Im done with this place. Heres my apology to all Ive hurt

I would like to sincerely apologize for the derogatory things Ive said on this board and others.
I grew up in a messed up household and i would like to sincerely extend my condolences to the African American, Gay, Lesbian, and Minority groups who i have lambasted without reservations through my 4+ years in this hellhole.
I am sorry most of all to my parents for the offensive views Ive expressed on here. My only hope is that people in my public life can forgive me for my bigotry and hate-speech.

This isnt a joke. Ive been lured down this road by nefarious interests looking to radicalize me.

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for the hateful ideas Ive expressed on this website and online.

I am sorry, and will be leaving this website effective immediately.

Pic completely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im so sorry. Most of what Ive posted on here was satire, anyway

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I have no idea why I came to pol tonight and just by chance to see this post within 2mins of being here has restored a lil faith in humanity. I have a lot of darkness in my heart and I'm glad to see others wanting to change in these times we are living. To everyone else.... realize you're addicted to hate.

>that pic

>mental health professionals
You mean the same people who think being a tranny isn't a mental disorder?

im sorry my ancestrors were too cucked to wipe out kikes and shitskins

>a county sheriff said some dumb shit

oh wow, guess we better vacate the board

kek, falling for the ol' poljew.
>This place is an artistic work of fiction.

Responding to yourself is a mental disorder.
You know you liberals lie about fucking everything and you're SO STUPIDLY OBVIOUS.
Go hold your head underwater for awhile and breath in deep you chunk of shit.

>Police are violent and racist
>We must give police more power to detain ebil racists online

Someone should tell that dipshit they can already fucking do that. It's called a wellness check. You can barge in on whoever the fuck you want without a warrant and toss them in a nuthouse for 3 days while a shrink pokes and prods them. If the shrink says they can't leave they are stuck indefinitely until the shrink lets them go.

Literally every fucking state has something like this. Maybe if this god damn sheriff knew the god damn law, this wouldn't have fucking happened. Fuck him.

See you tomorrow.

I regret nothing. Hitler did nothing wrong. The lunatic jew shooter is proof that Hitler was correct about Bolshevik Jewish rats

> containment board scattered
> we all take action irl

Theres a red-pilled faction in our government too. I wish a nigga would.

You should have known this board is satire and shouldn't be taken seriously you retarded fuck.

never waste a tragedy. now they want to be able to drag people off to be "examined" for some dumb internet shit.

S-stop it user. Pls

>Bring them involuntary to mental health institutions
Good thing I have all these guns to prevent them from trying that shit

it will only get worse from here. no one ever wants to loosen laws. except maybe trump.

Mr. Israel wants the power to jail you when you post a webm of a toddler getting run over by a truck in China. Documenting reality should be a crime in his book.

Hey, Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Kill every nigger and kike you see.

RACE WAR IS COMING SOONER OR LATER. You pushed us here, you're not going to be able to stop it.

sage

your warrant is already being processed

it's all too late

problem>reaction>solution
>my feelings hurt, quick let's throw away our rights

It's too late for that shit bucko. You're fucked, along with your VPN service. Warrants incoming.

The devils done his job on you user.
>neVer forget.

I thought this was all just role playing?