en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper-box
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nock_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cars are heavily regulated by the state
>they kill more people anyways

i don't get matt's argument

No where in the constitution does it mention the right to bear cars.

>right to keep and drive cars

SHALL

right next to where it mentions the right to own assault rifles

All of that licensing, training, and regulation and cars still kill more people than guns in the US each year.

>Right to bear arms
An assault rifle is an arm

Don't people get tired of this boring argument? Yes we could always use more regulations, we won't get them because our law system is virtually BROKEN. No we won't let you ban all guns.

This is why nothing gets done.

wait but guns are tracked when they were sold as well. everything you would expect of car are required of car as well

i sleep

You really want our government to get things done? I feel safer when they are gridlocked.

They wrote it when all people had was muskets that could fire a bullet every 30 seconds

Good thing the government made it a huge pain in the ass to get an assault rifle. Getting a fun auto is a bitch

The military used those same guns you retard. The founding fathers would want citizens to have the same weapons as the state, and we already don't.

They also wrote the right to free speech when printing presses were manually cranked, but nobody thinks that the First Amendment needs to be curtailed in the information overloaded modern era.

The Second Amendment doesn't refer to cars.
It does. however, protect my right to own my guns.

So's a nuke, you still can't have one. Rights are contextually infringed all the fucking time.

There's also no constitutional right to own a car.

>right next to where it mentions the right to own assault rifles
you know what is strange? 30 years ago, a 4th grader would know the correct answer to this question. Explain why you are so dumb.

Didnt think of it that way.
Thats bretty gud.

This.
Also car ownership isn't a constitutional right.

The right to bear cannons too.

>So's a nuke, you still can't have one
you can, if you comply with NRC regulations. Lockhead Martin has been doing it for years. The US government doesn't own a single nuke, they lease them.

If anyone wanted to see plebbit working their braincells over this it was here

reddit.com/r/MurderedByWords/comments/7xyzhu/cars_kill_more_people_than_guns/

Where was she hiding that rifle?
She clearly didn't have it slung and her swimsuit never moved so she couldn't have been resting it in the elastic of her panties. Additionally, the fact that her panties stayed in place and her right hand never dropped below her waist clearly indicating that she did not pull such an item out of her ass even if she were capable of hiding such a large item within her rectum. Also, don't give me any of this " pulled out of thin air" bullshit every one knows that its impossible to summon an object out of thin air and people who do think so are always drunk, high, or lying.
I'm just so sick of anime being so unrealistic nowadays and am refusing to have anything to do with japan until they fix the industries refusal to address the problem.

didn't mean to quote

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper-box
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nock_gun

Some numale thinks we should surrender our weapons because they’re scary and that’ll make them feel better. Truth is folks, you’re not going to stop it, not until Jesus comes back to reign. Evil will find a way whether it be legal or illegal, bombs, drones, rental trucks, guns, you name it. What gun control mostly does is disarm honest citizens and give us less of a recourse against tyranny and for personal defense.

You do realize that many of the founding fathers not only owned fully automatic firearms but also fucking cannons, right?
They thought we should have access to literally anything a standing army would have access to because a standing army ultimately does the bidding of the government rather than the people.

You make the same exact fucking argument every single time, it's getting tiresome

and if alive today, they'd have a nigger carrying around an M60 for them.

where'd we go so wrong?

With all these regulations on cars, why do they still kill more people than guns? Is this proving that regulations make things worse?

Wtf i love statist control now

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

The right to drive cars shall not be infringed.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Matt Cuck

no it a gun

>hurr durr muh gun cuntroll
Stupid fucking americans. You dont even abide by your second ammendment correctly. You stupid mutt fuckers would never rebel against tyranny because you would be stuffing jew burgers in your face. If the second ammendmwnt mattered to americans, they would be fighting the tyranny of thier government right now.

Actually you don't need any sort of licence or registration to own a car. Just to drive it on public roads.

There were semi auto air rifles and semi auto cannons back then.

> Personification of a numale
> Opinion discarded

Gosh,m and despite all that regulation they are still more dangerous than guns. HHHMMM

>require a state plate
Have fun getting caught selling a gun without a serial number.
Here's a couple more for your list.
Kalthoff Repeater
Cookson Repeater

Also, we should bring back square bullets from Muslims. That was a classic troll move by Mr. Puckle worthy of reviving.

Tell that to the people getting culturally appropriated by the Muslims who are mowing them down with vans at shopping malls Matty boy.

Since there is next to no enforcement of those things and literally millions of illegals driving without insurance, real plates, or any training, it's pretty much the same. You all may not know this but illegals and blacks make up an over represented number of traffic fatalities.

That’s because they’re too busy rolling blunts instead of paying attention to the road.

I think I found /ourgun/

>Right to bear arms shall not be infringed

AR-15 isn't an assault rifle btw

Definitely /ourgun/.. We need to get someone to make an AR-15 that shoots square bullets for Muslims.

Let’s break it down shall we?
>They are regulated
Yes and no
Anyone can buy one for any reason any time
>They require insurance
False
Only to drive on state roads
>They are tracked when bought or sold
Yes and no
I can buy a junker and fix it and nobody tracked it
>They require state issued plate
False