(((Andy RaceWarski))) 14/88 goon

This guy is a cryptofascist, now you know! They are as dangerous as Antifa! Cryptofa=Antifa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=nQN1_1Jv4LQ
(andy getting bTFO by a centrist)

He feigns disinterest and being unbiased. But it is clear he is totally on the side of the AltRight/White identity fascists who are trying to hijack our country!

It is obvious what happened: He is a hired actor who is being funded and hired by some Neo Nazi millionaires to pump "redpills" into the mass mind of humanity. He is pure astroturf. It's all an act to brainwash you into being a White supremacist piece of shit!

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

(((Cryptofa))) scum like Warski are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PIC=HOW CRYPTOFA WORKS
*cryptofascist wolves in sheep's clothing

Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism. The term is used to imply that an individual or group keeps this support or admiration hidden to avoid political persecution or political suicide. The common usage is "crypto-fascist", one who practices this support.

Sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

In 2014 Millionaires started to massively fund Cryptofa campaigns online to brainwash young up and coming White people into supporting "muh ethnostate" to save "muh people and muh culture".... THIS IS REDUCING US TO STONE AGE RETARDED TRIBAL MONKEYS. WAKE UP!

WHAT MAKES THE WEST IS WE EVOLVED BEYOND THAT!

HAHHA LETS MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING ECELEB THREAD BECAUSE WERE ALL IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL NOW

I hope you all get stomach cancer you retards holy fucking shit.

Globalists are the biggest proponents of individualism.

They believe that borders are irrelevant, that identities are irrelevant -- that a Mexican can cross a border, poop out a baby, and that the magic soil will make that baby an American.

kill yourself you literal jew

kys retard

non arguments from cryptofa shills

WAKE UP /POL

THIS IS A FREE SPEECH PLATFORM

NOT A FUCKIN WHITE IDENTITY SAFESPACE

kys kike. You're clearly new here.

stop trying to mindfuck me u idiots u can't win against me

u think by calling out my fucking jewish roots u can mindfuck me into stopping

U CAN'T CENSOR ME
POL HAS FREE SPEECH
GET USED TO IT ADOLF

Haha I believe you but I'm fine with it.

why would a mutt be fashist

>being this retarded

why?

fuck OFF bigot!

Anyone else find Warski a compete faggot? For as popular as he is I was expecting quite a bit more than some 98-IQ rando with nothing interesting or funny to say. Am I missing something?

he is a fucking extremist radical white identity bigot pretending to be a dumb happy go lucky centrist

HE IS FAKING
DON'T BUY IT

>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST

HAHAHAHAHA
Meanwhile, Mexican and Arabs are Pro their race and don't give a fuck about uniting the races and are never asked to.

he literally goes by "racewarski"
i don't think he's pretending to be anything

ALL identity politix is bad'

BUT WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS IS BY FAR THE WORST VARIETY

White identity WILL start WW3 you fucking moron. Wake up![

What the fuck dude, you are seriously here like 20 hours a day. I'm not even mad at your shitty threads, I actually pity you more than anything.

Go outside and get some fresh air for one day and stop spending so much time on an anonymous taiwanese basketweaving forum. It's seriously not healthy what you are doing.

you are fucking evil

ITS WHY I FUCKIN FIGHT U 24/7 MOTHERFUCKER

GET USED TO IT

U CANT SHAME ME TO STOP

>White identity WILL start WW3 you fucking moron
oh noo that sux

I didn't even know you were jewish. Looks like your getting the gas though, no amount of posting on here is going to save you.

autism

>he replies in a thread made by Anti-SJW Libertarian
sage goes