HE'S LITERALLY Sup Forums

HE'S LITERALLY Sup Forums

YOU ALL ARE SO FUCKED LMAO
"Cruz, who was adopted, also wrote in the chat, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her," CNN reported."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=UV6cA5z9NDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic#Definitions_in_the_United_States
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/15/man_sues_microsoft_windows_7/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/buzzfeed-dnc-lawsuit-russia-dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews literally did this

BASED JEW SPAWN

If his.mother was a Jew then that means that he's. Jewish.as well

There goes your narrative shlomo.

This is a psy-op/false flag. Fuck off with your kike sources you sub-human trash.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

At least now we know where all the antisemitic posters on Sup Forums comes from. Just cause your parents abandoned you doesn't mean you should hate their entire culture, bitches.

Wasn't Sup Forums's narrative that he was hispanic?

it was a majority jewish school lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UV6cA5z9NDE

No, fag

>Sup Forums's narrative
You were dropped as a child werent you

Nicolas De Jesus sounds hispanic

Just the dumb part of Sup Forums.

He's a Hispanic Jew. How is that contradictory?

Fuck off leaf shill.

The kike CIA literally picked this patsy that looks just like the 56 face, for the keks, And now will proceed to set a precedent labeling any pro-white or nationalist groups as terrorists
>fugg

1. Hispanic is not a race, it's cultural thing
2. His biological mother was Jewish, he admitted it

MSM said he was white, Sup Forums said "no he was hispanic", turns out his mom was Jewish. What contradicts itself in that statement.

Sup Forums will never accept that their own stereotype will always be the most likely to do a school shooting

it'll always be a false flag or the fault of somebody else

>Hates Jews
>Is a Jew
???

Viewing and posting on /pol doesn't mean he has the /pol spirit.

Someone with the /pol spirit would have targeted people who should be targeted instead of engaging in such nonsensical act that has no purpose.

He was adopted
Cruz is white

Checked.

the cia is run by retards

>Hispanic is not a race

Except his name is Nikolas Jacob. You bought the Sup Forums disinfo.

And FYI Nikolas is slavic, not hispanic.

>he’s literally...
Remember when this guy was a democrat?

>Sup Forums
whatcha doin?

Sounds like he was genetically half jew half white

No we accept it. We told you the race war is coming faggot

Sup Forums isn't screwed. You can't tarnish a name that is already pretty well hated already

It ain't. Do you wanna count the blacks the Spanish imported to America also Hispanic? It is a cultural thing.

>The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin REGARDLESS OF RACE."[

"People who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish MAY BE OF ANY RACE"-
IN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic#Definitions_in_the_United_States
i hope you learnt something today.

this desu

Hes jewish, he admitted hes biological mother is jewish. White means someone of full european DNA. Faggot

Bobby Fischer's soul returns.

(((They))) didn't like being trolled and made to look the fool so they spent all day making up this fake chat group and postings.

So it won't be genocide when they're exterminated, right?

Some were saying slav, I said Turk or another Near Eastern ethnicity. The Hispanic assumption was because of his name.

>At one point in the chat, he wrote, "I think I am going to kill people." After a member told him not to say things like that, he said he was just playing.
>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."
I solve the big case

we're still talking about that falseflag? where are we, on reddit?

>Jewish mother
>"half"
That isn't how it works Schlomo.

I saw the name on fucking breaking911 twitter page not pol. There were several other news sources that said exactly that dumb fuck

Jews are white to everyone besides Jews and Sup Forums

Hes jewish also dumb ass

And besides DNA tests where they list Askenazi Jews as an ethnic category

HOLY SHIT KEK HE WAS A SELF HATING JEW THE WHOLE TIME

What does him being a jew have to do with him being hispanic?

Sup Forums is so fucked that you literally can't tell jews and latinos apart?

>There were several other news sources that said exactly that dumb fuck
I think you mean "news" sources.

Irish is an ethnic category. Ethnicity and race aren't the same thing any more than nationality and race or religion and race are.

Jews are white to everybody except Jews, Sup Forums, arabs, the media, politicians, millionaires, billionaires, the government, and bankers.

His lawsuit gives Redmond 30 days to give him the software or pay more than a half a billion in damages from a default judgment.

"The only sensible remedy is for Microsoft Corporation to supply the OEM version of its operating system by download from its website and confirmed by the key code which came with the computer," Dickman's filing read.

"Failure of Microsoft Corporation and its CEO (Satya Nadella) to provide this function within thirty days of the provided summons should yield a payment from the two defendants to the plaintiff of a remedy... of six hundred million dollars."

El Reg asked Microsoft for its response to the filing. A puzzled spokesperson declined to comment.

theregister.co.uk/2018/02/15/man_sues_microsoft_windows_7/

Not anyone can indentify as Spanish, that’s retarded.

false flag was committed by a Jew? Not shocked.

Any child born to a Jewish mother is considered full Jew.
Shooter was a Jew.

>be Sup Forums browsing amerimutt
>see the 56% meme day after day, suddenly realizing it's you
>sperg out
Further proof that the melting pot was a mistake.

few snags, not unlike charlottesville

Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some user murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK

Wow, a Jew with mental health problems. No one saw that coming.

so he wasn't white after all. shills btfo

ANOTHER JEW! ANOTHER FUCKING JEW! LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING TIME!

If the media hadnt reported a spic sounding name i wouldnt have classified that goblin as a spic. You have poor reading comprehensions, nigger

I wrote that I thought he was Jewish and Latino, probably Sephardic Jewish.

>registered democrat
yea lol so screwed

What does racist even mean anymore, other than being jewish double-speak?

>SELF-HATING JEW SHOOTS UP A SCHOOL FILLED WITH OTHER JEWS

>BAN GUNS AND KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE NOW!!

>whites that don't want their race to cease existing

>Racist alt righter kills a bunch of white people because he hates brown people.
The school was literally full of jews and mostly white kids were killed. If people buy this bullshit then it's been an honor shitposting with you lads.

His real mom was a Jew therefore he is a Jew.

>If people buy this bullshit
and they will.

>>Jewish mother
>>"half"
>That isn't how it works Schlomo.
I'm talking about genetics, not religion. Yes, that is how genetics works - you get half your genes from your mother and half from you father.

HE

ISN'T

WHITE

SO

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THE

POINT

Agreed. I would focus less on these shootings being race-focused rather than the more likely event that they're false flags to stir up gun control legislation.

FBI tips are being sent to dc and not regional agencies

Wheres the sauce on this, I was curious if he was part jew from the onset, i mean 40% jewish school, jewish name (jacob cruz)
But ill need some sauce to believe it

>Hispanic Jew
LMAO

>mischling amerimutt spergs out and kills whites
>this is all nationalists' fault
If this is how the narrative actually plays out just end my life already

lmao what a dumb cunt maybe you should go and post on reddit

Fpbp

it was weird that he looked just like 56, and coincidently how that meme was spammed everywhere constantly for weeks right b4 shooting.

As did I, user
Wheres the source to OPs claim, Trust but verify, something MSM doesnt know how to do

That's why Irish are niggers
>science confirms

Hisperic got all those ppl shot

How are we fucked? We can use to this to convince normies it's time to gas the kikes.

IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN

>kike shooter
>kike school
Nothing of value was lost.

100% this.
The water filter merchant is pushing this pretty hard right now, to the point where he had a student on saying the story doesn't add up and "the young adults aren't buying this. This is going to be pinned on a group; the question is: who? Those videos are out of this world as far as justification goes, and any "hurr durr fuggin conspiratards" people are going to start to get shut down in the coming days. Remember, Alex Jones is positively army intelligence now that Trump is on the scene, and this makes his bullshit a positive resource when things like this happen from now on. Stone + Cohn.

Biological Father was Slav, Biological Mom was Jew

Pic his biological brother who live in Hohol land, center of jews

Neither is jew.
Judea wuz a kangdum

No, they're sent to PAL in Clarksburg WV. Part of the cjis division

Typical false flag framing tactic. How are normies not aware of this yet.

his school was mostly jewish. makes sense he hated jews.

Identifies by mutated DNA, that funny as phuck.

>anime

His face is the 56%. He is truly the meme. THE FUCKING 56% MEMENIGGRS DID THIS TO HIM

>Jews are white
>Potato niggers are white

Sup Forums or discord pulled off one of the greatest media hoaxes ever convincing them nikolas was a white supremacist and discrediting the ADL.

FBI was discredited because they failed to inform the local authority

Only thing Sup Forums failed at was showing what the mass shooting covered up. The big news items at the time:
>obama's spermy portrait
>buzzfeed suing the DNC vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/buzzfeed-dnc-lawsuit-russia-dossier
>something about flynn

Idk why
Every thread who had his lil bro pic posted, always got archived or deleted so fast.

Keep praying that your wish comes true lad.

>violent racist views
>gets hit with only 6 months probation for being 56%er