>paleolithic

more like POColithic

big nose tribe keep taking my shiny rock from sack

chad tribe steal neanderthal gf

i am anger

YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY

YOU GONNA DIIIIIIIIEEEEEE

SHA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA KNEES! KNEES!

You need rock chad tribe. Protect honor.

mommy no cook tender animal, that expression when

>ooga booga
>this cave painting all white stick figures
>where da mixed-tribe couples at

What heck did say about me, little monkey? know I graduate top class in the fire start, me involved in lots hunt sabre, me have 300 kill. Me train in gathering and me top entire tribe monkey fag. You nothing, just nig. Me bash heck out you with rage never seen before in valley, me words marked. You tink can get away saying doo doo me over river? Think again, nig........

Zog cooks his meat!

Cheddar man was mesolithic

unk warm it up for you big nose

rub meat stick to this to make feel better, just not let chief see or he bash you

why hook nose tribe want our women to breed with mud tribe?

Solutrean no like big nose neandanyahu, so Solutrean make boats go West and find north America become First Nations until flat eye tribe shows up. Then they say they First and want me to pay meat to them.

OGGA BOGGA

BOGGA OBBA GOOBAA

you're a nerd

...Now me you speak me am smoke signals secret tribe of nigs across valley you tribe being tracked now, you prepare for war, nig. Club wipes Niger tribe. You trouble, nig. Me be anywhere, anytime, me club seven hundred, just me bare hands. Me train in fire start, but me have entire tribe nigs, me use it wipe you buttflap, you nig. you know, you “chimp” down you, you hold you lip plate.you no could, you do not, you pay price, nig. Me ebola you, you drown ebola. You nig.

big nose tribe tell white skin tribe men pick soyberries
now white skin men no close mouth and no hunt good

tfw no neanderthal gf

Greetings pale creatures.
My name doctor Yakub and I come from the wealthy and advanced African civilization. I noticed that your kin, are, lets say, adapted to life with little sunlight.
I would like to offer you the opportunity to come to the great African civilization, where we have much higher living standards than you have here. However the Sun is much brighter there, it would burn your non-melanated skin. Nevertheless you could live comfortably in our underground complexes, there you could also apply for jobs, justly compensated of course, and I can see that you enjoy hitting rocks all day anyway.

banner match grog's expectation

the women will not spin yarn

i make tally on stick every time i return from hunt and find women playing with wolf babies instead of spin yarn

i miss good old days when men chase beast and women spin yarn and collect berries

i draw on wall those happy days

before women always find good berries and bright ochre for body paint. now just roll around in dirt playing with wolf babies

Draw milk sacks on wall or leave cave.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ME ROCKCOIN IS FALLING

only white paint penis in my cave

Me still believe in brother of dumb clan leader. Me see shell beast beat long ear rat before. Hims have small life power but hims can still win.

Me kek.

I love the smell of shit everywhere in the morning

why cave news netrock say grugs do school clubbing? nikolas no grug, nikolas is bean tribe

it palolitic Sup Forums, not indian Sup Forums

everyone but me gotta learn cavemen weren't real.

me kill squinty tribe leader me smash, me no math, me no math

What you say about Grog you intsy unt? Me say Grog was top of spear throwing party, did lots of raid on sand tribe, and slay over 300 mammoth.
Me trained in Gorilla war and top spear thrower in tribe hunting party. You be nothing but target to Grog. Grog smash you like eagle eye in way never seen by great long rock.
You think you can write on cave walls saying bad things to Grog? Guess again punga. As Grog speak, his eagle and dogs are following cave paint scent so better prepare for earth shake wind doogah. Grog say you dead grugling. Grog can be at any cave, at any sun or moon, and kill little grug in over 700 way, even without rock.
Grog trained in ways of no rock, but also have backing of hunting party and grug tribe and will use tribe to go full war on dum dum bum bum and take grug off face of big rock, doo doo grugling. Grug probably should have never shitpainted on cave wall if grug knew what coming, and stay mouth shut.
But grug not, would not, and grug pay price dum dum. Grog make angry poo poo on grug and grug will drown in it.
Grug is dead grug, grugling.

me same thing, me kangas koon

glugg that to me face not smoke signals

me roll in dirt with opposite of pain

his skin is as pale as a "grug" like you, pale creature

hahaha get load of this guy and his copyrocksta

only thing bone nose invent is rape dumb mammoth poop skin

>why no unga like me berries
>me spear stab caveschool
>be easy because caveschool no spear zone

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP

me wank to hut in wife chief jump on wife me lay on cheif hut in chief too

clan wewuzian want grugs gib berry free

oh right
>Good morning, God! What a lovely day in Paradise! I think I shall eat from this tree today. Very tasty indeed. Do you perchance have any more animals for me to name? You know, I appreciate you trying to find me a helper and all but what I really want is something I can fuck and blow my load inside of. I don't think any of the animals will be very good for that...

Just think how great the world could have been if Adam had kept his dick under control and picked the lion as his helper instead of fucking Woman.

big nose no neck neanderthal man lend me club cause me club broken, now big nose man want club back plus another club
me want kill this man

>tfw no trusty lioness helper to bust in

wait

>dumb mammoth poop skin
I have seen your kin using mammoth feces for body paint.

Are you coming to the mines or not? Our gold won't dig itself up.

only squinty eyed berry pickers in this cave no camel poos!!!

Grugs no need obsidian tipped spear. Only tribe guardian need obsidian tip. Grugs with demon spirit get obsidian and mass spear younglings just like in Alligator Tribe.

why big nose give back mi mammoth

Silent mouth, poop skin.

alligator tribe no check under blankets for spear, crocodile tribe always check blanket for spear crocodile tribe wear blanket

>the day grugposting became a default means of unironic discussion

Look, I tried to be nice to you, but you creatures don't understand. I created you, I own you.
You white devils are the property of the mighty African Empire, and you're going back to the mines where you belong!

ooga booga bix nood where duh neanderthals at

crocidile tribe wear blanket everywhere and tribe family check blanket every morning to make sure blanket doesn't take too many berries or mammoth with spear

Ayo y'all neanda'thal crackas. Y'all honky ass muthafuckas ain't never gettin outta yo caves.
The poetry we be teachin you? Y'all never gonna undastan' it.
The math? Art? Culture? Y'all pale muthafuckas ain't never gonna retain it. How's it feel bein inferior to us kangz? Pic related, made them yesterday. We leavin you albino apes behind.

HOL' UP
*rubs two sticks together*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*smacks lips*
I'M FINNA
*rapes a stranger from another tribe*
NOW YOU SAYIN
*grabs junk through loin cloth*
SO YOU TELLIN ME
*smells dirty finger and falls out of a tree*
THAT WE HAZNT CHANGED AT ALL?
SHIIIEEEEET

crocidile tribe wakenda noaw that alligator tribe eat panda, we all tribe now spear spear spear

Me want to see you spear under blanket if you get what me say

>be me
>be Grog
>be berry picker
>Grog bully by hunter party, say Grog have no twig berries
>Grog sad, make tears
>tribe female come up to Grog
>++/++ Coo tee
>her name Luna
>make Grog feel better, become friend
>Grog pick berries every day with Luna, much happy, Grog start to forget about hunting tribe
>Luna ask if want be mate
>twig and berry like sabre cat tooth
>ok
>start to make mating dance, Luna start mating dance
>Grog join in, start dance of mammoth trunk
>Luna pull Grog closer, feel fire in stick and berry
>BOOM
>is hunting tribe, back from hunt
>see Grog, beat up while hunting party start to force mate with Luna
>Grog cry, sad tears can't help, feel like worthless grugling
>when hunting party all done, leaves, only Grog and Luna
>Grog try talk, but Luna just still like dead dog
>Grog still cry, but get up
>Grog walk to door
>Grog get on floor
>EVERYGRUG WALK THE DINOSAUR

crocodile tribe lost big fight to no-fly bird
all tribes laugh at crocodile tribe

YOU GUYS I DON'T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND THESE ANYMORE

me draw picture of flying woman cave too me cave wife always throw away for pee grabbing

we all same. i like your sister, want make rape on her

you no enter crocidile land, crocidile land have lake u no pingu

>tribe of mixed tribes too dumb to understand grog speak

not crocidile tribe fault me chase bird every long tme me lay down for too he run away he road runner now

me beat him with stick to make him follow to berri

Me make laugh

Good grog

Shut the fuck up you have niggers

black tribe ooga boogas did big-big bad, get club, tribe kill now

Cave* 21st century mobile phone fuck off

you guys have officially fucking formed a new evolutionary branch

Grog laugh, grog butt hurt

me eat tribe leader, errybody mammoth now, me fix tribe, errybody no spear now.

me waits long summer tribe either at witch doctor or dead so me pretend no tribe leader, no more me never spear and run away. other tribe eat the tribe, me new tribe again

me grugsta

Big nose tribe bring us more brown oogas to our cave and leave.

Haha. Amerigrug tribe choos dark tribe shaman as chief. Stupid doogahs. Everygrug know dark tribe chief mate have stick and berries like mammoth tusk

hole, even, cave, spear, mammoth hit a lady
Smowlpenris for clan leader next mammoth hurd

no stick an berries feed grug tribe you need mammoth to make grug again

me always look at spear in pants when me see mammoth more the n cave wife or tribe chief

maybe me fuck mammoth infront of cave wife and tribe cheif to trick them

me watch tribe leader Jog petson every mammoth hurd he best spear runner in whole snow

>grog feel when poop skin stupid

pee poo on the poop skin

Me no need rock clubs, only stick club

big nose stole all the mammoth cheese now mammoths starve to death

Our CERN Project is nearly complete.

Soon we will be able to produce the energy needed to uplift our civilization and defeat the Finnish and Korean Empires.

Hopefully those whitoid savages won’t interfere.

Top kek

Make self in good pile, grugo.

tell grog about rockdanoff twins

Grug hear snow tribe make bad magic for Clan Chief season. Me want see flinto from big secret meeting.

Fellow Neanderthals, what are we going to do about these cave painting related subhumans coming in from the South?
They are slowly pushing us north, if things don't change these lesser beings will consume us all

The smoke signal that saved the valley.jpeg

They not replace, Grug. We get torch. Met at old warrior stone!

lol