Do reifags hate asuka because they're emotionally incompetent and have a poor ability to empathize with others?

do reifags hate asuka because they're emotionally incompetent and have a poor ability to empathize with others?

Doesn't that describe Asuka?

DAMN

poor quints, scripting reifag. Asuka needed someone to care for her. She's had a difficult life. Reifags are so shallow most of them just call her a bitch and think that's the depth of her character.

nice script faggot, could have used it for something useful and here you are.

#Fried
#Roasted
#TreatedwithacapitalT

>scripting
but I didn't...
>She's had a difficult life. Reifags are so shallow most of them just call her a bitch and think that's the depth of her character.

She did have people care for her and she treated them poorly, like you said yourself, Asuka has a hard time empathizing with others and emotionally incompetent.

you must be new.

Checked

please, who "cared" for her enough to try to understand her and her past?
I didn't say that faggot. you did.

that's true, but she's still best girl, and way more complex than rei.
also, checked.

Rei is literally just a mindless fuck doll.

Why does it always have to come to insults in these threads, I like Asuka more but I don't want to attack Rei.

I'll agree Asuka is the best character, but she's the worst girl of Eva.

Waifufags need to reaffirm themselves.

BTFO
T
F
O

it's because she won.
I think that's the joke, you waste of quints.

Noice.

eva sucks ass so its hard to empathize with any of them

Reifag here, i love both girls and believe that they are at their best when they're together. Bless Anno.

>arguing about two worst girls
I shiggy

Enjoy your used goods.

ok.
have a good day sir.

Disingenuous faggots on both sides are guilty of reducing the opposing girl to their most overt trait and calling that their entire character. For every Reifag ignoring all the events that made Asuka into such a volatile person and dismissing her as a bitch there's an Asukafag ignoring Rei's clear displays of emotion and calling her a doll.

Spoken like a true virgin

This entire post.
/thread

Rei had really no reason to do any good, and still she saves the world, while asuka...

good luck out there

not quite

BTFO

>Gets strangled
>Won
Asukafags everyone.

You're right. This is a Ritsuko thread now.

when's that last movie coming out?

holy shit

amazing get and amazing bants

Hopefully never.

Classic

FUCK STOP BULLY

>Get BTFO
>Y-you're scripting!
Why are asukafags so pitiful?

TWENTY
YEARS

do you feel frustrated?

Yes. Asuka is the same but she had a truly hard life for a teenage girl, while the majority of reifags are just middle-class faggots with low self-esteem just like everyone here

>Asuka a gud girl she dindunuffin
You only say this because she has a vagina. I rarely see asukaniggers say something similar for Shinji, who had an even worse life than her partially because of her. Asukaniggers are betaorbiters confirmed.

>Shinji had a worse life
Nah, their lives were pretty similar.
And yes, I say that because she a woman, a girl, although I don't blame Shinji either, he's like a girl anyway. Men should man up, and girls must be protected. I'm not some tumblr feminist

>Men should man up
Fuck off Gendo. You are literally the cause of all woes in Evangelion.

>I rarely see asukaniggers say something similar for Shinji, who had an even worse life than her
Probably because Asukafags are more likely to be talking about Asuka than Shinji because they are Asukafags, not shinjifags.

Most of the Shinij hate I see is from people that either haven't watched the show, or those that did and didn't like it so they shitpost.

RIP

>a man manning up and accepting the world is literally the final message
>somehow wrong
Jej

>Choking someone to put them in their place is manning up

>jerks off to her unconscious tits earlier in the movie
>asserts his dominance by choking the girl that yelled at him all the time, hit him several times and
>She caresses his face, submitting to him
Seems pretty alpha to me.

You just realised this now?

LE BTFO. LE REDDIT ARMY IS LE HERE!!! MUH BANTZ ARE SUPERIOR! MAGA!!!!!!

Don't associate me with Sup Forums and le bantz posters.

I'm not saying it's anything new, just continually dissappoitning.

>implying you're anything but
BTFO you degenrate lolberals xdfxdxd MAGA

hAHAHA NEP NEPU JOJO XDXDXDX

>Asukaniggers are this autistic
Keep posting, it's really funny.

>a-autist
Yes, this board is supposed to be for autists and the like. Go back to your neurotypical shitzones, normalfag.

I thought you said I was Sup Forums. You can't be a nazi and a normalfag at the same time, so which is it?

>You can't be Sup Forums and a normalfag at the sam time
Oh sweet summerchild.

Being a nazi is against the grain, therefore it is not normal.

>browsing Sup Forums is against the grain
How new? Let's hear it.

Don't put words in my mouth you schizo faggot. I said being a nazi was against the grain. It's a popular board because people like to troll the big bad nazis. All of their suffering is their fault.

Stop avoiding the question. How new?

>Puts words in my mouth then accuses me of being new
There are a ton of other ways you could've gone about this and be less retarded.

>accuses
No, I'm merely stating the facts. Facts which you refuse to acknowledge.

Ritsuko is underrated
Best legs in eva

>I'm right and you're wrong
Holy shit are you 12?

If you can't deal with the fact that I'm right and you're wrong I suggest you stop browsing and gain some humility.

>Smart
>Not used goods
>Dyed hair that actually looks nice
>Those legs
Childhood is being an asuka rei or misatofag, adulthood is being a Ritsukofag.

Good doubles but to be fair that description fits most of the main cast of Eva.

>not used goods
Well, I'm sorry to break it to you user.

>mole
>is getting plowed by gendo

The manga and spicdub is not canon.

>it's this thread again
They pretty much all have the same problem, desu.

I killed the thread didn't I?

Nah, samefag a bit more. That'll kill it.

No, the thread was dead on arrival.

But I didn't...

uhhh did you not get that Gendo was using her?
Were you asleep during the movie and the last episodes?

She's also 14 years old, has mental trauma, probably on her period and is being a teenage girl.
Never understood why people try to compare or say one is better than the other.
I like Asuka a whole fucking lot just because of how broken of a person she is.
I personally wish Rei had a bit more screentime though. I like her, but I don't have much to go on in terms of how I think of her as a character.

Along with Gendo Ikari and the Deputy Commander Kōzō Fuyutsuki, she is the only person at NERV fully aware of the Evas' true nature and the purpose of the Human Instrumentality Project. It is revealed in the later episodes that Ritsuko was romantically involved with Gendo, as her mother was before her. However, she eventually realizes that Gendo is using her in the same way that he used her mother, and that he cares about Rei more than her. In revenge, she destroys the Dummy Plug system in front of Misato and Shinji. As a result, Gendo has her incarcerated within the GeoFront.

Well shit. I was wrong.
No, I just didn't believe that Gendo said "I love you" when the sound was cut off.

Asukafag here. I agree with you and would drink beers with you, sir.

I figured it was more along the lines of "I need(ed?) you"

?
Thats not what makes people understand that Gendo had an affair with Ritsuko this user explains it right, Ritsuko was being used for Gendo's pleasure like her mother was being used and when Ritsuko turned on Gendo, Gendo decided to humilliate her and show her her place by allowing SEEL to toy with her ( we see her naked too).

But why would she have such a strong emotional reaction to that? Especially considering that phrase is rather true.

She called him a liar, which is correct to a certain extent. Gendo did need her, right up to the point where he could afford to throw her to SEELE and even then she was kept alive. Difficult to say, really.

hello fellow reasonable people

Gendo is the Chadiest Chad to ever Chad.

>She called him a liar, which is correct to a certain extent
Agreed.
>Gendo did need her
That's my point. Why would she call him a liar when he genuinely needed her for his plans?

The cast of EVA is such that they have to be together to work properly. Rei or Asuka in a vacuum aren't nearly as appealing as when they're around each other, allowing the contrast to display itself.

Perhaps because the MAGI Caspar had just picked Gendo over her, showing that he had Naoko Akagi all along, and never really needed Ristuko? I dunno, she wasn't in the best mental state by the end there.

She was talking about the personal need, I think Ritsuko understood that ''I needed you'' as an emotional thing, he needed her company and love, but Ritsuko disagrees because he is still so blindly after Yui and because of how Gendo made Ritsuko feel like shit.

But why would she register it as a emotional phrase when he said it as cold and chaddish as possible?
>showing that he had Naoko Akagi all along
I thought that the MAGI was just what she researched, rather than just being another EVA situation where her soul was uploaded.

because Gendo is always cold and a chad.

Got me there.

Reifags and Asukafags are both pedophiles Misato is the one true choice

Misato is a pedophile too tho.

s-shut up

This, but their issues also become bigger when they are alone.
Asuka's Mindrape is still one of the most defining character moments in animu for me.

And it will rage on for twenty more years.