Why do Americans eat so much fast food?

Why do Americans eat so much fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CY9EdRyb6mY
lmgtfy.com/?q=americans eat out often true or false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cooking is for slaves

The amount of calories needed to sustain Joey increases exponentially as time goes on, similar to a black hole.

It s mostly niggers and white trash.

Keeps their melanin levels in check

Our economy is run on consumerism.

Meme. Niggers only eat fast food.

White people cook meals for themselves.

I just had venison sausage from a deer I shot, in a homemade tomato-sauce with homemade pasta.

Suck a dick.

joey is disgusting and reviewbrah is so polite lol

1) We are always working
2) It's cheap as fuck and tasty

I ordered 4 McChickens yesterday and it only came out to $4.39 WTF

UP WITH REVIEWBRAH
DOWN WITH JOEY

Did the foodstamps cover it?

Why do people do drugs?
Same thing.

Eh I lived in Italy for close to 2 years and those fuckers consumed an equal amount of fast food over there. McDonald's was always packed.

It's cheap, convenient, fast, and tastes good.

Because we gave our cooks equal rights and they decided to stop cooking.

Because it's delicious and cheap. You wouldn't know about anything cheap down there you cuck down under.

Americans are very insecure, culturally their socially pressure should of turned them into diamonds. With this they constantly seek comfort in the form of sex, drugs and food (food and drugs are kind of the same). Also what the best thing at Wendy's?

I think u mean gainz fuel

So, Americans.

Joey's car seat sniffing crew checking in.

I don’t eat that processed poison. It’s for Low iq poors

Why do you fuck sheep?

keeps them fast, edgy and super intelligent

Niggers are not American

Stress, fatigue, and exhaustion are the main reasons why we don't cook and prefer to eat out. We're not even the worst country in this regard, I think Hong Kong is number one when it comes to eating out instead of cooking.

But yes, we do eat out more often than any other developed Western country and that's simply because we're more stressed out than any other Western country. We don't have paid vacation, we don't have free day care for our kids, we don't have cheap college tuition, we don't have universal health insurance, we don't have any of that shit, we have to make ends meet ourselves and that turns us into stressed out, emotional eaters with no time to cook and a need for something quick and satisfying.

I lived in both Spain and Portugal for a while and I noticed that the difference in our eating habits is directly related to the levels of stress we experience. Spaniards and Portuguese have a lot less stress in their lives and also don't have a compulsive need to eat comforting, fattening foods and also don't have a cramped schedule and stress to make ends meet which leaves plenty of time for cooking and eating with their family and friends. It was definitely an eye-opener.

We're not any more gluttonous than anyone else, we're just a lot more stressed than everyone else.

>prefer to eat out
Speak for yourself, faggot. The majority of us don't eat out

The MAJORITY of Americans don't eat out? Are you fucking crazy?

>cheap
No it's fucking not. For a $10 McDonalds meal you can buy enough ingredients to cook meals for 2 days. For $10 you can buy rice that will last you a week or two possibly more.

>convenient
Yes

>fast
Yes

>tastes good
No. Fast food tastes like garbage if you haven't become accustomed to all the fat, sugar and salt they put in the food.

>Spain and Portugal
Easy to be stress free when you're unemployed!

people are too lazy to cook, or to dumb to cook, I mean most women don't even know how to cook

>fatigue, and exhaustion
Because of the food you eat you idiot. You aren't getting the macro and micronutrients needed to have the energy to get through the day.

Because they can and its their right to do so. MAGA.

Fast food needs to be banned. These fat fucks need to learn how to cook vegetables.

No, it's because we don't live in a Western European welfare state which cares for us from cradle to grave. Your average American is far more stressed than your average Swede and it's for a fucking reason and that reason isn't because we drink too much Sprite.

The MAJORITY of Americans eat the MAJORITY of their meals at home you autist

Because we are so decedent that we can make food easily available almost everywhere. Any nation who doesn't lacks productivity and ingenuity. Add in the fact that FF companies have dialed in on the ingredients that excite dopamin in the brain, stimulate the hippocampus too, etc and its snowball effect.

>fast food
>taste like garbage
Do you have a vagina? Hamburger, fish and ships, fries, nuggets, kfc, bacon everything, fucking pizza

youtu.be/CY9EdRyb6mY

That's objectively false and I don't know what the fuck you've heard or seen that makes you think it's true, but I don't care enough to ask or find out, so just go ahead and enjoy this (You).

Lol it's not false. Only poor people eat out all the time. Everyone's family who isn't poor or black cooks their own meals most of the time u stupid fucking retard

You're either 12 or don't have friends who you've shared meals with

This desu

Easily the Spicy Asiago Chicken sandwich, everything else can GTFO.

I was born and raised in this country and in my 30 years of life in this land of our's, I've never known a person or a family who didn't eat out for most of their meals.

It was far more common to see someone walk through the door with a bag from Taco Cabana than with a bag of ingredients to prepare a meal.

Also, only 4% of Americans reportedly never eat out and it's HIGHLY unlikely you only live around that particular 4%.

If you have been accustomed to eating healthy home cooked meals with organic ingredients throughout most of your life it doesn't taste good at all. Fast food tasting good is mostly an illusion because of the excess amount preservatives, sugar, salt, fat, etc. which they put in the food.

I might get a burger from BK once a month or so and I am far from being fit. Haven't been inside a restaurant since 2009.. morning breakfasts on a long road trip.

>Have McDonald's for lunch
>Feel tired all day
Why?

joey is cringe personified in a donut burger with mayo washed down with a flat dr pepper

Because (((feminists))) convinced women that they would be fulfilled having a career instead of taking care of their families.

Shut the fuck up you fucking idiot. Pulling stats out of your ass. Most Americans eat at home, stop trying to make us sound fat.

That's because you're all poor and stupid

To eat out more than once a week is a LOT.

Kys

Australia has a lot of fat fucks. Hungry jacks is demon food.

>Because it's delicious and cheap
its not cheap at all. for the price of tendies you could buy 3 actual chickens and get 3 eggs every day for the next 3-4 years.

>Have shitty unhealthy junk food for plunch
>Wonder why you don't have the energy to get through the day
u wot m8

because tv told me to, dumshit

Capitalism has created an abundance of good tasting extremely cheap food.

That was from a published report, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Also, eating out doesn't make you fat. Eating too much makes you fat.

It's not a lot. Also, eating out is directly correlated with income, so middle and upper class people eat out far more often than poor people, so you can stop chimping out about how broke people are the only ones who eat out, they aren't, they're actually the ones who eat out the least.

Everyone I know eats out a few times a week. You know why that is? Because we live in America. It's normal here.

You're both wrong. The wealth of our nation supports a vast underclass of NPCs. Feeding them well would be a waste of money, and might give them the energy to rebel against their circumstances. The GDP per capita is $65k but obviously the only significant Americans are in the 10%, families that earn about $150k and above. These Americans shop at Whole Foods an be eat better than all but the elite Europoors. Okay, now fuck off losers

Pic related, $15 worth of nuts bitch. This is real american snacks

>That's objectively false
so you really think the average family eats out 3 times a day, 7 days a week?

Never trust someone so fat to tell you what food is good. These lardniggers will stuff any half-edible garbage down their throat. It's the whole reason they're fat in the first place.

But I could have a meat pie and a chocolate milk, which is objectively junk, and I don't feel like I would after McDonald's. It's like it's draining. I don't feel like that if I eat McDonald's for dinner either.

Fast Food is not real food as most of it is empty calories. I'd praise capitalism if they made healthy nutritious food cheap. You're basically paying for heart disease and diabetes

do the 3 chickens come free with 4 years worth of chicken feed, chicken coop, watering system and land to raise them, you stupid fuck?

Nobody listen to this faggot. The average American cooks his meals at home. You're literally full of shit and I wouldn't be surprised if you were a Russian shill. I grew up in one of the richest cities in the country and they ate out maybe once a week, MAYBE

No, I think the average family eats out for a few meals a few times a week. You know why I think that? Because of two things: 1. The fact that I was born and raised here and saw this shit with my own eyes and 2. Every shred of statistical evidence ever published on the subject.

We can debate WHY we eat out so often, but we can't debate that we DON'T eat out very often because that's just plain not fucking true.

opinions on taco bell tacos?

I've started making homemade sausage from large wild hogs. I just cook the little ones like any other pig.

No one should listen to you because you're taking your own personal experience and saying that it's the norm for the entire country.

It isn't.

Capitalism has created food that is too cheap. McDonalds in the US sells chicken sandwiches and extra large drinks for $1. This is .70 british pounds or 1.2 austalian dollars or .80 Euros. Ridiculously cheap food.

Fat and lazy.
>t. first person in my family to learn to cook, and also first person to NOT have diabetes or any other fat people diseases
They hate me because I'm fit and healthy, it's pathetic.

make sure you eat kraut for the probiotics

>middle and upper class people eat out far more often than poor people

We don't have time to cook and a lot of the time you have to buy too many ingredients that you don't even use all of

1) It's cheap.
2) It's easy to find.
3) It's tasty.. Taste engineered.
4) It's somewhat addictive. Sugar, salt, fat.

Because it is. We don't live like you poor fucking white trash scumbags. I've never met someone who eats out more than they cook at home and I travel the country for a living

TACO BELL TACO

OR

MCDEATH BIGMAC?

You literally put "Everyone I know eats out" in your own post, you fucking retard

if you want to itemize it like that, you have to figure in the price of your car, insurance, gas, maintenance, on the price of the take out food you go get.

Another shill

Go back to social studies you tween faggot

you grew up in a poverty stricken in one of the richest cities on america you dipshit
thats why you post here

Because it’s cheap and fast. And because (((they))) successfully pulled our women into the workforce. No more hot dinners waiting at home, user.

If you were really wealthy you'd buy shelled pistachios

Why do Australians eat so much meat?

It can also be due to proximity of fast food. Not everyone lives within 100yrds of junk food.

you can use your car to go to work, move stuff, carry people etc
kill yourself with your false equivalence poor sack of shit

Some day a real rain will come to wash all the scum off of the streets

I actually make my own. I started canning food a few years ago

Gainz.
We will all be huge together at it will be glorious.

Joey is the quintessential mutt. Please show approximately 56% respect.
He claims half Italian half Mexican ancestry btw

Source

Yeah kys

>kill yourself with your false equivalence poor sack of shit
why so mad bro.. all I did was say you could get much more food for similar investment. I guess that hurts your fees

That's not true. Cook your own meals

Like Coca-Cola does for Mexicans?

based roo-munchers
>india 3.2
>same as their average penis size
proof vegans are gay

Tastes succulous
Requieres no cooking skill
No time spent preping the bull I mean the meal
Can be purchased while on your car at a driveby
Or ordered as a delivery if you're a neet
Relatively cheap depending on the brand
Is a patriotic food

They do. How the fuck do all these chain restaurants stay in business and spread across the globe? Hint: It isn't because poor people eat there once a month.

It was to make the point that my personal experience lines up with the statistics on the subject, but understanding that would require something called "reading comprehension" which no one on this board possess.

That's great for you to say that, but again, it isn't true. Americans, as a whole, eat out quite often.

Because we can

You do know that they only have enough McDonalds in foreign countries to satisfy the American tourist desires right? That is your reason.

>It was to make the point that my personal experience lines up with the statistics on the subject
Please show me these "statistics"

murrica

lmgtfy.com/?q=americans eat out often true or false