Why are Jews like that? Why do they want to destroy everything?

Why are Jews like that? Why do they want to destroy everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Jews are cut off from the source. They have no creativity so they decided they will deracinate anything and everything to bring it down to their level.

Why does fire burn?

It's their nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

That's actually a good question and I bet you can't answer completely without looking at wikipedia.

Jews are the fire that tempers the metal of humanity. Not just Jews of course but all the primary influencers.

watch the short clip I linked, explains it better than I could

But why would they of all people do that. And why does both Jesus and Muhammad have strong connections with them?

Sons of the serpent,killers of Christ
Haters of all men

That's how Jews are they pretend to be like you and then destroy you from the inside.

because gossipping is easier to do than to follow the written word. so when what was written kept happening and they always blew themselves out. now theyre lost and scattered. but didnt listen to that either. so basically it's an ideology of pretending these are the before times. that youre not fake. and that you can save yourselves. because there's no hell. just do whatever. do everything backwards and worship females and frogs and so forth and so on. God "can't" incarnate. but if He "met" our conditions He could have. now they'll spring theirs. the antichrist. and then Christ returns. and what will be will be

Jews need to go.

honestly, most don't really give as much of a fuck as you think. you really think every jew has it in for western civilization?

Because Jews are smarter and naturally dominate.

>honestly, most don't really give as much of a fuck as you think. you really think every jew has it in for western civilization?
Of course - western jews are on average extremely wealthy, yet for some reason they want to destroy western civilization?

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Have you ever actually read these parts of the Talmud? These quotes are not prescriptions for how jews should behave - they are parts of conversations.

What's the context?

oh fuck no Sup Forums is desecrating berserks best boi with nazi bullshit?

Because they're so racially mixed, that they've lacked true identity for their entire existence. Not only this, they resort to stealing and copying from others because they are cursed. They literally can't produce their own food, nor can they build their own cities. They are the reason the first civilization (humanity's downfall) was built in the first place. They had to compensate for their self-hatred by getting other desert dwellers to build cities and empires they could use to kill the tribes of goyim around them.

They are the true supreme race. They cannot be stopped.

A thousand years of destroying gentile societies.

Put on earth as humanity's greatest obstacle to peace and prosperity, our great, eternal enemy

As I said, conversations. Claiming that these quotes are tenets of judaism is as ridiculous is claiming that Christians support people killing their own brothers because that is what Cain did in the bible.

Cain and Abel was an Old Testament (Hebrew Torah) story.
Christians mostly adhere to the New Testament.

If you think you hate Jews you should go and read the Towrah. More than half of it is God lambasting them for being such evil motherfuckers...

God also said the one thing he is unable to comprehend is human stupidity... so there's that...

They're supposed to be smart but they never learn their lesson.. God had to whip them a bunch of times... They get kicked out of countries constantly but they keep doing the same shit over and over again.

If it makes you feel any better in the coming Great Tribulation half of them die along with half of everybody else so they don't get any particularly special treatment... Except that God stops the Towrahless One and the Muslim armies before him from completely annihilating them.

Matthew 5:17-18
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Towrah or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Towrah until everything is accomplished."

>I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear,
^Has this happened? No? Okay then, we should know where we all stand. Not a jot or tiddle. Same goes for Christians and same goes for Talmudic kikes

Expanded and proper translation, above was just from NIV or whatever, below is what was actually said:

Yah has given us a gift / Mattanyah / Matthew 5:17-19
"Do not think that I come to disintegrate or annul the Teachings or the Prophets; I did not come to disintegrate or annul, but to bring its complete rendering. With trustworthy firmness I say to you, until sky and land pass away, not the smallest Hebrew letter or stroke shall go away from the Teachings until all events appear in history. Whoever, then, annuls, subverts, or deprives of its authority one of the very smallest of the instructions and prescriptions for living shall be called so small in the realm of heaven as to be insignificant; but whoever does and teaches them shall be called highly esteemed in the realm of heaven."

Not particularly relevant to what the truth is.

Neanderthals hate Cro-Magnon civlization

Yes it is, you are making a false equivalency to protect yourself from the goyim. Those "conversation excerpts" are hardly equivalent to fucking Cain and Abel and to try to hand-wave them away like that is pure kikery.

THOSE ARENT REAL JEWS