Apologize Pol!

Looks like they done figured out they’s been duped!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based Sup Forums convincing normies that the mass murderer was a white supremacist and reinforcing the jewish narrative by the media that all killers are white supremacists

The story should read “over eager Jews try to pin shooting on white people by reporting unverified stories

>Media fooled by Sup Forums yet again
Why do they keep taking the bait?

>Looks like they done figured out they’s been duped!
And notice that they still state it in an antiwhite way. "HE lied to us!" Not: "We fell for a trolling because we are antiwhite pieces of shit who don't check our sources if they tell us something we desperately want to believe."

Leads credence that the msm is anti-white and will push any facts that further the division. They fucked up. LOL.

More like the ADL planted the story on Sup Forums, then the news companies ran with it. They all planned this. Nobody ever remembers the retraction. This (((shooting))) was a planned psy-op all the way through.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

tasty bait is tasty

Because they are the ones baiting the hooks. They plant evidence here then report on it.

good points capping for posterity

Even if they lose the war they line their pockets.

ADL will get away with this like they get away with everything else

For what it's worth, it turns out he was a white supremacist anyway.

Because they want it to be true.

This story wouldn't have ever been reported if Cruz was black and Black Lives Matter or whatever said he was a member.

>Demolition
Didn't they do this to sandy hook? Couldn't this be just to get a new school by playing off the feelings of the world while their eyes are still there?

Some faggot claiming to be FBI said people were upset at Sup Forums preemptive control of the nationalist narrative, that is was going to come out anyways

Hmmmmm

>Jewish organization makes up false story about shooter being white nationalist
>Debunked in 30 minutes
>MSM runs with story for 35 hours straight
>Whole world thinks white nationalist shot up a bunch of kids
>Quietly retract on Twitter where nobody will notice
>Misinformation complete
>No consequences
>No accountability
>No defamation suit
>Blame the white nationalist for your lies
>Everyone hates white people even more now, poor Muslims must be scared of whitey
FUCK THESE FUCKING KIKES

>news gets blown the fuck out as fake for all the world to see, yet again
>this is a bad thing

You really don't deserve this (you)

They done goofed.

They didn't like being duped, so they spent the day fabricating a fake racist chat group and said he started it.
They're sloppy this time and they know it.
First multiple witnesses have already said there were multiple shooters.
And they're already planning to demolish the school.

This is way sloppier than Sandy Hook, and that's saying a lot.

>White Nationalists are bad people, guys!
>How dare a White Nationalist lie to us?

>>No consequences
>>No accountability
only if you arent posting that shit all over the place. From what I am seeing in comments sections the plebs know whats up.

>only 5% of readers who now believe he is a white supremacist will see these retractions
>The rest will still blame white people for this
>Media suffers no consequences
"HURR DURR WE MADE THE MEDIA LOOK LIKE IDIOTS"
Neck yourself faggot

There's literally no excuses for this one. It was debunked in an hour, their excuse that they wanted to break the news contradicts the delay for the retraction.
They WANTED the world to think white people are evil. That's the only explanation for this delay, NOTHING ELSE could explain this.
Need to get the normies to see the kikes that are behind this.

damn.

This, their weasel phrasing makes it sound like there's still these awful white nationalists running around out there, only now in addition to church bombings and Babi Yarring they tell lies to innocent journalists!

Imagine what Sup Forums could have accomplished if it were around for 9/11 lol

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
@ 1:17:17 study letters on the back of green suit

newsfu

wait, wut?

They should have immediately suspected something when an alleged white supremacist militia leader called the Anti-Defamation League, it's like "journalists" aren't even fucking sapient I swear to god there are computer programs smarter than they are.

yeah I'm sure lol

no one was on the internet in 2001 but nerds

>heh don't mind me
>just reinforcing the narrative that white nationalists are beta school shooters in high school
>take that kikes
>nothing personal kid

Shit like this makes me regret not being a normie

Post feets!

This is the JDIF response for fucking this up by the numbers. They are supposed to be controlling this board. People are pissed. The shills believe they are controlling the narrative here. But 20 cannot counter 200,000. So instead of talking about gun control and white supremacists, media is talking about the FBI totally fucking up. People are pissed

On monday I will be spamming my call in news talk radio station. Someone should take on the Roy Green Show tomorrow (im busy). He will be all over evil whitey.

this is some next level inverse double psyops.

This was a 10/10 troll.

Holy fuck! SHUT IT DOWN!

I'm a little confused. Is this good or bad for us? Do people only see the part that links le 56% school shooter to white nationalists or do they see the part where the media are a bunch of anti-whites trying to paint whites as evil?

I am sorry the media is so gullible and stupid.

Feb 16 President shows up early and shit hits the fan! Israel is btfo, Rick Scott btfo, DWS already btfod

>falseflagging ourselves

They want so desperately for it to be true. It's called conformation bias. It's a phenomenon where you only seek information out that reinforces your worldview.

*confirmation
Ah fuck me

wtf is that?

Q PREDICTED YOU WOULD PREDICT THIS

origin threads for keks

whos jewing who

White Power leader Dan Hades of the Florida branch of the Crusader Kings, which has affiliations with ROF. Plans on creating white city state inside Washing DC

Wow, imagine being alive in 2001. Then you'd have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

717?

the fat guy who runs ROF group that trolled these retards was dropping some heavy redpills on that video that abc had up semi-retracting their article.

Shit is hilarious, they scrubbed those articles from the internet too, i can't even find the interview (didn't look that hard desu but its not up at abcnews anymore).

>being an opticscuck

What’s it matter they got everyone in the world believing the narrative. They won’t retract anything on tv so it’s like this never happened.

like they weren't all waiting for the right time to start the dogpile.

did you even see how many lapdog libtard sites ran with that story? it was their wet dream for this fucking drugged out retard to do dumb shit in a maga hat. they aren't ever going to let this go even if he was just a sperg who never voted.