Sup Forums BTFO

How will Sup Forums ever recover????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/964606017513410560?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a little bitch this guy is, who would even tweet something like that and not feel like a douche afterwards?

I didn’t realize that a proper double blind study had been done on the matter. I eagerly await its publication.

>prayer in school
>school shootings little to none
>prayer not in school
>school shootings every day
OP you are clearly an idiot.

What a scumbag

While he is right, how could the dude do this and not feel like a complete asswipe?

Cheeky cunt.
You just don't get it. You should try watching some Rick and Morty (you're clearly gonna need to read some explanations online though).

Curious as to what the responses are I would be shocked if he didn’t get backlash

When will this nigger shut up. He has done nothing worth mentioning in physics so now he spends his time making retarded political commentary

Accuse him of attacking muslims. Watch him fold.
impersonate muslims on twitter, act like he is talking about them.

I reminded him that he is a dumb nigger.
And that Pluto is a planet
That niggers claim to fame is saying Pluto isn't a planet and then the Jews just hyped it too he was popular.

We should just arrest people like Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel who plan these "attacks" for political reasons. The guns are not at fault.

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

It also indicates that banning guns doesn't actually stop shootings

No prayers don’t stop bullets but this fat nigger could stop either 30 rounds

>bullets kill school children
I hope the FBI went out and arrested all those damn bullets that premeditated that murderous assault on that school. The bullets are to blame for killing those kids.

Assuming that people can stop this or change God's plan.

Sure he's a celebrated intellectual here but in Wakanda he'd be lucky to run a hotdog cart

>lucky to run a hotdog cart
Nah, stargate janitor, even niggers don't trust niggers with money

Science Nigger has spoken!

Are the people doing the praying shooting school children? Pretty sufficient I'd say! Eat it Tyson!

Seriously though, how many more school shootings will happen before they significantly change gun laws or take them all together? Is there a number of dead kids that will determine it?
Not even shilling I’m just actually curious how long it will be.

>using dead children after the day they died to make your retarded fedora point
And I'm not even religious. The absolute state of liberalism in 2018.

I really hate that man.

Is dat real dood?

Seriously start sharing these tweets with Islamic fanatics.

They'll shut these stupid as "celebs" up real quick.

There's no god and your life is a finite existence. He's not wrong; stop hiding behind the "lel fedora" shtick anytime someone calls out empty gestures in the name of caveman fairy tales.

But no a successful nasa physicist is somehow dumber than people who believed that Trump wasn't a neocon shill

Evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicate that niggers are not human and cannot coexist peacefully with Whites.

there are numerous examples of prayer preventing death but of course this faggot has an agenda to push

Alright Professor Nigger. Show us how 17 dead kids in Buttfuck, Florida affects anybody's life besides the family and friends of the victims. In reality, all these dead people are forgotten so fast, that it was really as if they never existed, to me, at all. So, I have two options. I could remind everyone that these dead kids/concert goers/terrorist victims really make zero difference in my life weather they are dead or alive, I don't give a fuck. Or I could tell these strangers that I am very sorry for their loss, and I will pray to MY God, for their spiritual well being. This nigger, and his ilk, should be grateful most of us offer anything more than an "aww, that sucks."

>Professor Nigger

let`s be honest, niggers are still better than latinos

Nor will regulation on assault weapons.

This.

Does he think this is the appropriate situation to start acting like it is 2008 and it's time for some militant atheism?
I'm just trying to understand why anyone's prayers is bothering him.
Or is he trying to be funny?
Does he find the situation funny?

Christians typically pray as a sign on empathy, not because they think it will actually stop bullets.
It's the equivalent of saying "I'm sorry."
There's no reason be a douche to people who say this.

>Implying Sup Forums or even Sup Forums in general is of universal ideology

Sup Forums is just one person

Divine enhancement only grants offensive boost.

Thoughts and prayers have always been a heartfelt reaction - never EVER has they once been claimed to be a solution. These people are unfathomably disgusting.

>Pseudoscientist doesn't understand spiritual matters

Not surprised.

It takes 2 bachelors And one doctors degree in molecular physics to understand this masterpiece and not just some online explanations actually

This joke is literally so fucking lame. Every fucking time there's a shooting, faggots trying to be funny say it. Enough.

How is so so smart Sup Forums
His IQ must be over 200

Leaf can into humour. Thanks, kekked

*violently prays at you*

Yeah, Fyodor is nothing to fuck with

Islam seems to be the only hope to cure the western degeneracy

>mfw

props..least hes bringing science/truth into the situation...but keep in mind religion is what first started our beliefs of right and wrong as a human civilization.

if there was never a religion to begin with..where would we be at now?

I swear this fucker is going senile.

tyson is a classless faggot, he opens his new book with a quote from himself.

This

You could say the same about gun control.

Probably killing each other over petty material inequalities or tribal differences, or finding other ways to commit mass suicide like most secular societies are doing right now.

What kind of a cocksucking faggot uses the murder of children as a means to push his anti-religion agenda?

>How will Sup Forums ever recover????
This thread has been posted by two ips all day.

what's wrong with his face?

im not a religious freak at all...i just ponder how our values all started? what stops me from murdering someone next to me because i dont like them?
the human brain has evolved and continues to evolve...man went from riding horses to landing on the moon in only 100 years.

This black man is based as fuck.

They've been really pushing for it for the past 30 years, with the last 10 years being particularly frenzied. They must be getting significant pushback. Logically, Sandy hook should have done it, they shilled for it really fucking hard. So who knows, it just depends on how long the GOP can hold onto power, because despite their love of spics and jews, they must realize banning guns would be their political death. However, if Trump doesn't do something real quick, the next time democrats take power, guns and free speech will be gone for good.

Yes go ahead and destroy religion so then people will have to accept objective reality about races having physically different brains due to thousands of years of divergent evolution.

What's the consensus on being a smartass on the internet for stopping bullets?

Ya know, I had a long post written up about how fucking hard White America would take it in the balls come November, when Democrats get a historic landslide resulting in impeachment, President Pelosi, and the end of far right life as we know it.

But screw it, this is better:

Fuck prayer.

Fuck guns.

Fuck Skinheads.

American media would rip him apart if he was a white male and he would be fired from his job and his whole family threatened due to the media....go figure

i got a feeling there is gonna be a media backlash and hes gonna delete this tweet...unless he feels invincible

> le rick and morty
>reddit spacing

i mean 3/10

now that i re-read his tweet..and its real..i looked it up... what a insensitive prick...we should feed on this... i already screenshot and sent to some of friends...archive it before he deletes it

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/964606017513410560?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet