>SoS T-Rex presser w/Lebanese PM Hariri 2/15/18
youtu.be/unWQEk87Ivg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
Prev: 160801598

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1518804571252.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=pasC0ICy2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
thefederalist.com/2018/02/15/media-stopped-reporting-russia-collusion-story-helped-create/
justice.gov/file/1035477/download
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/gzDDN)
archive.is/u2I7V)
archive.is/r56xC)
archive.is/TFIoh)
archive.is/Nf3PQ)
archive.is/3cH4B)
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus)
archive.is/ixUaE)
archive.is/p4hIB)
archive.is/AzSqN)
avaya.com/blogs/archives/2016/02/karis-law-introduced-in-the-senate-making-911-safer-for-hotels-and-office-buildings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

In times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers.

MORNING
>Supreme Court to have closed-door meeting on DACA
>Trump tweets: "I will be leaving for Florida today to meet with some of the bravest people on earth - but people whose lives have been totally shattered. Am also working with Congress on many fronts."
>"Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...totally abandoned! Republicans are still working hard."
>Trump has phone call with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada
>Pence and Karen arrive in Texas
>Pence speaks on immigration
AFTERNOON
>Trump signs H.R. 582 into Law - "Kari’s Law Act of 2017"
>Pence delivers keynote remarks at a Republican National Committee event
>Tillerson has presser with Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu
>Mueller indicts 13 Russians for interfering in US election
>Trump tweets: "Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"
>Sessions orders review of FBI over Florida shooting tip
>Trump departs Washington DC en route to West Palm Beach, Florida
EVENING
>Trump and Melania arrive in Palm Beach, FL
>Trump meets with high school massacre victims in hospital
>Trump visits Broward County Sheriff's Office

Yes, it is.

Defend this you Russian fucks

L E A F D

Thanks for baking! I can take over from here!

Baker is leaving
Who is baking?

>tfw when drove by my local theatre and niggers are literally lined up to the street to see Black Panther

Thank you Stan Lee.

Nice doubles.

Speaking about 4/20
Do normies remember those numbers as Hitlers bday or DUDE WEED or both?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1518804571252.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=pasC0ICy2iY

Ok i'm thumbing through this "Indictment" and it appears to just be a handful of Russians who were paid to shit post? Is there any actual meat in these indictments? This looks tenuous and very fucking stupid. This is the end of Mueller's Investigation? Thank God.

Do you ever sleep? Is that the benefit of eyes that never open?

YOU HAVE BEEN INDICTED BY A GRAND JURY ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE OFFICE OF THE SPECIAL COUNSEL.

FBI AGENTS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION AS I TYPE THIS.

I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER PEACEFULLY user.

DO NOT RESIST.

Rakes in 30.

Why do you faggots like anime

wow!

I sure am glad that the FBI devoted so much resources and got to the bottom of this heinous act!

>Trump has phone call with PM faggot
Pls tell what you can about that NNTNN

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you PTG

...Doesn't Wakanda have a giant fucking wall?

beginning of the end?

One of the only forms of entertainment with no Jewish influence.

Thanks!
#notallLeafs
Chinkleaf

yes

We better get a refund for all the tax money wasted on this fucking investigation when Trump is vindicated.

Has the lead actor been deported yet? He's an illegal.

seeIt's only 10 on the best coast

ull nevr catch me!!

Have you ever given it a try?
Some anime is pretty damn good and I say that as someone who consumes almost zero media
Legend of the Galactic Heroes for example, even the most jaded user would most likely enjoy that show

best coast is no coast

Shhhh, don't remind them. It hurts their brains trying to reconcile that fact with their praise of Wakanda.

That new 2yr spending bill that passed just gave him $10M more

>build bridges so terrorists can run over pedestrians on said bridge and then you have to build walls on your bridges

such is the price of multiculturalism

Trump probably bullied the leaf caliph mercilessly and the leaf caliph enjoyed it.

AB?

eat shit glow-in-the dark deep state nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Don't be so sure user

DUDE WEED. Normies have no idea it's Hitler's birthday.
They don't really know much of anything about Hilter other than he was really really really bad and had to be stopped.

I was about to
>
You for year old news but it's actually recent
This week was not bad for Trump in the absolute slightest
FBI on the other hand better be ready for some pain

Sound familiar to Mueller

“They enlisted their bylines in a political campaign on behalf of the Democratic candidate for president and rehearsed the talking points Steele later documented. But weren’t the authors of these articles, big-name journalists, embarrassed to be seen reading from a single script and publishing the same article with similar titles within the space of two weeks? Weren’t they worried it would look like they were taking opposition research, from the same source?
No, not really. In a sense, these stories weren’t actually meant to be read. They existed for the purpose of validating the ensuing social media messaging. The stories were written around the headlines, which were written for Twitter: “Putin’s Puppet”; “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton is Running Against Vladimir Putin”; “Trump and Putin: A Love Story”; “The Kremlin’s Candidate.” The stories were vessels built only to launch thousands of 140-character salvos to then sink into the memory hole.
thefederalist.com/2018/02/15/media-stopped-reporting-russia-collusion-story-helped-create/

hourly reminder

lol...

>FBI knew of school shooter 42 days ago and did nothing
>makes them look even more useless
>Mueller indicts a bunch of Russian shitposters making his investigation look even more pathetic
>no on listening to Stormy Daniels opportunism
>Obama's disastrous portrait
This was a great week for Trump

DELETE

Yeah i'm sure Mueller will also arrest all those ShareBlue and CTR shills from the election and everyone one from China.

Even if Mueller got more money, this is very clearly the end of his investigation. He can showboat and grandstand for another 7 years for all I care. He's searched behind every door and hasn't found shit.

Hasnt that faggot already written a dozen articles with the same title

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It actually happened yesterday.

>resident Donald J. Trump spoke yesterday with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada who expressed condolences following the tragic shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida yesterday. President Trump commended the work of the law enforcement officers who apprehended the alleged shooter and the emergency medical professionals who attended to the victims. President Trump thanked Prime Minister Trudeau for his words of solidarity, and reiterated the close ties between our two countries.

Visual novels really don't get the love they deserve.

This isn't real

The question is what they do now that they've indicted "the Russians" and ended up with fuckall to use against Trump from it.

>blu ray uncensored physical release of Kyonyuu Fantasy fucking never

i only get my news from men that cut their dicks off

>getting credible through unverified reports
what the hell

Why can't anyone indicted by the FBI use the Hillary Clinton defense.

>This isn't real

It's Briana Wu.... It's real

justice.gov/file/1035477/download
>Mueller indictments
Good night /ptg/

pssst, bro....

Nobody wants to gamble on being the one that gets that precedent overturned.

>Hope acknowledges Trudeau as "PM faggot"
God damn I fuckin love you. Thanks for keeping us filled in and thanks for the (You)

Nothing will happen
Putin isn't about to extradite some russians and the US isn't about to send spec ops in to get them
These indictments were purely to show something for the millions spent

In this entire shit show there was little to no evidence of any criminal acts with Trump and then a special prosecutor was assigned and even after a year of investigation there have been no charges (other than unrelated acts by Manafort and process crimes created by lying to FBI officers by others). Meanwhile, the absence of any real criminal act by Trump himself is being trumpeted as proof that this shows who something is really there and that the investigate should continue. Meanwhile, despite the abundance of evidence that many likely crimes were committed by Clinton and her people, no investigation is warranted according to the Democrats. How have we gotten to the absurd position where no crime merits a full blown investigation while a preponderance of evidence clearly showing the likelihood of multiple crimes is treated as nothing? While the question of how our justice system become so perverted remains extremely important, the larger and far more important question is why the public is seeming at peace with this situation?

Sorry folks, I've been lying low lately. Don't want to be indicted!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf (embed)
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6 (embed)

NEW!

>ICE arrests hit 3-year high under Trump (archive.is/gzDDN)
>CNN to lay off up to 50 employees after missing revenue targets - viewership down 30% (archive.is/u2I7V)
>US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007 (archive.is/r56xC)
>The DHS is planning on denying green cards to legal immigrants if they receive federal or state aid (archive.is/TFIoh)
>The Education Department officially says it will reject transgender student bathroom complaints (archive.is/Nf3PQ)
>Arrests of illegal immigrants without criminal records skyrocketed in 2017 (archive.is/3cH4B)
>Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January (cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus)
>Stocks close higher, post best weekly gain since 2013 (archive.is/ixUaE)
>ICE arrests 212 illegals, targets 122 businesses in LA raid (archive.is/p4hIB)
>France boosts defence spending to hit NATO target after Trump complaints (archive.is/AzSqN)

you lads watching any anime?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
>steamspy dot com

Gonna be a comfy weekend!

he's just phoning it in at this point, isn't he?

Can't indict a flying Pepe. You win.

Just Yuru camp right now. Gonna start Man in the High Castle after

Move it scum, it's time.

Putin will absolutely not hand them over and the US won’t dare ask for them.

>Kari’s Law Act of 2017
Last week, Avaya celebrated the 48th anniversary of America’s first 911 call by announcing its support of Kari’s Law (S. 2553), a new Senate bill introduced earlier this month designed to improve 911 services for multiline phone systems, most commonly found in hotels and office buildings.

The bill would amend the Communications Act of 1934 to require phone vendors and individual buildings to make sure people could connect directly with emergency services without having to press ‘1’ or ‘9’ first. The bill would also add two new requirements—outgoing ‘911’ calls would connect directly to emergency services without local interference, while also notifying onsite personnel that a ‘911’ call was made.

As an industry leader in 911 communications technology, Avaya has played a leading role in clearing the path for Kari’s Law at the federal level, working with the FCC and various members of Congress to advocate for this important, life-saving bill.

Kari’s Law is named in honor of Kari Hunt, who was killed by her estranged husband in late 2013 at a motel in Northeast Texas. One of Hunt’s children tried repeatedly to dial ‘911’ from the motel room’s phone, but wasn’t able to get through—the motel required people to dial ‘9’ to get an outside line.

“When a 9-year-old child is brave, mature and determined enough to call 911 in an emergency, she should be answered,” said Kari’s father, Hank Hunt. “Kari’s Law has been successful at every juncture in the past two years because of the help and involvement of Avaya. To have an ally such as Avaya, in a goal such as this, is a sure winner.

avaya.com/blogs/archives/2016/02/karis-law-introduced-in-the-senate-making-911-safer-for-hotels-and-office-buildings.html

We don't have a "justice system" you fool the DOJ and our intelligence agencies serve an international criminal conspiracy of Jews and their neoliberal saboteurs.

>$59.99
What the fuck I thought this was an indie game or something

Thanks for reminding me
I still havent watched most of this weeks episode

It's really for people with lots of time if you want to read up what's happening and my time for that is almost up which is why Im sad.

>credible though unverifiable

Nice

>ICE finally doing something right
about fucking time

kek, pretty sure this will get shot down under 1a

is yuri camp any good? is it as yuri as its namesake?

Well earned and deserved.

I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Holy shit, at $60 a copy that's 18 million dollars

yeeeeeeeesssssss freeeeeeeennnnnnnn?

I still can't believe some memesters tricked our entire mass media into believing that obviously brown guy was a white supremacist

seriously how much longer do we have to wait for him to hang himself?

>ywn have a qt robot waifu outfitted for mass destruction
standing at the precipice my dudes

>wearing a towel in the water