Why are jewesses so feminine? is the reason because male jews are feminine...

Why are jewesses so feminine? is the reason because male jews are feminine, but the femininity is doubled in the female jew? since jews are a feminine group?

Are those even real? Or is this jew bitch getting injections

OP, I honestly wanna ask you a question......Do you really think that posting pictures of jewish women will excuse the atrocities that jews have committed and keep committing? Do you think anyone here gives a fuck about what Jewish women look like?

Fuck off.

Yes because I'd gladly betray my race to breed with a jewess like the one I posted

My parents are ethnic germans btw

why do you want a sack of femininity? why cant jews ever shut the fuck up? lots of people hate people like eritreans for some reason. do you ever see eritrean defense threads? no. not one. for anybody really. except for you. there's ALWAYS one on the catalogue no matter when you check. God gave you free food once before He divorced you. and you whined. so He took it away. SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF. dont worry about your fucking woman moobs. stop exporting refugees and blaming the side that doesnt like you. how can the right be pro white and also anti zionist? bible says to not be racist. but it also talks about how you lie about shit like race

No they aren't. You're JIDF.

Google Jewish feminists. Try not to gag.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Why are you both on my thread kek fuck off

Because this is literally a bullshit tactic to try and make people somehow like jews? Fuck you and fuck israel.

now this is degeneracy

get your fucking breasts out of my face. that goes in the OTHER locker room. also i meant to say pro zionism there earlier. be quiet. take your blood libel shekels. and get back to synagogue. it's 12:00 AM now eastern standard time. the only "zone" that matters. and it's saturn's day. and you're not allowed to push buttons or do labor. and it's your day for synagogue of satan. go home

No, I simply asked why all jews are feminine. Chill your TITS

Paul:
>it is good that a man not touch a woman
the end

What’s it like to be a meme

Get off my thread if you don't like it, cuck.

stop making them you fool

It feels amazing to be whiter than 98% of pol users

youre a gypsy

Remove the fag flag

no. if you wanna make fun of jewish men for being too womany then by all means. but you post whores and say their women are super womany. i know what youre doing

Why do jewesses look like Moe from the simpsons?

el goblino

neanderthals

Ironic

la creatura

I r o n y

>has one battle in eastern europe with somebody 600 years ago
>installs jewry as the state religion
>im jewish
eastern euros are white. that is ironic youre fake kikes too now. so is your whiteness fake? what do you think "we wuz kangs" even refers to? yes, egypt. but lots of black guys claim theyre the real kikes

DUDE WEED

Well you dont consider jews white anyway

especially fake ones. i try and tell truths. i side with dating within my religion and faith. but just take your jewish tits and leave. nothing is a worse combo than jewry and females in my opinion. it's double kryptonite for me. men should try and be manly and masculine but they think they need its opposite to get it. women destroy test. it's ridiculous

*and race

most are fridge boxes with the very few natural exceptions

Lol

>jewess
>feminine