Iq of 66

>iq of 66
>an actual retard
>killed 35 people
>19 with headshots
>fired from hip
>guns banned almost immediately after
>alpha surfer personality in interviews

how is an actually retarded aussie a better shooter than all of the idiot american ones? is australia really this superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM
youtube.com/watch?v=74vDElUQJ8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason the bongs sailed you half the world away.

we are a nation of chads, even the retarded amongst us are chad at whatever they do. Also come home abo man stop shitposting on the american flag.

G'day cunt hows your satdee arvo goin?

pretty fuckin good. Local independent bottle'o just dropped the price on my beer by $8 a case

>chad but still loses to emu.

did you even fackin exhale?

ye not bad aye about to pick up my gf from netball and then havin' the lads around for a pisso, sgarn on with you?

bullshit is it a queensland chain?

Because Anglo genes are the best genes and Aussies are almost purely Anglo.
Most Americans are diluted down with Shitty Irish, Native American, and, worst of all, kraut genes.
My ancestry going back to the late 1600s is about 50-50 Anglo and German. The Anglo side is where I get all my good attributes from, the kraut side is where I get my shitty attributes from.

Nah, local SA chain for a local brew

I dunno there were a shit load of scottish and irish settlers, not sure why you're suckin' anglo cock this hard
>t. irish-british mutt

“I don’t understand the question...”

The virgin aim vs the chad hip fire?

I’d take any british isles DNA over Kraut blood.

G'day mates

ask yourself how big a human head is compared to an emu m8

probably something to do with zero police response, all the time in the world, a docile victims that sat there as he shot from a few meters away.

They probably all went "oy mates, it's too fuckin' hot to be running and I'm good and buzzed, I'm ready to go, I'm sick of all these abbos siphoning my petrol"

Just had an arvo spliff in the sun with a few tins. Brilliant day here in commelbourne

cept you dont have that AK, aussie cunt.

aus has top tier hapas
pic related
I need me a aussie hapa hook me up m8

real life lawnmower man

holy shit $8 off

low iq makes you confident and more physically resilient.

Holy shit

that's a maori, some of them can be delectible creatures and much more commonly attractive than an abbo. I don't think I've ever seen a single attractive aboriginal.

I ran outta buds unfortunately, the billies gonna be sitting collecting dust on this sweltering but beautiful saturday afternoon.

>"OY, that's nawt a knoi-"*boom headshot*
>repeat 34 times

im stuck here without a visa but married to a US citezen

>how is an actually retarded aussie a better shooter than all of the idiot american ones

he's not, he didn't do it. If you look into Port Arthur for even an hour you'll see there's no way this dribbling retard did it
>reloading at 29/30 mags
>pivot firing all directions to avoid being taken down
>doesn't even know what hipfiring was when questioned by police
>the asian man who was only referred to as "The Asian" and then disappeared from the scene
>comms traffic stating "I think one of your boys is running around out here"
>the 24 person ambulance/morgue truck thing that had no reason to be in Tasmania
>the suspicious amount of intelligence personnel in the cafe
>the guy heard yelling "no, fuck not here!"
>literally no trial just put him in the nuthouse

just off the top of my head, there was also a story of when he was on the move he deadblocked a car with 3 shots like they do at checkpoints to stop suicide car bombers
it's 100% suspicious

>alpha surfer personality in interviews
He pretended to be a surfer so people might think he was interesting. Complete beta retard with cripplingly poor autism and social skills

>The single greatest civil rights shitpost of modern times.

Hey Emu fuckers check out these dank nerf guns you aren't allowed to own because that's how much of a bunch of pussies your government wants you to be.

actually the first settlers to Australia were celts, specifically cornish miners.
you're an idiot and a mutt, all anglos are mutts.

They get into fist fights with aboos crocs and roos.
The average America would die if they saw they spiders there.

Do you spit out your coke when you drink it.
You fucking drugga.

Kek

>They get into fist fights with aboos crocs and roos.

Or High IQ badasses?

CHOOSE ONE.

The best part is, didn't in the cafe, he get like 15 headshots in 10 seconds?

There's honestly a lot of weird shit about Port Arthur but most of this is stuff that has been exaggerated or made up over the years. He didn't just fire off 18 headshots from the hip, he was basically shooting into crowds of people at point blank range in a very busy cafe at the beginning. Also there is no such thing as a "Beirut Triple", etc.

it was a pretty fucked up day, I remember coming home from school and it was all over the tv

And we restricted semi-autos and we haven't had a mass shooting since and our kids can safely go to school without being murdered.

Is body armour being considered as compulsory school attire in the US yet?

How many mass shootings with semi-autos were there before 96?

he was an idiot savant
only a genius at mass shootings

Exactly this yet somehow they got away with it

Looks like Kathy Griffin without makeup if the hair was red.

any anglo here will tell you they have irish in their background

Isn't Port Arthur hours away from any town ?

So you guys got your gun rights stripped from you over a false flag? That's a cautionary tale for us because I'm pretty sure America is going that way within the next few decades

my guys, they are streaming a fag parade in new zealand on (((youtube)))

dislike bomb theres faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=BZQA-s9suZM

Gun ownership was never a right here

Yes it was a false flag, but there is nothing anyone can do , people hate guns now after 20 years of propaganda

Isn't he left handed as well shooting right handed? Most Australians are physically corrected from being satanic lefties but his training must have been outstanding.

Perfectly fine if we didn't import violent foreigners.

It's a bit of a drive there down a headland.

When they take away our guns is when they make their move on trump IMO

You're not wrong this is what they are trying to do in America, but it's not an apples to apples comparison between America and Australia. America has more private guns circulating than people so that alone would make any effort to collect them nearly impossible, plus the people who would be asked to do the gun grabbing (cops + military) tend to be pro-gun rights. The Bill of Rights protects gun ownership and the NRA is one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in the country.

*cough* British convicts *cough*

youtube.com/watch?v=74vDElUQJ8I

>18-Year-Old with Down Syndrome Makes Half-Court Shot Again

The australian federal police did port author.

The government wanted a monopoly on guns so they have created a reason to make mother's panic.

Gun ownership always had restrictions, you weren't supposed to have Bren guns and the like, people did though. After Port Arthur the government had an amnesty and a gun buyback where people could get cash for their weapons, the new laws banned semi auto's and pump action shotguns.

Hurr bueer hurr

not hours.
Its a bit of a drive tho.

ty, getting others to dislike it now as well.

just like ur mum lol

This thread is horrifying. There is so many of you cunts.

its not that armed civilians could actually put up a real fight against the US military. Its about control, its about power. You feel helpless and are less likely to ask your government questions. Its a mental thing. This is why we're slightly less cucked than the rest of the west. They want you to feel powerless.

Shalom roofucker! About to have my ass rimmed and my cock sucked really good. Why about you? Wrestled a gator already?

>only praised because of his down syndrome

that's some paternalistic ablism if i ever saw it

Semi autos and pump actions aren't banned

In a conventional war sure, but realistically running up and popping police or soldiers in the head while they patrol would eventually wear them down.

Fuck off with this, 99% of people can't get them , yes I know about all the muh kangaroo control job let's me get semi auto,

A shtf scenario wouldn't be an all out war. It would hundreds if not thousands of skirmishs ambushes terror attacks etc. happening all over the country every day

You dont necessarily need to be a contract shooter

Australia would never have a shtf, people are cucked for one, also they know exactly where all the guns are and at even the earliest hint of instability they would take the guns back

Only way I can think is military, certain disabilities you can't get a semi auto shotgun , or black or grey market , the laws are fucked and I try not to think about it

Because our shooters are non whites and democrats who hate guns.

(not op) This is true.

But to say that they're easily accessible to the average joe isn't true either.

>killed 35
tfw can't hit a duck with buck shot at ten yards.

>but realistically running up and popping police or soldiers in the head while they patrol would eventually wear them down.
The k/d ratio for the Vietcong/Afghans was/is horrible though.

they instituted a gun buy back program while the event was still fresh and people fell for it. Not 2 weeks after it was recorded in parliament being said "it will take a massacre to remove guns from Australia"

The police couldn't raid a 1 million homes all at once, the logistics of that is just not workable

Does she peg you in the bum as well?

Fuck I hate this country so much , a six pack of beer cost 22 fuckin dollars , I can even drink my misery away plus my fucking 1000 dollar electricity bill every 3 months and I only live with 1 other person , FUCK I hate this fucking country so much

They have sub-human IQs and cant plan for shit, not to mention the White American population is around 200 million with 500 million guns in circulation.

these always make me laugh
an idiot maybe, but he doesn't strike me as the mass killing type

Hey, faggots. How do I 1v1 an emu for money? Does that exist?

>oi cunts totally wasn't an ASIS run, two-man SAS perpetrated false flag or nufink. even our loose cunts are fucken top cunts eh mate?

Never forget that Australia was 85% white before Port Arthur and only 60% white within 20 years of it happening.

Asian faggots are scared of guns,

you cant make this shit up

>Two months later, on 14 August 1993, a visitor looking for Maurice Bryant at the Copping property found a note saying "call the police" pinned to the door and found several thousand dollars in his car. The rates officer at the time found no reason to suspect criminal intent, and sent council members and police to quell the stresses put forward by letters sent to the Local Council Chambers. Police searched the property for Maurice Bryant, without success. Divers were called in to search the four dams on the property and on 16 August, his body was found in the dam closest to the farmhouse with one of Martin Bryant's diving weight belts around his neck. Police described the death as "unnatural" and it was ruled a suicide. Bryant inherited the proceeds of his father's superannuation fund, valued at $250,000.

>"unnatural"

are you sure the whole country's average iq isnt also 65?

The bit you guys miss the most is the "disciplined" part, followed closely by "militia".

What you have are armed individuals running around who are not part of any militia and are certainly not disciplined.

Have guns by all means, but doing so also obligates you to be part of a militia and to be disciplined.

consider the following;
>many historians and linguists suggest that the distinct Australian accent comes from generations of alcohol abuse
>we had a Prime Minister go missing while swimming and named an Aquatics Centre after him
>too fucking lazy to solve the Taman Shud case
half of us are retards, half are lazy and there's strong overlap between both camps.

We'd average about one a year before that.

I'm such a fucking euro mutt that I have no real heritage, save for the fact that my grandpa was pure Finnish. Other than that, I got Jack shit. Just a fucking American.

He had help.

Sudanese aren't, and your government will never enforce gun laws against non-Whites.