAC.

so all the left wing news is controlled by jews directly and Fox is controlled by jews indirectly through a puppet.

these faggots are being pushed on us non-stop
HELP ME BROTHERS I CANT TAKE IT
my guys, they are streaming a fag parade in new zealand on (((youtube)))
dislike bomb theres faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM

ment to post this one

we are seriously living in a nightmare

It really is the jews

No one knows. I doubt even the generals know. It's its like fucking Heart of Darkness. Maybe the CIA knows but hell if they'd ever share that.

When the hell did this all happen? Jesus fucking christ, when you put it all out there you realize just how distopiannit all really is.