Gov't chooses your wife

>gov't chooses your wife
what the literal fuck is this commie totalitarian shit?
is there no such thing called human rights?

It's in an anime. There's been worse.

I don't know. Planned marriages actually last longer than the usual marriages these days.

>human rights
You got spooked, OP.

>government gives you a wife
>complains
>is a virgin and can't find a woman
>complains
pick one fucking faggot

>commie totalitarian shit
Reminder that communism has never been tried.

The way 11's are now it's not going to be far off before that scenario or something similar actually happens, either that or they'd go extinct.

i can see the nippon government doing some opt-in official omiai system

T
H
I
S

>>is a virgin and can't find a woman
>>complains
Not everyone is an incel.

Read the manga.

It's a voluntary program you have to sign up for. Thanks to its success rate, it pretty much became ubiquitous. So having a notice in your CV that says you tried the system and failed to get a proper marriage means you're probably a social misfit that no company wants to hire.

It's not that out-there. All issues are defacto problems that are not codified discrimination, it's just humans not wanting to deal with people they deem problematic.

(See alos: employers avoiding people with pre-existing medical conditions in MUH-FREEDUM-LAND)

They aren't forced to actually marry them, it's just a suggestion. But actually marrying them is such a social norm that you might as well be forced.

>MC didn't become a revolutionary forming his own terror squad to fight for his waifu
missed opportunity there

It kills the fun of casual sex and dating. No man would want that.

>casual sex
Slut.
>dating
You can still date your assigned wife.

>No man would want that.
>man
>slut
Your reading comprehension is terrible. Also yes, you can date your wife but you cannot date many women and search for "the one". It's a pipedream but that's what makes it fun.

You're right, not everyone is an incel. Just you.

The goverment doesnt make you choose your wife. Its just a suggestion. There are people in the show who didnt get married via the yukari system. Hell best bro in the show had the opportunity and instead fucked it up royally.

Also read the manga you fucking goof it explains it.

The system already gives you "the one". That's the whole point of it existing. It finds your best match, so you can instantly spend time with "the one" and don't have to waste time on some other skanks.

>men can't be sluts
Enjoy you're STD, slut.

user.. Easy on the projections.

What happens to gay people or do they not exist in that world?

>government takes your hard earned money under the threat of force
>it's fine
>government finds you a wife
>WOW STOP YOU FUCKING COMMUNISTS

t. incel

Homosexuality is a social construction derived from the intrusion of capitalism in human relationships, there is no homosexuality if you remove capitalism.

You the definitely can though. The author outright told you the blonde fag marriage is just a cover and his wife is happily dating other guy.

That supposed to be an insult?

What is the name of the manga / anime?

CAPITALISM DROOLS

We should have this shit in real life, our society would be improved immensely. Also, the system is voluntary, so you can opt out if you want (even though no one in their right mind would opt out of a guaranteed marriage with a 90%+ compatible partner.)

>The Japanes government can do anything wrong

Love and Lies / Koi to Uso

>We should have this shit in real life, our society would be improved immensely.
>implying "they" won't monopolize this shit just like "they" would with every system

It's not the destination, it's the journey you dingus.

>gov't chooses your wife
>commie totalitarian shit
How the literal fuck absolutely rightist/historically-retarded things as eugenics, birth control and arranged marriages could be "commie"?

what about my free will you NotSybil system enabler fuck

IT'S TIME TO TAKE ARMS, COMRADES!

There's literally a gay character to answer exactly that question.

I HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO CHOOSE YOU COMMIE FUCK, WHAT? IS THINKING FOR YOURSELF TOO HARD?

WHAT'S NEXT? LET THE GOVT PICK MY JOB/HOUSE/CAR?

>writing in a language create by somebody else
Where's your freedom? Can't you think for yourself?

Why do americans shit themselvs every time the government try to do something nice for them?

>moving the goalposts
fucking commie has to go straight to the fallacies cause YOU KNOW i'm RIGHT

I thought most people on Sup Forums bought into the whole "used goods" meme, meaning that any journey longer than one is an absolute failure.

I want to marry Nisaka!

that's /jp/ purityfags being loud

>meme
Stopped reading there, new cars have always been better than used cars.

a car isn't a human being

>is there no such thing called human rights?
In Asia? No.

Arranged marriage were norm for thousands years.

Look at this impure slutty user.
He thinks he is not a slut even though his meatstick was anywhere but his waifu.

This was literally explained last episode too.

How so?

You're basically arguing that a Model T is better than a Lamborghini.

That what 'you can't learn from your mistakes' gets you.

Holy shit I literally cannot think of a way in which this post could have been more autistic.
Well done.

Oh, really? The anime is that far already? Good to know. I usually tend to drag out watching anime when I've already read the source material.

So you can't prove that "a car isn't a human being"?
I rest my case, slut.

High quality posts right there.

>is there no such thing called human rights?
Have you never once actually paid attention to the news?

War crimes is an oxymoron

I'm not arguing about the model of the car, I'm arguing about the amount of owners.

>The government gives you more benefits than you could afford to buy from the free market with ten times your entire money

Burn it down!

Tell that to the Geneva Convention.
It's not my fault that there is always gotta be that one fag on the team that tryhards.

I don't need to for the same reason I don't need to prove 'the sky is blue': Non-retarded people already know that.
I rest my case, fedorabeard.

For cars, the more owners they have the more likely they are to be damaged. For people, the ones most likely to be damaged are the ones with zero sexual partners. It's literally the exact opposite from cars.
How fucking hard was that?

How come? Modern states are legal organisms bound by international laws. War is no different from any kind of international relationship, and as such countries have to abide by its mutually agreed laws.

Sure they are, but older cars can still be reliable and fun

If that was true Bush and maybe Obama but he was smart enough to have plausible deniability kinda would be behind bars, both due to international laws AND American laws.

literally nobody cares about the amount of past owners

>the sky is blue
It isn't, it depends on your definition of "sky" and your definition of "blue". That's like saying "I don't need to prove that the earth is flat, non-retarded people already know that" or "I don't need to prove that god created us all, non-retarded people kow that".
Dumb slut.
>the ones most likely to be damaged are the ones with zero sexual partners
Are you retarded? People with zero sexual partners can hardly get STD or be in bad terms with an ex. And let's not forget the amount of kinky shit that a slut can learn just by having lots of partners, turning into a bunch of fetishes.

>has autism
>is a fedorafag
>believes the earth is flat
what's next, hitler did nothing wrong?

That's some really bad reading comprehension, as expected from a slut.

>implying you wouldn't sign up for an waifu assignment program
You have a right to marry your wife and procreate with her.

How does the system deal with people that can't provide for themselves? Does it pair deadbeats with deadbeats, in the interest of fairness? Or does it pair successful people with housewives and househusbands who aren't good for anything else?

Based on the raw biological potential of your offsprings. It's for the prupose of breeding strong generation for a better future. You get as good wife as good is your genetic potential. If you don't have a good genes, you get punched in the balls and removed from the pool.

who are "they"?

saddest scene in entire manga

If that's the case, then what's the point of a bunch of anons even having this discussion? It's a system we'll never be able to use.

Is that the only factor or there are others?
Like education, income, everything not genetic related.
Can't really bring up children without that.

>commie shit
The bolsheviks totally dismantled the traditional system of arranged marriages and were one of the first governments to legalize no-fault divorce.

>commie totalitarian society
>bringing up children on your own
Your children are the people's children. You raise them together as a community.

Nah, Sup Forumsfags don't have brain to know that

>dating women
>having premarital sex with women
>women having premarital sex with men
>marrying used goods
What happened to this board? Libtards with roastie gfs raiding? If a woman doesn't respect herself enough to keep her chastity in check, then she's not a woman but a slut

>she's not a woman but a slut
All women are sluts. The only pure ones are 2D.

Or they just increase the benefits of being married / having kids, you know.

Sluts have been the popular waifu choice lately.

>virgin
Every time.

>draw a blonde with big tits
>call her japanese

yeah no

>implying that cultures with assigned marriage allow divorces
While it's true thay do last longer then their counter parts and sometimes even report being "happier" than in the west this is also assuming the concept of womens rights isnt completely foreign to them

People and anthropologist who sell that snake oil are fucking sheltered as they come

Its like saying the people of north Korea are liveing a goid life because they aren't allowed to say otherwise

Humanity will go extinct in some way, why bother spending money and your life on something that has no future? Thanks no.

You're on an incel board, normie

>normie

You're both losers anyway.

Don't worry, even virgin girls think you're disgusting.

Good. I don't want 3D girls even thinking about talking to me.

/r/incels is that way

Why wouldn't they have the best males breeding with multiple females then?

The fuck does "incel" even mean?

Neo-Sup Forums thinks posting "normie" is okay.

Involuntary Celibate, they claim they don't care about 3D women, but won't shut the fuck up about them and their fantasies of doing date rape to lose their virginity.