Is Ben Swann still /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=-neG7G98_0I
He's calling out the Clintons here. Has he really sold out? Was he really threatened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6xif0jIT_ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=LVHpBCjUu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=AjI2J2SQ528
youtube.com/watch?v=l2loVEqBW5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yvgVsxaqYgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we live in a world where Sup Forums now has 6747239456738 /ourguys/
what happened to us

>ben swann is now sporting a spencer hairdo

That settles it. He looks very fucking different too.

I wish I could remember the video, but Ben Swann is in a truth video that basically makes him /ourguy/. I'll see if I can find it.

>OOGA FUCKING BOOGA
>him hair change, and now him look different
>magic

I can't believe he's alive

I can't believe it's not butter

I can't believe the shills

I can't find it, but Swann has done /ourwork/. Here's a 9/11 work that Swann had a hand in.
youtu.be/6xif0jIT_ZM

>give someone free bumps to help their thread live because it is clearly struggling
>post comedy gold
>NOT FUNNY YOU STUPID SHILL I HATE YOU
y-you too....

It's a fabulous Saturday night!

Fuck me, it;s only Friday

It's Bjork music video time
youtube.com/watch?v=LVHpBCjUu8M

youtube.com/watch?v=AjI2J2SQ528

youtube.com/watch?v=l2loVEqBW5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=yvgVsxaqYgA

here man.....

It's Friday friday gotta get down on friday....

He vanished off the face of the earth after his coverge of pizza gate and vanish off of cbs46 news in Atlanta too. When did he start making videos again?

I really want to think he is, but the aftermath of his Pizzagate rundown makes me question his status. He's the kind of guy susceptible to threats to his career & livelihood. It's like he's the only dude in Journalism School who wanted to do actual journalism, but wasn't a NEET sperg like most conspiracy researchers.

This. I can only imagine the shit his network execs got, and how much of said shit they poured on him.

>tfw the only thing you look forward to is atmospheric EMP detonation in the Northern Hemisphere that wipes out all electronics permanently

Might not be him.

The video I posted is a week old. There are newer videos too.

I'm not saying he's bee suicided or silenced or anything, but I'm totally convinced he's now closely surveilled. He's a danger on many levels to the elite: No-nonsense delivery, young attractive white male, respectable career in a media role. He's exactly the guy they don't want to be popular.

Is al.snow /ourguy/

Pro wrestling was (((our sport))) until Vince McMahon decided to go full-Jew and monopolize an empire around it. It should've stayed territorial, just like the United States itself.

I really miss ECW. Only Philly could have produced such greatness.

Ben Swann is literally /ourgoy/.
When no one else cared he talked about Seth.
He also pointed our credible stuff that got tied into pizzag8 and got fired for it.
(despite him warning everyone not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions)

Smoky Mountain Wrestling is still my favorite promotion ever.