What kind of maids are the best?

What kind of maids are the best?

Battlemaids
Always battlemaids

5 for she is pure.

If I was a millionaire I would have a Military Maid with me 24/7 and She'd be my waifu, a waifu I could never truly tame.

3, 5, 7, 8, 12

5 > 1 = 2
The rest are irrelevant.

7, 10, 11

8 and 10

1 (As long as she has a curt and professional personality that suits her appearance) >= 5 > 3 > 8/11

All maids are the best

Dragon maid is best.

In a previous thread we agreed that it was 5 and 8.

All maids are the best.

SEVEN
E
V
E
N

The perfect combination of cute and sexy.

Calm down Margaret Thatcher

Any maid with a skirt above the knees is heretical

Everyone who won't choose number 4 is mentally damaged.

5, 7, 8, and 11.

I can live with this.

3,5 and 8 are the bests

Filthy plebeian.

>frog taste

The only options that aren't weird creeping outfits are 1, 2, 5, and 9.
To me, 5 seems too fancy for someone who is doing housework, and 9 went for yet another meme fetish, so 1 and 2 are the only choices unless you are a pervert.

Classic > Mini > Japanese > Chinese > Cyber > the rest.

3,4,5,6 and 12
Please kill 9

You're pretty good.

3, 5, 7, 8, 10

No matter how many times we have this thread there will never be an answer more correct than this

This. She'd be also my bodyguard, like in the movie but with reversed genders. Maybe throw in some of the cyber maidos. Cyber military battlemaid for the Pinocchio drama and romance.

5 hands down

Combat maid from overlord

1 and 2 are dressed for actual maid work, 5 is a bit ornate but still acceptable. Everything else is a bunch of hos trying to cosplay.

Sexy demon maids are the best

5 is the best

8 is also a good choice

In the list she might be closest to the steampunk maid I guess, so number 10 for me.

Classical and Horror. Where can I find Horror Maids?

>If I was a millionaire
Become one. If you really care for that dream of your, if you aren't just shitposting like a typical retard, then do it. Become a millionaire, get your maid and make your dream come true. The maids are worth the effort.

Do you have any advice for the fans of cyber-maids?

Someone's probably already working on them, so start saving. They won't be cheap. Unless you're the super genius who wants to make them. In that case, good luck. I'm sure there's someone out there willing to fund it, so don't give up.

Any advice for Horror Maid fans?

Nothing really. All they can do is make do with cosplay. There's no other "special" characteristic for horror maids other than their looks. That's easily fixable by hiring just having a normal maid dress up that way. Unlike cyber maids, whose main appeal is that they're not human, horror maids are still human, just dead-ish.

But it's not the same if she's just pretending. Maybe I can manufacture a horrific car accident

top tier
5 7 8

pretty good tier
1 2 3 4

combat zone

Classical/Victorian (both): when you want your Meido to be top tier and mistress of the house, but have to keep up with appearances (mostly for your parents' sake)

Chinese/Japanese: you're a shameless weaboo/chinaboo, everyone already knows it and accepts it, might as well enjoy it (mom thinks you need a strong waifu)

Miniskirt/French: same as above, but you don't give a fuck what what other people think (your mom just sighs and wonders where she went wrong with your education, your dad thumbs up at you on the down low)

Steampunk/Cyber/Military: no ands/ifs/buts about it, everyone knows you as the rich as fuck otaku, and they envy you for finding meidos ready and willing to follow in your style (no breaks on this Meido Train)

Swimsuit: you love to bully your tsundere meido(s), and she/they secretly get off on it

Horror: she will do anything for you all she wants is your approval (ie: headpats, all of the headpats)

2 > everything else

That's fapping to death, not horror. Not saying that's better or worse, just that the appeal is different.

>any maid with a skirt above the knees is for sexy fun times after dark
ftfy

I don't want her dead, just zombie-like

go back to ignoring Eleanor, William

I was going to say 1 and 8, but 5 is fine too.

11, I have a sexual attraction towards robots cyborgs and androids.

the ones who do their fucking job

Finally someone understands

>Nobody mentioned 6
You fags and your shit taste.
Masochistic tsundere maids are the best.

Maids are about clothing. 6 has no clothing to speak of.

What is the ideal age of a maid?

Elf is not human.
In to the orge den you go

She's a half elf, not even the orcs want her

>Half elf
>Meido
>bare shoulders
I bet she's unprofessional and thirsts for his master to hold her hand

>Maids are about clothing.
No it's about the master/servant relationship you fag.

Just go to the next slave market then.

Slavery is illegal, now you can have only a maid. Thanks Obama!

Only Victorian maids were ideal so I guess 100+ years old.

>be last son of rich af family, surrounded by cool butlers
>find father's last will, forced get my own meido to start keeping track of my daily activities as I take over Estate
>go to slave market with pervy uncle, hope to find a meido candidate
>uncle points out mostly elves, half-elves and human peasants, some attractive but most have seem mostly dead eyes
>see disheveled hunman onee-san type in shackles igonring uncle's 'classy' one liners, chose her since she seems to have some modicum of self respect (is not a THOT), she accepts demurely
>take meido-nee home, have her clean up and dress up in victorian clothes like the ones the meidos wore according to Father's notes
>meido-nee actually does the work assigned quite well, but in private i notice she dotes on me when i'm awesome, be stern when i'm an dumbass
>ask her reasons, says because i remind her of her dead little bro from where she's from
>have pervy uncle research on her, finds out she was a knight in her country before her king was ousted
>time passes, she has become my confidant and always has whatever I need before I even ask, I get her younger meidos to train as assistants
>notice her attentions becoming more zealos and formal often admonishing the younger meidos for being so thisty around me that like weaing short skirts
>find out I have long lost fiancee thanks to Mother's last will, Meido-nee looks at me forlorn as if she should have said something sooner
>have long fruitfil life, lots of kids with waifu, Meido-ne becomes second mom to my kids, youngest says he wants to marry Meido-nee when he's older
>i tell Meido-nee to get him a medio to take care of him, just like she did for me, she smiles wistfully while my Wife makes pouty faces (she never could get over the fact that Meido-nee was more of the woman of the house than she was).

5 is best but 3, 4 and 7 are also acceptable.

>no hugo boss designed maid outfit with swastikas on the arms
I guess I'll have to take #12

2 or 5
11 if I'm feeling saucy

Boring fantasy

3 with black stockings would be fucking perfect.

Would you just get a hooker to be a maid?

How do I get my own maid? This is a serious question. Getting a gf is too complicated.

hooker does not guarantee house cleaning and other household activities

This relates to my question here

1. be rich as fuck
2. hire live in personal secretary
3. pay enough to make sure she does not igonre contract fine print says must wear meido outfit at all times
4. ???
5. profit

You CAN hire cleaning ladies. Usually they are minorities(illegals possibly) and aren't attractive. My dad hired a cleaning lady. Very nice lady, and can cook well too. She's not attractive though.

The maids in OP can only be found in the 2D realm.

>ywn be so rich that you have a group of cute maids catering to all your whims

This.

Recruit somebody from /cgl/.

I once asked how do I get someone to cosplay as my waifu. No one answered. I think they even deleted my thread.

You need to give an offering of some dead presidents to get their attention.

Realistically speaking, I have a feeling 99% of us are going to be waiting for VR or a similar solution to make our Maid dreams come true. It'll be worth it in the end, though.

4 and 7 are for fucc
1, 2, 3, and 5 are for actual maids
10 and 11 are for coolest
8 is for pure love

>tfw robomeidos may not hapen in tour lifetime

isn't there a drug you can use for that

Yes. That's what Haitian Voodoo sorcerers supposedly do.

I hope we have fully immersive VR in at least 20 years, but I think that's impossible.

>morning victorian
>japanese style
I WANT TO MARRY THEM SO BAD

That'd be very nice.
Well, computers and videogame graphics improved a lot since 1997. 20 years should be enough for a realistic VR experience to be possible. Don't lose hope, user.

13 - Maid Dragon (Female)

A realistic VR experience would need more than just better graphics, it would have to isolate you from the real world and generate touch and smell in your brain. That would go beyond the realm of mere programmation, it would be neurological.

Milta maid is the perfect maid to clean, oil, and polish my rifles.

Another vote for this. Although, going just by outfit appearance, I suppose that makes it a 5.