How long until they shut down Sup Forums completely?

How long until they shut down Sup Forums completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3Uy9wsfkok?t=145s
youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never, for the simple reason that our martyrdom would be pouring gasoline on the fire.

- which they understand entirely, hence the careful maneuvering and extreme unwillingness to confront us directly.

CTRL+PRTSCN user. You shame us.

hiroshima nagasaki will keep the site up

It's a false flag. Fuck CNN. Fuck israel.

Sandy Hook 2.0

Nobody died.

this same thread for every domestic happening

This, but I don't think they realize it. Yet

I wish this place would die. I want out.

I've had a few 3 day bans. Nothing hits home like having to go without Sup Forums for 3 days. I had no idea I was so addicted.

Is this another prank? I mean, at this point, are there even gay CivNats that don't say racist and sexist things?

>Capture the flag with Shia LaBeouf
>Memeing the US presidency
>Pinpointing terrorist groups from vids and pics
the only thing keeping us from bringing down the whole system is because were too busy shitposting here

This, they want us trapped here

There's so much good images and info on here, can you imagine if they were blown up and turned into fliers, posted up everywhere in public

>instagram
how long until dangerous instagram is gone

The school shooting was a false flag. They are going to use it to take the guns and shut down the Sup Forums

>The school shooting was a false flag.
I doubt this, but it's worth noting that, like Sandy Hook, this school apparently had a significant Jewish population.

Ha! This is a CIA dating site, it ain't goin anywhere

Is he grabbing the trim to the door, or sieg heiling? I find it nefarious that they would cut it right there.

I have been here for a few years, so I still am a newfag. The one thing that I noticed is that IF this place were to vanish, there would be LOTS of angry people. We know Sup Forumstards and know the signs....there would be a very quick organization and attack on just about every public place on the net. They need to ALLOW us to self contain. IF they removed the cage, there would certainly be no "safe place" on the net for EVERYONE ELSE.

We are here for their mental health.

Imagine...all of our folders of dank memes and cartel gore spread across the net. It would be awesome.

Maybe she was only seriously injured

There will always be other chans.

fpbp

She was missing from the day before and appeared during the shooting.

old photo of Nick I find on his facebook

>How long until they shut down Sup Forums completely?
Why would they shut down something they already control?

I don't really think they want to do that. Then they would actually have to do their jobs.

>be Jewish
>get shot by fellow jew
Pottery

looks like he's just leaning on the door frame and someone fake captioned the picture

Some Sup Forumstard literally killed and ate someone or some shit and posted about it here a few years ago. The answer to your question is, "never."

back up nigger. where you see that? she looks like one of the special need kids

Instagram is an internet hate machine

>because of an Instagram chat room, we’re going to shut an unrelated immage board for Swedish reindeer meatballs.
???
Are you drunk?

That fucking image

>instagram
>Sup Forums

Who is this moot guy

>let me tell you who is white

They rather have the autism contained.

could you imagine the chaos that would ensue if Sup Forums just died one day due to the government? could you imagine the concentrated, unfiltered rage of every user directed at whoever shut us down? could you even begin to contemplate the absolute horror of what would happen if the walls keeping Sup Forums in finally came crumbling down? It would make it into fucking middle school history books

I'd make 10 jewbooks and shitpost there

Yes. I heard he supported Trump, thought marriage should be between a man and a woman and didn't like Woody Allen movies.

>And what's the next step of your master plan?
>Crashing this country.

With no (Jewish) survivors!

we do have a lot of influence. I wonder if Sup Forums is still the most active board or if Sup Forums or Sup Forums ever took that crown

It would be like when a virus infected cell finally ruptures.

I went to school in Florida. We had some code red drills, which are for how teachers, students and staff react during an actual code red. There’s no fucking way the teachers would
A: let students use their phones
B: open the blinds during a shooting, they’re supposed to be closed
C: let them talk BECAUSE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE HIDING FROM THE SHOOTER
This fucking reaks man

CTRL+PRTN SCRN, CTRL+V to Paint and save image... dumb-ass

>2700K light temp
>coiled reflections
>2 lights, distance and angle probably indicate 3 light ceiling fan fixture
>most likely using laptop with glossy screen
Are you still using CFL bulbs m80? Get some LED bulbs. They're cheap now.

I have a printer and my city has lamp posts. My redpills folder is just collecting dust anyways.

>shutting down a containment board
youtu.be/j3Uy9wsfkok?t=145s

Jew might want to think this cunning plan through again, Moshe.

I think they're aware of this and are attempting to make sockpuppeting accounts significantly harder because of this.

based gen z

>FUCKING NIGGERS JEWS AND FAGS REEEEEEEE
>kills a bunch of white people

(((They))) don't even care to pretend anymore

It's the same nationwide. Students don't really know the feeling of being hunted down. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if today's children have never played a game of hide-and-seek.

Today's social media society places being noticed to be a tantamount virtue and it's going to get them in a lot of trouble.

Just like ISIS hasn't killed a single Jew.

Thats when you go dick around on 8/wizard/2ch whatever the hell lol.

The black girl didn’t die you retard

>I think they're aware of this and are attempting to make sockpuppeting accounts significantly harder because of this.
I haven't had a single kaptcha today. Not one. So IF they are doing something, it obviously is not working.

He eat some ones ass and was a Canadian.
Bless his heart.

they havent. jidf has killed a few jew kids to justify bombing gaza but thats about it

Laser is best. Ink runs. Large shipping labels in bulk are very effective and difficult to remove. Leave a 1.5 inch margin so when they attempt to rip it up, they can't rip up the message, just the margins.

>How long until they shut down Sup Forums completely?

Why would they shut down a Mongolian /mlp/ appreciation board?

Sup Forums in general has been malfunctioning a lot since Jan 22, 2018 and its subsequent blackout when image upload got disabled. There are rumors that the sites main servers got relocated or data transferred by the alphabets and they've had trouble keeping uptime without issue.

8 is fine until you realize that you aren't going to get a response for two days because no one reads the boards there.

That rumor was the same when the ayylmao got posted and Sup Forums died for a few hours.

Yup. The largest terrorist organization and self-professed "enemy of Israel" has never commited a terrorist attack on Israeli soil.

Yet they have attacked New York, Paris, Barcelona, Syria, Iraq... murdering Whites, Arabs, Christians, Kurds, etc.

Really makes you think.

By all means, give me a reason to spout my "vile" opions upon all social media I can find. I don't use social media now, but unleash us and I will. And I will be banned, and I will eventually find another home.

But if I package my "vile" in the right way, how many will I influence? Maybe not many, certainly not most, but maybe just enough.

If that's how it is to be, so be it. Pull the trigger, globalist fags, see where it gets you. At this point I almost welcome the challenge.

not soon enough this place is cancer

With malignancies like you, is it any wonder?

They already have. You’re the only real poster and everyone else is bots

Who knows what happened? I don't think a lot of anons really know what happened that day, except for a handful of anons that get drowned out in the conversation. It's all speculative. I was there and I had no idea what the hell was going on. I did like the hate-braille though. I digress.

With the inherent nature of this site, people like to share some really naughty stuff and that makes a lot of powerful and influential [insert person/acronym here] squirm. Can't let that stuff be allowed after all, so they drown it out in noise so it can't grow big.

I know that it's gotten a lot harder to organize big shenanigans nowadays. No more HWNDU, no more /sg/ airstrikes, no more 2016 campaign. The closest I've ever gotten nowadays is breaking Microsoft's Zo chatbot and SpermGating Obama. Funny but not that big.

sorry faggots, Sup Forums is going to cost 14.95 per month starting next month, your allowance is not going to be enough, you might need to suck your dad´s dick some more to convince him to give you extra to pay the new fee, good riddance.

Of course he was obsessed with race.

Look at that thing, he's the walking embodiment of 56%

He claims he's Jewish by the way. I wonder how often that will come up in reports.

Are you saying Soros is going to continue to foot your bill at your proposed rate? I'd welcome the change, if only to raise your costs, faggot.

source?

>I know that it's gotten a lot harder to organize big shenanigans nowadays
The news just ran a story yesterday, citing Sup Forums....only to retract it shortly thereafter.

They trolled the entire MSM about a fake WN story....They got punked big.

Yes. They almost never bring up Sup Forums. They also know that we relentless attack enemies. We relentlessly attack everyone anyway (much like Jews). And just like Jews, they understand that they have to take it because if they try to name us and go at us directly Sup Forums users (NOT ME, this is behaviour that is observable based on past records of Sup Forums’s activity, and I’m not inclined to fuck up my life with that foolishness and certainly not encouraging anyone else to) will flood them, mock them, people here will spam them with illegal stuff and attack their sites with DDOS and even call bomb bomb threats or bring shooters (because school shooters and murderers post here, and swatting is a thing). Sup Forums even took to the streets to fuck with Scientology back in the day, commencing the decline of that power. They know they have to take it because if they respond, it’ll be worse. Plus, Reddit, and normies in general, get their culture and memes from here (or other parts of the anonymous internet). We’re their entertainment industry (much like Jews). News organisations and the ADL source from here as much as nationalists and bored teenagers. Sup Forums is approaching Western dominance, and that’s without being directly confronted. If they went at Sup Forums directly, they’d be fucked. The closest these idiots got was trying to go after Pepe and look where that got them. I’ve tried to get Reddit and progressive twitter to try to get this place banned because watching the trolling that followed would be so great, but they’re not taking the bait because, I believe, they’re aware of how dangerous an enemy Sup Forums is.
Tl;dr the anonymous internet and Sup Forums in particular, like Jews, is antifragile. It gets stronger through being attacked. It also, like Jews, is extremely pro-conflict, to the point that left alone people on this site will go at each other viciously, to the point of doxing each other and fucking with each other’s lives. Best thing to do: let be.

If you watched the videos, she was left for dead then by two cops, one of which slung a less injured person over his shoulder to take out for medical aid. Maybe bad video quality (Like bookbags or something instead of a person), a miracle, or she was lying in blood motionless as everybody else started to leave.

Don't forget: You're here forever

Isn´t past your bedtime kid?

eh, that was someone taking advantage for a larp.

Its impact is still unknown as of yet, because they've been doing fake news for a while. It may just get brushed off, like a case of 'crying wolf'.

Pretty funny.

That’s another part of Sup Forums. We enjoy destruction and chaos. Their job is to prevent it. So long as the chaos is cordoned off here, they can bear it leaking out. But if they tipped the container over

Were not herded in here for our sake, were herded in here for their sake!!
youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40

Possibly, but there is no doubt there is 24/7/365 monitoring.

>I believe, they’re aware of how dangerous an enemy Sup Forums is.
We are a totally decentralized anonymous "think tank" with a perchance for psyops. They cannot take us out. They can silence an eceleb or lawmaker with unfounded claims, but they cannot silence all of us without repercussions. What is worse for them is that EVERY time they mention us, they "Streisand effect" the whole site......Sure we get an influx of total tools and shills, but there are newfags who like me just came here to see what the fuss was about.....Years later I am glad to have been part of this meme culture and its profound impact on the rest of the web.

>anti-semitic in bolds
fucking kikes, everything has to be about them

x-ist, x-phobic

Exactly. Trolls go to where they’re fed. Their best strategy for dealing with this place is not reacting.

How did most of us get here? I can't speak for all, but in my personal case it was by being demonized by the (((media.)))

You hear (((them))) talk about how bad this place is, you already know they are the enemy, so why not check it out?

Expect a big influx of newfags. Not necessarily a good thing, but they're making us bigger, for better or worse.

Everyone is new here, especially the ones that came in after 2002.

Well for a long time I've been saying how I want to murder certain people and I haven't been v& yet.

This is old news man. Why are we still on this Florida thing?

2yo newfag here. May not reach maturity here, but I'll find another incubator if necessary.

Of course, how do you think we make the news all of the time?

Not gonna happen.

It'll never happen. Sup Forums is a containment board.